Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2010, 09:37 PM

615 posts, read 544,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What day did those terrible American invaders kill nearly 3000 of those innocent people with no regard about who they were? It seems to me that you may be pretty young if you don't know what happened 9 years ago on 9/11. You have surely been misled by someone and it appears he must have been a Muslim. Are you one of those, yourself?
Well, the attacks on 9/11 can't be justified Islamically. You don't seem to realize the US wasn't handing out sweets and cokes to the Muslim world before 9/11, they were killing them in Iraq, and by proxy in host of other countries, Palestine in particular. The 9/11 attacks were in response to these transgressions, if it was even Muslims who did 9/11, a lot of people seem to think it could have been an inside job.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:38 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
There is not one country that rules by Islamic law only today, but you're talking caliphs. The only people who talk about caliphs seriously are goofs like Al Queda and neocons. There is no Caliphate today, and you're not a dhimmi. The only people actually invading other countries and forcing their way of life on them is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, not Muslims. Name me one Muslim country that has invaded another country in the last 50 years? You're talking about Muslims making you into a dhimmi, but in reality it is the USA invading Muslims!
Muslims have invaded nearly every country in Europe via immigration and are changing those countries into hell holes. In another 100 years Europe will be unrecognizable from what it was 30 years ago.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:38 PM

694 posts, read 745,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Aww now if only it had said "VIOLENT submission to Allah" you and the other nut jobs who believe Islam is evil, would have a full house, and something going for you. So sorry. What I take from that is Islams are submissive to Allah, which doesn't make them all violent in case you didn't know. Only the radicals .
THAT is true, but it takes only ONE radical to blow you up. They have an image problem it this area. The ones who are not radical need to start speaking up for their religion so the US doesn't hear only the "kill all Amercans" crowd.

Charles

Old 06-14-2010, 09:40 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,762,651 times
Quote:
How about all the American girls who dress like prostitutes and lose their virginity to some guy they barely know when they are 15? Americans allow their duaghters to have boyfriends and numerous sex partners. Look at all the American girls who have children out of wedlock and the man (if you can call them that) abandons them. Islam commands that a man takes care of woman, not abandon them. Don't you think that is oppression?

Our American soldiers kill innocent women and children on a daily basis.

Yeah, Islam commands a whole lot of things including killing ALL those who do not submit to "Allah". Therefore, when it comes to "killing" Islam is morally bankrupt.

Although I deplore the way some people dress and I find the high rate of illegitimacy in this country alarming, I will gladly deal with that rather than have no freedom of choice.

There is a concept called FREE WILL which is deeply rooted in this country and is totally alien in the Muslim world.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Muslims have invaded nearly every country in Europe via immigration and are changing those countries into hell holes. In another 100 years Europe will be unrecognizable from what it was 30 years ago.
No, they were invited in by European politicians, who were elected by their European constituents. This is not an invasion, it is more like a bowing out by the European. There are specific laws a Muslim must meet to immigrate to a non Muslim country, and the only real reason for long term staying is Dawa, which is the spreading of Islam. The Muslims immigrating to Europe are more concerned with the pleasures of this world then they are Islam, the same as the Europeans they are replacing, who are more concerned with partying and vacationing instead of the traditional way of life.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Yeah, Islam commands a whole lot of things including killing ALL those who do not submit to "Allah". Therefore, when it comes to "killing" Islam is morally bankrupt.

Although I deplore the way some people dress and I find the high rate of illegitimacy in this country alarming, I will gladly deal with that rather than have no freedom of choice.

There is a concept called FREE WILL which is deeply rooted in this country and is totally alien in the Muslim world.
This is completely false, Islam doesn't allow you to just go around and kill people, this couldn't be further then the truth. Free will in a Western sense is not a part of Islam, there are rules Muslims must follow, they aren't free to use drugs, alcohol, sleep around, treat their parents bad, oppress their neighbor, etc. You know next to nothing about Islam, you haven't read anything from an Islamic perspective, just anti Islamic propaganda. It is like getting all your information about Jews from the Nazi's, it is absurd.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:06 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
This is completely false, Islam doesn't allow you to just go around and kill people, this couldn't be further then the truth. Free will in a Western sense is not a part of Islam, there are rules Muslims must follow, they aren't free to use drugs, alcohol, sleep around, treat their parents bad, oppress their neighbor, etc. You know next to nothing about Islam, you haven't read anything from an Islamic perspective, just anti Islamic propaganda. It is like getting all your information about Jews from the Nazi's, it is absurd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UufTBjgEE5Q

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 06-14-2010 at 10:19 PM..

Old 06-14-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
YOU are WRONG.

I know more about Islam and Muslims than you think. Unlike you, I will have the decency and courage to admit that a lot of my ancestors killed plenty of Muslims in Spain during the 15th century. I still have family there. So you better own up to the despicable acts a lot of Muslims commit today in the name of a(n) (alleged) holy book.

I have read plenty, and I have lived amongst Muslims also. I have witnessed first hand the treatment women get at the hands of their "protectors". I have even read passages of a Koran (translated into English) where wife beating is advised.

There is also a little man by the name of Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, a religious leader in Spain, who as recently as 2000 wrote a book ("Women in Islam") where he described how a woman should be beaten although he stated the goal is primarily psychological suffering. By the grace of God, Spain will always be Spain, he was convicted of inciting violence against women, sentenced to 15 months in jail (which was suspended because it was his first offense and they've gone soft against crime since 1978) and fined. His book was removed from circulation.

FREE WILL is indeed a Western concept (that is what I told you in my previous post). It is a great concept, one that Westerners will never give up and something YOU cannot grasp. As far as the "Islamic perspective" it goes like this: it's the Islamic way or the highway.

After the 7th century, Islam spread out of the Arabian peninsula like wildfire because they utilized the sword: submit to Allah or die.

I am not stupid, ignorant or gullible. I am not easily beguiled. The way I see it, you'd have to have all those requirements (as well as a very poor sense of self esteem) to convert to Islam in this day and age.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:00 PM

37 posts, read 55,509 times
Quote:
As an American citizen you and all the other soldiers in uniform today don't fight for me or protect my freedoms. I don't support your immoral wars, and the killing of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq. Those Islamic fighters are fighting for their country, like the Americans did during the revolutionary war, while the American soldiers are the aggressors and terrorist.
The servicemen don't protect your freedoms? Because of us you get to sit in the cushy US and spout your crap....freedom of speech is something not allowed in most muslim countries...ie Iran, Saudia Arabia, Yemen. So rethink that statement. Freedom to speak your mind goes for everyone, you want to call me an aggressor and terrorist? Fine, I call you a spineless sow. If you dislike this country and all we stand for and do, why don't you leave? I'm sure you would be welcome in Yemen. And BECAUSE I have freedom of speech, I will insult you even more for worshipping a PIG. No lick my shoe and go wage jihad

Last edited by mfromphilly1; 06-14-2010 at 11:09 PM..

Old 06-14-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandurabox View Post
We need Peace for Entire World.Our Religion ISLAM means PEACE.We Need Peace For All....

Horse manure!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.