Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 02:01 PM

2,385 posts, read 2,338,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschaton View Post
Democrats have picked up control of the Pennsylvania State House!
LOL the PA GOP is a joke.

Old 11-09-2022, 02:54 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol at white extremists. Contrary to your belief, not all white folks are as you’re convinced they are just because of the color of their skin.

Nah, he just doesn’t have the same beliefs as you and you have huge issue with that so greatly that you continue to bring race into it…and you continue to live deep in the past and blame folks today for what prior generations did…and the tap dancing for white folks is as ridiculous as it is hilarious. Nobody’s being manipulated as you say. You just hate the fact that not everyone thinks and does as you do. You should try livin’ life and accept that not everyone has use for your low standards and way of thinking and living.
I am a free thinker and my children are grown!!! I am living life to the fullest at this point. I just got back from Europe a few weeks ago and will be off to Belize shortly. Life is good over here!!! Not to mention we stopped that supposed red wave. What more could I ask for??

Old 11-09-2022, 03:03 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I am a free thinker and my children are grown!!! I am living life to the fullest at this point. I just got back from Europe a few weeks ago and will be off to Belize shortly. Life is good over here!!! Not to mention we stopped that supposed red wave. What more could I ask for??
Free thinking in that you think folks should live and think like yourself, lol. Wow, grown kids. That’s certainly what they do.

I couldn’t be paid to live in an area you’ve described living, as my standards could never be that low…but it’s great to hear you like it and getting out of the area and experiencing other places, even if it is for such a short amount of time. I must recommend spending months at a time in DeSantisLand. Beautiful and very refreshing political climate, especially with him winning by such a large margin.

You sure showed folks those low standards by promoting, skyrocketing Bidenflation that hasn’t been seen in 40+ years, skyrocketing violent crime, border crisis, etc…, to continue is certainly something to be proud of, lol.

And Walker and Warnock with a runoff. Great to see Walker getting a huge amount of votes.

Last edited by erieguy; 11-09-2022 at 03:24 PM..

Old 11-09-2022, 03:42 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Free thinking in that you think folks should live and think like yourself, lol. Wow, grown kids. That’s certainly what they do.

I couldn’t be paid to live in an area you’ve described living, as my standards could never be that low…but it’s great to hear you like it and getting out of the area and experiencing other places, even if it is for such a short amount of time. I must recommend spending months at a time in DeSantisLand. Beautiful and very refreshing political climate, especially with him winning by such a large margin.

You sure showed folks those low standards by promoting, skyrocketing Bidenflation that hasn’t been seen in 40+ years, skyrocketing violent crime, border crisis, etc…, to continue is certainly something to be proud of, lol.

And Walker and Warnock with a runoff. Great to see Walker getting a huge amount of votes.
I have a beautiful home with beautiful neighbors. I love it. I find it hard to believe that you have high standards. You come off as a miserable low life with intent on making others feel as miserable as you appear to be. I would rather spend a month in Philadelphia than anywhere in Florida. I am not a fan of Florida or beach destinations. I’m urban through and through. Traveling is nothing new to me. I’m a native black Pittsburgher which means that I have family coast to coast. LA to Long Island….We see each other quite often. Fvck Florida.

Old 11-09-2022, 03:52 PM

3,711 posts, read 2,691,854 times
Come on guys, be nice.

I'll give credit where it's due. Shocked about Fetterman but to me it means, yes, the PA GOP is inept and just didn't work hard enough. I didn't start seeing Dr. Oz signs until early September. They had too many candidates in the primaries which allowed Mastriano to win. A golden opportunity was missed. Hell, Fetterman makes Conor Lamb look like a choir boy at this point.
I guess people haven't had enough high inflation, crime and a bad economy yet. Maybe it'll take 2 more years.

Old 11-09-2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
I have a beautiful home with beautiful neighbors. I love it. I find it hard to believe that you have high standards. You come off as a miserable low life with intent on making others feel as miserable as you appear to be. I would rather spend a month in Philadelphia than anywhere in Florida. I am not a fan of Florida or beach destinations. I’m urban through and through. Traveling is nothing new to me. I’m a native black Pittsburgher which means that I have family coast to coast. LA to Long Island….We see each other quite often. Fvck Florida.
Like I said, standards differ and I couldn’t be paid to live there.

Always love the assumptions, especially when you sound like you’re describing yourself, especially when folks don’t agree or think the way you do. Again standards, as Philly is one of the worst cities for violent crime in the country, will get worse, and amazing enough, folks continue to vote for the powers that be that are soft on crime and defend and enable criminals, and have added Fetterman to that mix. I prefer to raise my sights higher than that. I love beach destinations, and great to hear that you prefer urban living. It’s also great that DeSantis flipped Miami-Dade and Palm Beach. Keeps getting better here. Hopefully Walker can do the same in Georgia.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:13 PM

10,228 posts, read 6,309,606 times
I read that Oz called Fetterman in the AM hours to consed defeat and congratulate him. I will give credit where credit is due to Oz. You are an honorable man, unlike your endorser. The Donald cannot accept a NO from either the general public, nor an individual woman.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:44 PM

987 posts, read 279,352 times
Some folks are just scared of cities. The truth is often unpopular.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Nah, there’s plenty of nice cities, many simply have no time for dealing with riff-raff in the dumpy ones, especially a cesspool of violent crime like Philly, while others standards differ and actually defend and enable the poor entitled criminals.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:59 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,447,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
The MAGA cult and their delicate sensibilities. What can ya do? They’re snowflakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh