Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2010, 05:15 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brubaker View Post
You're talking to a momonkey.

Did you expect reason?
She thinks 'killing' a speck no bigger than the period on the end of this sentence is 'murder'.

We were all once specks with our own DNA unique from our parents. That means we were always who we are now and the only thing that has changed about us is that we have developed uninterrupted by an abortionist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 05:17 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
The courts have upheld the pro-choice position. We will continue to fight you and we will continue to win.

Doesn't make them right.

Doesn't make you right either.

Keep in mind everything the Nazis did was legal.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Gee Annie53, I can't imagine where you might attend church that they don't adopt children. It's really very common in the Christian community.

See all those little black kids on TV that Hollywood just discovered following the Haitian earthquake? Well, long before it became fashionable to care about those kids, Christians have been going there to care for and even adopt these children. The same is true of the African Continent and anywhere else poor and orphaned children are found."""

So that's OK but screw American children ????
There are MANY UN-Adopted AMERICAN CHILDREN

But don't take my word for it.

christian adoption - Google Search=

I read through your canned T-4 rationalizations. I'm not impressed. There are always reasons to kill an innocent person, just not good ones...

Nazi Persecution of the Mentally and Physically Disabled

Here's the real reason women are willing to kill their own children.

"It permanantly changes a woman's body"

You can't adopt your way out of that.

Here's the real reason women haters want to make abortion illegal:

Control over , and punishment of, women.

You can't talk your way out of that.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:14 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
You missed my point momonkey. You, as a pro-lifer, why haven't YOU adopted one of the many, many children that are considered unadoptable because they are disabled?

You pro-lifers fight to have abortions stopped.........that includes those that choose to abort deformed fetuses...........so...........step up to the plate and take a disabled child out of an institution and provide it with a loving, Christian, pro-life home. Put your money where your mouth is.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:22 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,951,643 times
Quote:
If the central tenant of conservatism is the belief that the government should remain as small and as unobtrusive as possible why in the case of abortion do right wingers want the state to intervene?
So the state should no intervene in cases of murder as well? So you support an anarchist system?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:12 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,585,253 times
Quote:
If the central tenant of conservatism is the belief that the government should remain as small and as unobtrusive as possible why in the case of abortion do right wingers want the state to intervene?
That's a red herring. The pro-life side views it as killing someone and the government already intervenes in that.

There is a contradiction on the other side too. The pro-choice side is often against the death penalty because they see it as murder, yet they're not against this.

Why do these contradictions exist? Because they're completely different issues.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:13 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
So the state should no intervene in cases of murder as well? So you support an anarchist system?
Yeah that's it. I'm an anarchist. Brilliant deduction. You got me. I've been exposed. What will I do now?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:20 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times
Quote:
I guess conservatives oppose criminal laws, right?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,561 times
Quote:
As a firm conservative, I feel government needs to stay out of a woman's right to choose.
If a woman chooses to see a pregnancy through or abort, it’s her choice! Who has to live with the choice, not government and definitely not their neighbors.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:43 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Here's the real reason women haters want to make abortion illegal:

Control over , and punishment of, women.

You can't talk your way out of that.

Only an emotional child would think you should be allowed to do whatever you want. You try making talk about killing unborn children as being a "hating women" thing.

I bet you also think that everyone who didn't vote for obama is a racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies