Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2022, 02:24 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghophilia View Post
I guess I'm less bothered by a fellow who once pulled a gun on a black dude, as compared to a candidate endorsed by (and who supports the lies of) a president who was fine with folks bringing guns to a rally based on false and unlawful constitutional and statutory arguments, and which ultimately disrupted the peaceful transfer of power.

But, heck, I'm reasonable, if Dr. Oz holds a press conference between now and election day and rejects Trump, Trumpism, and Trump's election lies, he's got my vote.
If Fetterman wasn’t a Dem that story of him pulling the shotgun would be cried about to no end…but because Trump

Old 08-30-2022, 02:25 PM

468 posts, read 123,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Because Trump
Hey, by the way, are you responding to my posts again, or has a different agent in the FSB taken over this account? In any event, cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0J6q42zLH0

Old 08-30-2022, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I thought after you were put in timeout I’d respond to a few entertaining posts, though they all contain because Trump so you’re going to need more material for me to continue.
Frankly, it was a good break, I'm a little exhausted with the whole thing -- other than a few Mastriano videos that I made, one of which I've shared thus far. I just want to work a few more years, and then retire like you -- so, whomever gets elected, let's just get that stock market up by 2025 ok?

Old 08-30-2022, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Frankly, it was a good break, I'm a little exhausted with the whole thing -- other than a few Mastriano videos that I made, one of which I've shared thus far. I just want to work a few more years, and then retire like you -- so, whomever gets elected, let's just get that stock market up by 2025 ok?
Obsession isn’t healthy.

Eh, I’m doing great. Let those that were so in favor of living in fear and shutting it down work the rest of their lives.

Old 08-30-2022, 02:43 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,957,958 times
This is the man that the right chose. The right cannot win from losing.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/re...hoto-rcna45256

Old 08-30-2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
This is the man that the right chose. The right cannot win from losing.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/re...hoto-rcna45256
Gasp, a confederate uniform. Folks have reenactments in confederate uniforms every year all across the country. Though I’m surprised folks haven’t gotten them canceled.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:33 PM

10,232 posts, read 6,317,831 times
Quote:
Nobody said anyone said he shouldn’t be President because he’s fat, so quite the strawman argument. The fact is he’s been attacked for it, and his wife and children have been attacked for years.

Love the rationalization of attacking children being ok if Dems do it but cry when Republicans do it.

Wow, those are some far reaching strawman arguments, that have zero to do with Fetterman or because Trump being attacked, but I do love Rittenhouse.
Just attacking Republican "children"? Tell me WHO is attacking Minor child Barron Trump? Adult "in the game" children, who chose to be involved in politics, are fair game. Same for FLOTUS. Who is attacking adult child Tiffany Trump? Nobody because she has decided to not get involved in politics, or seemingly with her Dad. Perhaps given that she is a half sibling to Eric, Don. Jr., and Ivanka, might have something to do with it.

Racking my 73 year old brain, there have been far more Democratic Presidents than Republicans with Minor Children in the White House. Minor children (daughters) Amy Carter, AND Chelsea Clinton were attacked for their LOOKS. Guess the public learned their lesson with them and didn't attack Obama's daughter for that.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:41 PM

Serious post here, but when we think of Mastriano's odd choice of attire in that photo, we should consider our "own" Abe Patterson's and their strong opposition to Confederate Memorials at Gettysburg:

https://www.penncivilwar.com/post/monument-opposition

Old 08-30-2022, 03:50 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,661,869 times
Quote:
I guess I'm less bothered by a fellow who once pulled a gun on a black dude, as compared to a candidate endorsed by (and who supports the lies of) a president who was fine with folks bringing guns to a rally based on false and unlawful constitutional and statutory arguments, and which ultimately disrupted the peaceful transfer of power.

But, heck, I'm reasonable, if Dr. Oz holds a press conference between now and election day and rejects Trump, Trumpism, and Trump's election lies, he's got my vote.
I agree with your thinking. I also have no problem voting for a Republican who rejects Trump, Trumpism, and Trump's election lies.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Just attacking Republican "children"? Tell me WHO is attacking Minor child Barron Trump? Adult "in the game" children, who chose to be involved in politics, are fair game. Same for FLOTUS. Who is attacking adult child Tiffany Trump? Nobody because she has decided to not get involved in politics, or seemingly with her Dad. Perhaps given that she is a half sibling to Eric, Don. Jr., and Ivanka, might have something to do with it.

Racking my 73 year old brain, there have been far more Democratic Presidents than Republicans with Minor Children in the White House. Minor children (daughters) Amy Carter, AND Chelsea Clinton were attacked for their LOOKS. Guess the public learned their lesson with them and didn't attack Obama's daughter for that.
Dems have attacked because Trump, his kids, and his wife for years…but I love the rationalization and trying to defend the hypocrisy.

Quite the strawman arguments as you’re simply making excuses for Dems doing the same thing as Republicans. The shoe is just on the other foot.

Last edited by erieguy; 08-30-2022 at 04:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh