Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 08:32 AM

647 posts, read 2,083,331 times

Advertisements

Congrats for the winning the Super Bowl. I am a lifelong Steeler fan living in Tennessee and am so pleased that they have achieved another Superbowl victory. I had the privilege of going to the Steelers/Titans game (sorry the Steelers lost) and hope to make a road trip up to the steel city this next fall to attend a home game.

Going to a Steeler game on the road is one thing, but I want to take in the Pittsburgh game day experience. Now, about getting some tickets.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2009, 12:23 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
Now, about getting some tickets.......
Good luck with that one! Seeing a home game is a magical experience! It's so dang loud when the other team has the ball...most teams have to rely on the silent count during the snap because STEELER NATION makes themselves heard!

Thanks for the congrats!

Old 02-05-2009, 06:58 AM

I have a good friend who is from PA and he has some connections. I told him to start NOW in trying to get us some seats for a home game next fall. I volunteered to drive all the way up there for it........

He says that a Steelers home game and Primanti Bros. afterwards would make for a good day.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:37 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,371,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
He says that a Steelers home game and Primanti Bros. afterwards would make for a good day.
He is right about that! Have you ever had a Primanti Bros. sandwich? I love them.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:10 PM

149 posts, read 608,387 times
I would so love to attend another Steelers game! It's been a few years... although not so long ago for a Primanti's Bros. sandwich! I better start looking now! Here in Minnesota, I wore my Steelers hardhat, #43 Polamalu shirt & waved my terrible towel in front of lots of "who cares as long as my number win $$" people!

Speaking of Primanti Bros. sandwiches, have you seen the Superbowl sandwich they make?

YEAH SIXBURGH!

Old 02-05-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
He is right about that! Have you ever had a Primanti Bros. sandwich? I love them.
No, I have never had a Primanti Bros. sandwich. I have only heard from my PA. friends......and seen a special on the Travel Channel where they made a stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh