Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 11:13 AM

135 posts, read 35,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Definitely folks that don’t agree, and want others banned when they don’t agree with them and have different views…and the truth is often unpopular, though there’s an ignore feature for folks that don’t like certain folks views, links, stats, news, etc…
Right on! Definitely no liberal snowflake here, but I draw some lines at:

1. Using Nazi terminology to describe the Governor for months, and then culminating with expressing the opinion that maybe the governor needs the "mussolini treatment."

2. Repeatedly lying about the concerted and multifaceted effort led by the former President to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

The First Amendment is grand, but I do not think the founders intended it to be a suicide pact.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:55 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Typical tribalistic liberal. "No man will tell me what to do with my body.. unless his name is Dr Fauci!"

Mastriano led the fight for freedom against the dictatorship.
I'm no fan of the church - and raping children is unforgiveable. But whats also unforgiveable is the cultish belief advocated by liberals that there is nothing wrong with murdering a baby up until the literal moment its born. Liberals within the span of one generation have gone from advocating for abortion to be 'safe, legal, and rare' to advocating for unrestricted rights for late-term abortions.

****. I was in the office everyday of the pandemic, providing an essential service. My mom is a nurse and my baby mama is a physician. We weren't among the clowns Cloroxing their groceries while cowering in fear at home for months on end while blaming anyone who questioned the narrative for 'spreading the disease'.

_________

Ya'll liberals have no memories or critical thinking skills. Ya'll cheered as the Constitution was used as toilet paper while the rights of every segment of society were infringed upon, and ya'll said that this was worthwhile "if it only saved one life". And now ya'll blindly support your Aztec-esque cult of child sacrifice to advocate for the unrestricted right to murder babies up until the moment their heads pop out of vaginas. Ya'll need to pull your own heads out of a different orifice.
Bingo…and LMAO at muh Fauci. Amazing how folks still believe that clown and how the media so easily instills fear in these folks.

Old 11-08-2022, 01:46 PM

4,177 posts, read 2,954,652 times
Quote:
Definitely folks that don’t agree, and want others banned when they don’t agree with them and have different views…and the truth is often unpopular, though there’s an ignore feature for folks that don’t like certain folks views, links, stats, news, etc…
Who are these folks that you speak of? These mysterious folks keep you up arms daily huh? Do these "folks" really exist or are they a figment of your right sided paranoid imagination?

Old 11-08-2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
Who are these folks that you speak of? These mysterious folks keep you up arms daily huh? Do these "folks" really exist or are they a figment of your right sided paranoid imagination?
Not in the least, and they’re folks that have been banned but come back with new usernames. It’s quite ironic, lol…yet it’s so easy to use the ignore feature if folks don’t like what’s being said…and it’s always great to hear your responses since you’ve said multiple times you’ve had me on ignore. Providing stats, links, news, etc…, even when unpopular, is a great way to stay informed of what’s going on. Learning about Fetterman’s freeloading till he was 49 was certainly news that many didn’t know about, along with part time hours, vandalizing a black owned business, evading taxes, etc… Be interesting to see how that plays out, especially with his lack of incoherence even more since his stroke.

Last edited by erieguy; 11-08-2022 at 02:09 PM..

Old 11-08-2022, 02:17 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,447,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
*Choatic muttering to self* *Grumbling* "The truth hurts!" *grumble grumble* "I am the arbiter of truth!" *Grumble gurgle slurp* "It may be unpopular, but it's true!!!11!"

Old 11-08-2022, 02:17 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,898,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burghophilia-03 View Post
Right on! Definitely no liberal snowflake here, but I draw some lines at:

1. Using Nazi terminology to describe the Governor for months, and then culminating with expressing the opinion that maybe the governor needs the "mussolini treatment."

2. Repeatedly lying about the concerted and multifaceted effort led by the former President to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

The First Amendment is grand, but I do not think the founders intended it to be a suicide pact.
You still worship Fuhrer Wolf through the haze of your Ukraine obsession.
Lets break it down in terms you can understand.
Whats the ultimate reason that Ukraine doesnt want to be ruled by Russia? They dont want to be subject to the arbitrary and capricious rule of one man in Moscow. Anyone who doesnt support Ukraine's fight against Russia is viewed as being un-American in your deluded mind.
Whats the ultimate reason that the United States no longer wanted to be ruled by Great Britain? We didnt want to be subject to the arbitrary and capricious rule of one man in London.

But somehow you fail to see anything wrong with the 12 million people of this state being subjected to the arbitrary and capricious rule of one man in Mount Wolf. A man who used the constitution as toilet paper and castrated the legislature. Youre all about 'democracy' and 'January 6th' - but youre blind to what your Fuhrer did to democracy in this state before your own eyes and youre deaf to any arguments against the Party's wisdom in blindly supporting the Leader's unprecedented grab for power in order to defeat The Enemy of The True Pennsylvanian People.

People like you were the type in the 40s enlisting in the SS to murder the Jews and Soviets in order to protect the Vaterland while you sucked down the propaganda like an alcoholic desperate for a sip of booze.
People like me saw through the BS and were demonized by people like you.
Or in today's world, you'd perhaps be quite happy living in Putin's Russia. After all, you truly dont actually care about democracy or inalienable rights...

So yes, I will call him the Fuhrer. And yes, I will point out how easy it is to seduce such a large part of the population to blindly accept totalitarian governance 'for the greater good' and to convince them that anyone questioning the mainstream narrative is an enemy of society.

And as to what the Founding Fathers' generation would have done to a petty tyrant like Tom Wolf? Well, look at the flag of Virginia for a clue. Sic Semper Tyranus. In the worst case for Tom Wolf during the American Revolution - he would've been hung from the nearest tree. In the best case for Tom Wolf during the American Revolution - his house wouldve been burnt down and he wouldve been told to start walking to Canada.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:20 PM

^^^^^^
Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
*Choatic muttering to self* *Grumbling* "The truth hurts!" *grumble grumble* "I am the arbiter of truth!" *Grumble gurgle slurp* "It may be unpopular, but it's true!!!11!"
It’s often unpopular…and always great to hear from the Philly folks. Hopefully things remain calm over there if Fetterman loses. The amount of violence is terrible.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Bingo…and always great to hear from the Philly folks. Hopefully things remain over there if Fetterman loses.
Likewise, erieguy! It's always good to see the new ideas you've been expressing over here. Remember, elections aren't over until the ballots have been counted. Not every ballot has been cast. Let's give it time, and yes, we'll still be here one way or another.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir View Post
Likewise, erieguy! It's always good to see the new ideas you've been expressing over here. Remember, elections aren't over until the ballots have been counted. Not every ballot has been cast. Let's give it time, and yes, we'll still be here one way or another.
You’re welcome.

Never said anything about the election being over. Philly is one of the most violent cities in the country, and heavily Democrat. So hopefully if Fetterman loses folks can behave themselves and not make the violence situation worse.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
You’re welcome.

Never said anything about the election being over. Philly is one of the most violent cities in the country, and heavily Democrat. So hopefully if Fetterman loses folks can behave themselves and not make the violence situation worse.
No problem! I am always happy to help remind you about how elections work. I think you’re confused about the topic of this thread. To abruptly change topics like this, you must have some really good ideas for fixing crime across this nation. Remember, there are lots of cities with bad crime rates in these days. I am sure your number one priority is helping all the deserving people who should not be living with this ongoing threat, not scoring political points, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh