Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2022, 10:48 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbraybarten65 View Post
That's right, he stole documents when moved out of the WH. I wonder why he did that?
If they were stolen why did he have them at his home? He would’ve obviously gotten rid of all of them if he was stealing them, but he didn’t…so obviously to read them

Old 08-09-2022, 11:47 AM

748 posts, read 339,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Isn’t Doug Masterbater testifying in front of the commission this week?
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/pe...-20220805.html

Old 08-09-2022, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalie View Post
Why did he steal the documents?
Love the perseverance

Old 08-09-2022, 02:11 PM

Love DeSantis

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis coming to Pittsburgh to stump for Republican gubernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202208090073

Old 08-09-2022, 04:01 PM

987 posts, read 280,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalie View Post
Yes, he is.
Lol

He ran away after just 15 minutes!

Quote:
Doug Mastriano, panics and flees from his Jan. 6th committee interview after less than 15 minutes in the hot seat — claiming he wants to record it or wait until after the election.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:15 AM

14,353 posts, read 17,030,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbraybarten65 View Post
Fox News poll is an interesting outlier in having Shapiro+10

http://https://www.realclearpolitics...piro-7696.html
Shapiro has led every poll so far, and led by 10+ in every poll since July.

The lead is even wider for the Dems in the Senate. This sort of surprised me, because Oz is an empty suit while Mastriano has a lot of publicly-stated viewpoints which put him in opposition to the majority of the PA electorate. But there's a lot of evidence that swing voters prefer an honest ideologue of either party to someone who in theory would be more "electable."

Old 08-10-2022, 06:45 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
Shapiro has led every poll so far, and led by 10+ in every poll since July.

The lead is even wider for the Dems in the Senate. This sort of surprised me, because Oz is an empty suit while Mastriano has a lot of publicly-stated viewpoints which put him in opposition to the majority of the PA electorate. But there's a lot of evidence that swing voters prefer an honest ideologue of either party to someone who in theory would be more "electable."
The Democrats are going to win big in PA. The republicans shot themselves in the foot with abortion. The silent majority doesn't like that change and will swing hard democratic this time around. No surprise to me. I like Oz, but he has no chance at all. They are making him out to be an extremist with the hate filled ads. Those ads work with women voters and feminine men who vote more on emotion than real policy.

PA is going huge blue. No one's life with change because of it, but that is what we will see happen.

Old 08-10-2022, 06:56 AM

14,353 posts, read 17,030,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
The Democrats are going to win big in PA. The republicans shot themselves in the foot with abortion. The silent majority doesn't like that change and will swing hard democratic this time around. No surprise to me. I like Oz, but he has no chance at all. They are making him out to be an extremist with the hate filled ads. Those ads work with women voters and feminine men who vote more on emotion than real policy.

PA is going huge blue. No one's life with change because of it, but that is what we will see happen.
Yeah. The GOP has made it pretty clear that in any state where they have control of the state legislature and the governorship they are going to outlaw abortion now (or at least put in huge restrictions). The majority of the PA electorate doesn't want this (there were traditionally lots of pro-choice GOP voters around Philly - even some in this area) - meaning I can't see a Republican winning again in the state unless/until the Dems lock down the state house or state senate.

Old 08-10-2022, 07:04 AM

987 posts, read 280,132 times
Quote:
Yeah. The GOP has made it pretty clear that in any state where they have control of the state legislature and the governorship they are going to outlaw abortion now (or at least put in huge restrictions). The majority of the PA electorate doesn't want this (there were traditionally lots of pro-choice GOP voters around Philly - even some in this area) - meaning I can't see a Republican winning again in the state unless/until the Dems lock down the state house or state senate.

It's crazy. There must be something nefarious going on if a nominee loses while pushing policies that the majority of voters disagree with. That just doesn't make sense!!

Old 08-10-2022, 07:04 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
I agree. The GOP messed up. They are going to get what they deserve. We like freedom. I can’t stand the new bullying Democratic way, but they will win big. My life won’t be affected, but the direction of our country will continue to nosedive. Rising crime homeless everywhere and depression will continue to be the norm.

Last edited by gg; 08-10-2022 at 07:53 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh