Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think of Sarah Palin as a prophet?
Yes 2 1.87%
No 105 98.13%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 07:34 AM

2,015 posts, read 3,380,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
This is a really dumb poll.

Most view Sarah as a good looking, energetic, intelligent politician who has very strong political views. You may agree or disagree with her, but only those that are uninformed or afraid of her call her stupid. She's not.
Most who? Most means more than half. You actually believe more than half of Americans are stupid enough to think this? Are these the same people who said they voted for GW because 'he's the kinda guy you could sit in a bar and have a beer with?'. Those people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinscotland View Post
You are delusional. Palin? Class? Yea, low class. This woman was so desperate before the election that she had to keep screaming lies about Obama at her rallies (which of course were filled with hateful, narrow-minded evangelicals). What was it she called him - a terrorist Muslim? And that he 'palled around with terrorists'?

Her IQ is about 80 and she couldn't pass a history or geography test. You want her to lead the country?
Now who's lying? Palin never called him that. Did you get that off Media Matters? Or was this also from a SNL skit, from which much of what is said about Palin comes? Pretty bad, when you take that stuff as "truth".

She did say something to the effect that he "pals around with terrorists", which he does. All the while, offending our allies. He and the administration praise Hugo Chavez, and "reach out" to the Iranian dictator (a particularly evil and dangerous man). One, administation officials even claimed Mao is one whom she "turns to most" for guidance.

Are you calling this a lie?

How do you know what Palin's IQ is?

Most of this nations teachers (whom belong to the teachers union) couldn't pass a history or geography test. I'll bet Palin would beat them any day of the week.

I'd much rather have Palin leading the country than Obama. She wouldn't have taken us down this road to destruction (this "road to serfdom", as it were).

Open your eyes, buddy. Quit drinkin' the Obama cool aid. Or are you one of the Obama plants on this board? Could be, huh?

Sorry, but we aren't as stupid as Obama and his band of thugs think we are.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Now who's lying? Palin never called him that. Did you get that off Media Matters? Or was this also from a SNL skit, from which much of what is said about Palin comes? Pretty bad, when you take that stuff as "truth".

She did say something to the effect that he "pals around with terrorists", which he does. All the while, offending our allies. He and the administration praise Hugo Chavez, and "reach out" to the Iranian dictator (a particularly evil and dangerous man). One, administation officials even claimed Mao is one whom she "turns to most" for guidance.

Are you calling this a lie?

How do you know what Palin's IQ is?

Most of this nations teachers (whom belong to the teachers union) couldn't pass a history or geography test. I'll bet Palin would beat them any day of the week.

I'd much rather have Palin leading the country than Obama. She wouldn't have taken us down this road to destruction (this "road to serfdom", as it were).

Open your eyes, buddy. Quit drinkin' the Obama cool aid. Or are you one of the Obama plants on this board? Could be, huh?

Sorry, but we aren't as stupid as Obama and his band of thugs think we are.
Arguing with people who think Palin is intelligent is pointless. Same as banging my head against a wall. Palin is a great big joke to anyone with any intelligence at all.

BTW, buddy implies male. If you could read you'd see it clearly says granny under my name. That implies female in case you didn't know.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
The sad and frightening truth is yes, there are many people out there divorced from reality enough to actually believe that this laughable bimbo is up to the task of leading the most powerful nation on earth.

I can already hear their replies: "But she couldn't be worse than Obama". Yes, Obama is a terrible disappointment which is exactly why we shouldn't replace him with a first class space cadet. Twelve years of incompetence is enough.
And look at the numbers of people out there, divorced from reality, that thought, and still think, that Obama is capable of leading our country?

The fact of the matter is, he isn't, and he is a dismal failure. He has no clue how to lead. He is a puppet.

You only hate her and belittle her because she is a Christian woman, who is a powerful force to be reckoned with, who has drawn many thousands of people to her speaking events, because they like her message, and believe it is the right message for America. I do too.

You may call her a bimbo. But she is far smarter an more capable than the ass.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Here's the part you so carefully avoided:

"""and then do something productive and beneficial for somebody besides herself."""

Examples???
I didn't avoid it. I answered your post. What you got is what you're going to get, because stupid comments are not worthy of a anything more. I don't need to provide you with anything. Would it make a difference? Doubtful. You are secure in wallowing in ignorance.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
And look at the numbers of people out there, divorced from reality, that thought, and still think, that Obama is capable of leading our country?

The fact of the matter is, he isn't, and he is a dismal failure. He has no clue how to lead. He is a puppet.

You only hate her and belittle her because she is a Christian woman, who is a powerful force to be reckoned with, who has drawn many thousands of people to her speaking events, because they like her message, and believe it is the right message for America. I do too.

So? Obama is christian. I don't really care what religion the president is. She draws high school dropouts who believe every word in the bible is an indisputable fact. IOW, not the most intelligent people.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times
Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa... I don't hate her. I think she's a nice lady, but after Obama's term is up we will have had 12 years of incompetence in the white house. We can't take the chance of letting a woman who has bombed one interview after another (couldn't explain the "Bush Doctrine" in a widely publicized ABC interview, couldn't name any Supreme Court decisions in a Katie Couric interview, nor could she name any newspapers that she read regularly, and to top it all off she believes that the pseudo-science of creationism should be taught right along side evolution.) take hold of the reins of power in this country for the same reason that you shouldn't let a child play with matches. The stakes are simply too high.

Last edited by Zekester; 06-13-2010 at 08:30 AM..

Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesasabia View Post
People seriously think that Palin is a prophet?????? Seriously...???
Really. I voted "no" because there was no "Are you f'ing kidding me???" choice.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinscotland View Post
Arguing with people who think Palin is intelligent is pointless. Same as banging my head against a wall. Palin is a great big joke to anyone with any intelligence at all.
Couldn't agree more. In fact, an person's opinion on Palin's intelligence is my litmus test for whether or not I will even engage in a meaningful conversation with them.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
No one has answered the question yet. What has Palin actually accomplished?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies