Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2010, 05:32 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Dude, are you high?

Yes, I can usually tell when someone's been smoking. If I can't smell it on them, it's generally something about the way they act.
"Something about the way they act" that's good enough reason to BUST 'em and give someone jail time for?
A drug record?
Jail buddies and future pot, cocaine and heroin connections, maybe?

Or...... that it might make you happy somebody who partakes in something YOU DON'T LIKE (and at NO risk to YOU),
is getting their life wrecked for nothing, but pure power-tripp'in enjoyment.....I mean, ZERO TOLERANCE purposes!
They didn't conform and DARE say "No"!
Persecute 'em to no end, right?

PATHETIC!
Almost as pathetic as the clothes they wore, back then!
You would think EVERYONE was HIGH on pot and LSD back then, just by looking at them FUNKY threads!
"Something about them" seems like reasonable suspicion to believe there wasn't enough mental help available back in '74, or everyone was high then.....and loved bright colors?
Everyone was high then.

Greg looked like a real dreg of society too, didn't he?
A clutzy, dope FIEND.....who obviously, needs your help.

Personally, I would rather they go after all the Poison Ivy, instead.
NOBODY likes that stuff......at least nobody I ever knew!

Last edited by Sign; 06-20-2010 at 06:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 06:21 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,637,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
"Something about the way they act" that's good enough reason to BUST 'em and give someone jail time for?
A drug record?
Jail buddies and future pot, cocaine and heroin connections, maybe?

Or...... that it might make you happy somebody who partakes in something YOU DON'T LIKE and at NO risk to YOU,
is getting their life wrecked for nothing, but pure power-tripper'in enjoyment.....I mean, ZERO tolerance!

PATHETIC!
Almost as pathetic as the clothes they wore, back then!
You would think EVERYONE was HIGH on pot and LSD back then, just by looking at them FUNKY threads!
"Something about them" seems like reasonable suspicion to believe there wasn't enough mental help available back in '74, or everyone was high then.....and loved bright colors?
Everyone was high then.

Greg looked like a real dreg of society too, didn't he?
A clutzy, dope FIEND.....who obviously, needs your help.

Personally, I would rather they go after all the Poison Ivy, instead.
NOBODY likes that stuff......at least nobody I ever knew!
Whoa, dude? Did you not see the part where I said I didn't care?

Here's the funny thing--I have known some pot smokers. They sit at home and get high. They don't go driving through town because "oops, we ran out". Those who drink alcohol on the other hand...

All I was saying is that I can tell, not that I was interested in "busting" anyone. It doesn't really matter that much to me.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:22 PM

448 posts, read 533,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Definitely keep it ~illegal. It's ruined enough lives already.

I would love to hear an elaboration on this... How has it "ruined" so many lives?...

Old 06-20-2010, 06:26 PM

24,507 posts, read 33,292,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
I would love to hear an elaboration on this... How has it "ruined" so many lives?...
I have already explained it on several similar threads.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
I have already explained it on several similar threads.
I know, I know.....pot smokers all go on to shoot heroin after they eat a lot of acid and become mentally challenged.

There, I summed it up in a nutshell, for those who don't feel like researching through all your disapproval posts.
Time for me to take my medicine now.....I mean, smoke the packed bowl that's sitting right in front of me.
Back in a few....with red eyes and a dry throat........but I'll be back.

Fox News rules too.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
I know, I know.....pot smokers all go on to shoot heroin after they eat a lot of acid and become mentally challenged.

There, I summed it up in a nutshell, for those who don't feel like researching through all your disapproval posts.
Time for me to take my medicine now.....I mean, smoke the packed bowl that's sitting right in front of me.
Back in a few....with red eyes and a dry throat........but I'll be back.

Fox News rules too.
Try to make a rational post and stay on-topic.

Only come back if you can do both.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Try to make a rational post and stay on-topic.

Only come back if you can do both.
Fleet, my post IS on topic.
A topic that pertains to LEGALIZING marijuana.
I have only pointed out an issue that perhaps, many many folks see as a very valid reason to continue keeping it ILLEGAL.
The "Gateway THEORY" which has since, been debunked, BTW.

If this isn't rational to YOU, or it appears to be OT, or if I happen to inform you that I medicate with it and am about to do so....( LEGALLY)......then I'm sorry, but how & why would you say such?
Thanks to a wonderful thing....called STATE'S RIGHTS and the will of the voters, we see that democracy still works, to the anger of the Feds, in this case..... and with recent illegal imm. laws enacted by a STATE, (AZ)!
It's finally nice to see the medical community is accepting the legitimacy of marijuana as a REAL medicine.
One in which, the pharmaceutical companies just can't have all to themselves, to bank on!

Last edited by Sign; 06-20-2010 at 07:10 PM..

Old 06-20-2010, 07:06 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,637,581 times
Well, maybe your post would be more rational if you truly examined whether or not they were attacking a particular position or not.

I don't have a problem with pot smokers, and would support legalizing it. That doesn't mean I do it myself--or that I could not tell if someone was high.

I never advocated busting anyone, but you flew off the handle in response to my post.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Well, maybe your post would be more rational if you truly examined whether or not they were attacking a particular position or not.

I don't have a problem with pot smokers, and would support legalizing it. That doesn't mean I do it myself--or that I could not tell if someone was high.

I never advocated busting anyone, but you flew off the handle in response to my post.
I apologize and did not mean for you to take it the way it might have come across.
You're right.....I should pay a bit closer attention to what I read, sometimes....and perhaps, finish what I start reading too.
But, maybe I was high and you were able to see it, somehow.
Again, my apologies.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Fleet, my post IS on topic.
A topic that pertains to LEGALIZING marijuana.
I have only pointed out an issue that perhaps, many many folks see as a very valid reason to continue keeping it ILLEGAL.
The "Gateway THEORY" which has since, been debunked, BTW.

If this isn't rational to YOU, or it appears to be OT, or if I happen to inform you that I medicate with it and am about to do so....( LEGALLY)......then I'm sorry, but how & why would you say such?
Thanks to a wonderful thing....called STATE'S RIGHTS and the will of the voters, we see that democracy still works, to the anger of the Feds, in this case..... and with recent illegal imm. laws enacted by a STATE, (AZ)!
It's finally nice to see the medical community is accepting the legitimacy of marijuana as a REAL medicine.
One in which, the pharmaceutical companies just can't have all to themselves, to bank on!
You weren't really saying anything in your other post. "Fox News." What does that have to do with the topic?

Then you start talking about "taking your medicine."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies