Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 07:59 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Lol. You’re so filled with frustrations as the losses mount. The special prosecutor. The red wave that ended up more like a dribble down the pant leg. Dr oz. Herschel. I’d feel bad for you if you weren’t so pathetic. Lol
When the truth is unpopular pull out the deflection and strawman arguments. The House looks great and I’m still laughing at Fetterman winning as I predicted he would. He’s going to make for great tv. Should also be interesting how the merchant of death gets back in the game while the only thing we got in return was an insignificant basketball player. The hypocrisy is great stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2022, 08:07 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,392,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
Lol. You’re so filled with frustrations as the losses mount. The special prosecutor. The red wave that ended up more like a dribble down the pant leg. Dr oz. Herschel. I’d feel bad for you if you weren’t so pathetic. Lol
Here is a good quote to countrr your earlier post

The Pentagon is concerned that convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, the "Merchant of Death" who was freed Thursday in a prison swap for WNBA star Brittney Griner, could go back to illegally trafficking weapons, thereby fueling deadly conflicts around the world.

"I think there is a concern that he would return to doing the same kind of work that he's done in the past, a senior Defense Department official said.

Old 12-08-2022, 08:21 PM

15,432 posts, read 7,487,193 times
I've seen a number of sources comment that Russia's approach was Griner for Bout, take it or leave it, no other options, no other negotiations. Whelan was never a possibility.

Old 12-08-2022, 09:59 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
As people would imagine our local teacher is making the news. A kneeling basketball player hooked on heroin and that hates the US gets released, but someone who is actually teaching and improving the lives of others is left behind. All for votes. Makes me sick to be honest, but hey, keep towing that line. Wow! If you can't see through this, I don't know what to tell you.

More local news on it!!!
https://www.wtae.com/article/marc-fo...ussia/42189259

Old 12-08-2022, 10:18 PM

15,432 posts, read 7,487,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
As people would imagine our local teacher is making the news. A kneeling basketball player hooked on heroin and that hates the US gets released, but someone who is actually teaching and improving the lives of others is left behind. All for votes. Makes me sick to be honest, but hey, keep towing that line. Wow! If you can't see through this, I don't know what to tell you.

More local news on it!!!
https://www.wtae.com/article/marc-fo...ussia/42189259
What makes you think Griner uses heroin? She was arrested in Russia for cannabis oil for vaping. I seriously doubt she hates the US.

Old 12-08-2022, 10:26 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
What makes you think Griner uses heroin? She was arrested in Russia for cannabis oil for vaping. I seriously doubt she hates the US.
I meant hasheesh. Someone all children can look up to these days. UGH. She is a piece of garbage. But Russia got their weapons man back. He is the real deal. Putin is sure smart, but Binden is smart enough to know this will mean votes for next time around. lol. Yep.

Old 12-09-2022, 04:17 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,900,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
A kneeling basketball player hooked on heroin and that hates the US gets released, but someone who is actually teaching and improving the lives of others is left behind. All for votes.
All part of the Awokening.
The black lesbian is the priority of the liberal government.
The white men can rot in prison. Too bad their alleged 'white male privilege' couldn't get them out of Russian prison - instead we get out someone who refused to even be on the basketball court when our national anthem is played: https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/5518399002/

Old 12-09-2022, 04:26 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
All part of the Awokening.
The black lesbian is the priority of the liberal government.
The white men can rot in prison. Too bad their alleged 'white male privilege' couldn't get them out of Russian prison - instead we get out someone who refused to even be on the basketball court when our national anthem is played: https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...on/5518399002/
Bingo…and Putin owns Sleepy Joe once again

Old 12-09-2022, 04:35 AM

463 posts, read 285,892 times
I can't see how this is going to get votes for Biden and crew. Any sane person is not for this deal and will vote accordingly. Of course, all this stupidity will likely be forgotten in 2 years as many other outrageous things will come along.

Old 12-09-2022, 05:52 AM

987 posts, read 280,032 times
It’s so telling that the right wing but jobs are having hissy fits over the fact that an American was freed from a Russian prison because she’s black and gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh