Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 12:19 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Don't try logic, reason, and facts on an antisemite. All they can think about is how much they hate Jews.
Disagreeing with Israel is hating Jews? Nice. Noam Chomsky, and those Israelis voicing their displeasure against Israeli government must all be Jew-haters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
Unfortunately,as u see,still many Pal settlements molest the land of Israel...
These people should emigrate to Egypt or Jordan...
They should immigrate to Jordan which not only has a Palestinian majority, but its land is part of the former British Mandate of Palestine.

Old 06-09-2010, 12:42 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Nah, you cried racism to try ending the thread. A typical Obama supporter tactic.
If you look at any of my other postings, I am NOT an obama poster. I've got another threat up about my opposition to abortion. That's really obamaesque, isn't it?

Old 06-09-2010, 12:43 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Or building illegal settlements pushing out Palestinians and taking land by force with tanks and building walls "when there is supposed to be a truce", that's defending itself? Occupying land illegally and bombing apartment buildings in order to strike at terrorists "when there is supposed to be a truce", is that defending itself?

More israeli apologists.
ITS the palestinians that are illegal....jordan is the land oF palastine....NOT ISREAL

Old 06-09-2010, 12:47 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,486,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
They should immigrate to Jordan which not only has a Palestinian majority, but its land is part of the former British Mandate of Palestine.

Exactly. And have fun with that bough-out "princess ",who dares to criticise Israel...

Old 06-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
And somehow, I'm sure, you didn't like Helen Thomas taking a similar stand. Having said that, do you have any clue what the British Mandate for Palestine looked like? Here it is from a Zionist website.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
I don't understand this completely. What is with a lot of people here thinking Israel can do no wrong? They attacked an unarmed ship in international waters. That in its self is illegal. Get over yourselves and realize your precious Israel can and does commit illegal acts daily.
Believe what you will:

Subject: Heavy Weapons Found in Cargo of Mavi Marmara

I figured the Israelis knew what was on the ships before they boarded it, and I doubt you’ll see any mention of this on the evening news.

HEAVY WEAPONS FOUND IN THE CARGO OF THE [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]M/S. MAVI MARMARA FLOTILLA VESSEL.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]This video <http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3423928>[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]shows that during the unloading of the Marmara boat in the port of [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Ashdod, behind the bags of flour were boxes of heavy weapons and[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]ammunition: mortars, artillery shells, bazookas, without counting a trunk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]where more than one million euros was found intended for Hamas. This video[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]should be widely distributed as evidence of why the IDF Naval commandos were[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]dispatched to intercept the six vessels including the M/S Mavi Marmara. One[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]wonders what is aboard the Irish vessel, the M/S Rachel Corrie, that Israel[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]will intercept sometime today when it approaches the Naval blockade line off[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]the coast of Gaza. Clearly the Turkish AKP Islamist government is complicit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]in permitting this military cargo to be loaded on the 'peaceful' Free Gaza[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Flotilla. Please distribute this video widely. If you had any doubt about[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]what was on the flotilla, here is the video. The French explains that the[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]arms on display were hidden behind sacks of grain. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Have patience; there’s a commercial in the beginning.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]In addition to hiding weapons meant to kill Israel civilians, the[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]"humanitarian aid" workers viciously attacked Israeli soldiers. Below, a[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]first hand account from Amir, an Israeli soldier who was there.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]This is Amir writing you after reading what you sent to my father, Eitan. As[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]you know, it was my unit and my friends who were on the ship. My commander[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]was injured badly as a result of the "pacifists" violence. I want to tell[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]you how he was injured so you could tell the story. it shows just how[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]horrible and inhuman were the activists. My commander was the first soldier[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]that rappelled down from the helicopter to the ship. When he touched ground,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]he got hit in the head with a pole and stabbed in the stomach with a knife.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]When he drew out his secondary weapon-a handgun (his primary weapon was a[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]regular paintball gun: "Tippman 98 custom") he was shot in the leg. He[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]managed to fire a single shot before he was tossed from the balcony by 4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Arab activists, to the lower deck (a 12 feet fall). He was then dragged by[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]other activists to a room in the lower deck were he was stripped down by 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]activists. They took off his vest, helmet and shirt, leaving him with only[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]his pants and shoes on. When they finished they took a knife and expanded[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]the wound he already had in his stomach. They cut his ab muscles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]horizontally and by hand spilled his guts out. When they finished they[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]raised him up and walked him on the deck outside. He was conscious the whole[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]time. If you are asking yourself why they did all that, here comes the[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]reason. They wanted to show the soldiers their commander's body so they will[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]be demoralized and scared. Luckily, when they walked him on the deck a[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]soldier saw him and managed to shoot the activist that was walking him down[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]the outside corridor. He shot him with a special non-lethal bullet that[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]didn't kill him. My commander managed to jump from the deck to the water and[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]swim to an army rescue boat (his guts still out of his body, and now in[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]salty sea water). That was how he was saved. The activists that did this to[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]him are alive, now in Turkey, and treated as heroes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]I'm sorry if I described this with too many details, but I thought it was[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]necessary for the credibility. Please tell this story to anyone who will[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]listen. I think that these days you are one of Israel's best spokesman.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

Old 06-09-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Believe what you will:

Subject: Heavy Weapons Found in Cargo of Mavi Marmara
I saw pictures of those heavy weapons posted by Israelis. If they want to be taken seriously, they better start using cameras that don't show these "deadly weapons" as a stash of binoculars, pipe cutting saws and sticks. After all, you don't expect any of these on a ship, do you? But I guess, today's Goliath is Israeli army and would consider even a slingshot as a WMD.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:48 PM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And somehow, Having said that, do you have any clue what the British Mandate for Palestine looked like? Here it is from a Zionist website.
Actually I have seen the map that you posted (many times in the past!)and you just proved my point for me. Jordan is part of Palestine!

Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
The USS Stark was attacked by Iraq which at the time was at war with Iran. Iraq was also being ruled by Saddam Hussein who if you can remove your lips real quick was never an ally of the United States, Israel on the other hand has been a supposed ally since its inception. Yet they attacked our ship and nothing was done about it.We just give them more money and weapons in their pursuit of genocide of the palestinian people.
The US and saddam hussein were close until the gulf war. He mistakenly believed the US wouldn't object to invading Kuwait...

Why did the US accept iraq's apology and you're fine with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies