Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2013, 07:11 PM

410 posts, read 398,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I don't care when it happened. It's just more proof that all religion is ludicrous.
Not quite; what it shows is, people when pushed are capable of killing.

I will reiterate my previous point, Buddhists, Sikhs, Bahai's, Hindus can all kill but their act is unjustifiable by their religion.
They murder and they are seen as murders by their religion.

However, Muslims murder and exoneration is available to them via Koran/Hadith which calls to wage Jihad against infidels and blasphemers.
A court of law may punish them but from their perspective, they have earned martyrdom.

The mere fact that we, yet again, are discussing whether Islam is a religion of peace should speak volumes.
Have you seen any threads anywhere discussing how cruel the Druids are?

Old 06-24-2013, 07:24 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Well if he doesn't need man's help, why demand that mankind should worship him? What purpose does that serve?
Why don't you try asking Him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

I am not sure what Priests have to do with islam being a religion of peace or not... that’s confusing.

I do agree there are some extremist christians who really pervert the Christian Doctrine.
I would point to the idiocy of the Westburo Baptist group. They are losers and perverts.
I would also point out they don’t kill people maim people, toss batter acid in the faces of their own who reject their teaching.

They don’t strap on bombs and blow up innocent people. They don’t go on rampages and tare up cities when Jesus is disrespected.

I would point out that when Larry David peed on Jesus on his HBO show, there were mild comments of condemnation but no one got hurt.
When the federal government paid an artist to put a crucifix in a jar of urine, no perverted extremeist Christian blew stuff up over it.

Yet if you say a blessed word against islam and their muhammed, entire cities go up in smoke, people die and others go into hiding for fear of their lives.

And I am talking about the moderate muslims in Europe doing this kind of insanity, not the whack jobs that think it is perfectly fine to kill innocents.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Why don't you try asking Him?

Who is "him?" Gimme his address or phone number...or email address.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:00 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandurabox View Post
We need Peace for Entire World.Our Religion ISLAM means PEACE.We Need Peace For All....
And if you don't believe that, we will cut off your f*****g head & send it to your mother in a box.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:28 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,136,916 times
Quote:
Who is "him?" Gimme his address or phone number...or email address.
ROLMFAO Well, let's see here. If you want to call him (God I presume) you can call him at "Christian Mingle" or go to Christianmingle.com. According to them, God is on the internet & he can find you a woman "Find God's match for you" is their claim. I believe it's on all the major networks. Check it out
& let me know what he says.

I'm going to go hide now. You never know, maybe he didn't want his number out there.........

Old 06-24-2013, 09:47 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
This thread appears to be a 'look at what they do, so you don't have to look at yourselves in the mirror'.

Take a good look

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013 - YouTube

Old 06-24-2013, 09:52 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:

Nonsense. If it wasn't for our Founding Fathers, Christians would behave just as badly. Some of us actually know how the Christian church behaved for 1800 years before people became educated enough to throw off the yoke and embrace secularism.
Are you confused or do you believe all Christians belong to one church? We are in what year and what time Christians have moved forward, see your still in the back seat.

Quote:
So don't be so cocky with your claims. You guys haven't saved anything.

Hell, Christians sure as hell didn't manage to save the Jews from the Nazis, did they? Now you wanna save them from Islam out of a sense of guilt.
Christians can't always control government decisions and those who hate others. You do know which party was in charge, now don't you?

Guilt.... you are quite the funny,uninformed one to claim the Jews need our help! You really couldn't get any funnier

Old 06-24-2013, 09:52 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This thread appears to be a 'look at what they do, so you don't have to look at yourselves in the mirror'.

Take a good look

War is hell. That's why it should be the last option...

Old 06-24-2013, 10:03 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

Take a good look

Interesting.....to be truthful she lost me with her continuing to blame the "white establishment"....to that I say "whatever!"

Blame those involved not ALL Americans!!

Old 06-24-2013, 10:19 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Exactly like Christianity. From II Chronicles 15:

"12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

It's a good thing Christians don't practice their religion. They might be mistaken for Muslims.

Christians are not under the Mosaic Code (a.k.a. The Old Testament).

For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Romans 6:14

Romans 6:14 NKJV - For sin shall not have dominion over - Bible Gateway
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies