Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 03:49 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
My arguement is this aerospace engineer is not lying to the people--he is bringing in facts and his own personal observation of contrails aka chemtrails.
I'm not arguing with him. I'm arguing with you. If you want to use his argument, then just do so. If he has provided solid evidence, then just use it. It seems to me that you either do not believe him yourself, or do not understand what he is even saying.

But don't keep trying to run away from the discussion yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort
I stated my personal observation and you tryed to convince me and make me appear that I don't know what's what in the sky in my area.
You don't know what's in the sky in your area. We've established that. You keep calling what is there (contrails) something completely different ("chemtrails") for apparently no good reason.

I did already point you to a website that shows you exactly what the commercial traffic over the United States actually looks like. So you no longer have any excuse to pretend that that your local skies are miraculously a place jets don't fly over. That seemed to cool your jets for a while, and you still haven't directly responded to it.

So again... I have provided the completely ordinary explanation for what you've seen. It's your turn to now make an argument that they are something different.

Why are you afraid to even try?

Last edited by HistorianDude; 06-21-2010 at 03:58 PM..

Old 06-21-2010, 03:56 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Well, your can argue the content of any presented video with the presenter of same.
Not if I can't open the video. But the real point I am making here appears lost on you.

I assure you, it's not lost on UpNort.

UpNort does not even actually understand the beliefs she holds. She is unable to even cogently express what she believes and why she believes it. All she can do is point to other people's videos (those that I have been able to open) that are so spectacular bad as to be comedic.

And that is what I have been demonstrating so clearly these past several days. Not just that there is no real evidence for "chemtrails," but that the people who are so insistent in claiming there are really do not even understand their own reasons for believing in the first place.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM

325 posts, read 235,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
First, you should read the OP and the link ... so that you have a clue about the subject.

Second ... the "people" do not initiate a coup ... that would be a revolution. Coups reference actions from within the gov't structure .. generally from high ranking military ... and or intelligence.
I wasn't talking about the people initiating or orchestrating a coup, I was talking about the people calling for a coup. Big difference. Most of the people you hear calling for a coup are toothless rednecks who consider high school higher education.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:19 PM

8 posts, read 32,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Shouldn't those patriots who are planning a coup be arrested and tried for treason?
That happened a lot before and during the Revolutionary War but where there is a strong enough will, there is a way!

Old 07-22-2010, 10:22 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,958,879 times
I would fight against any attempted coup to the fullest of my ability even though I disagree with the current president on most issues. NOT an acceptable way to gain power in the United States.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:23 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,532,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicamurr View Post
That happened a lot before and during the Revolutionary War but where there is a strong enough will, there is a way!

Your are so right!

Old 07-22-2010, 10:48 PM

425 posts, read 366,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
I would fight against any attempted coup to the fullest of my ability even though I disagree with the current president on most issues. NOT an acceptable way to gain power in the United States.
You would fight how ? Not an acceptable way ? How about a Bolshevik style rebellion ala 21st century ? Acceptable ? The corruption of the western world is sooo bad , and the system is sooo unsustainable . You wont be be seeing what is known as Democracy deciding much of anything once real work on cleaning up the mess we call gubment begins. People will do as they are told as a matter of necessity. Thats the way it works when kingdoms screw up badly enough . The only template left unused is the one laid down by the early church.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:50 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't agree but he makes a lot of sense.

American Thinker: Rumors of a Coup
Well you think Beck makes a lot of sense too...lets be honest.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:01 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,958,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
You would fight how ? Not an acceptable way ? How about a Bolshevik style rebellion ala 21st century ? Acceptable ? The corruption of the western world is sooo bad , and the system is sooo unsustainable . You wont be be seeing what is known as Democracy deciding much of anything once real work on cleaning up the mess we call gubment begins. People will do as they are told as a matter of necessity. Thats the way it works when kingdoms screw up badly enough . The only template left unused is the one laid down by the early church.
Not sure I understand. People will do as they are told? Who will? And told be whom? Let's say some armed revolution is successful. What exactly will be the new constitution? Who exactly will enforce it? What is to stop said people from forming some sort of dictatorship? What will stop the violence? I suggest an attempt to reform the government from the existing status quo, rather than by arms. How would I fight? They same way you would. With my guns, from my house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies