Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2010, 07:37 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,231 times

Advertisements

This thread cracks me up......everything seems to be a battle now, only to end up with a bigger mess than when it started but, this thread is always kept current....lol. I'm waiting for the day someone pro-chronic gets elected to congress.....they'll be having meetings, debates, confirmations, votes and the only thing coming out of the chronic congressman's mouth will be....Hey, does anybody feel like smoking another joint and going in with me on a extra large with the works....how about if it doesn't have anchovies on it then....yeah man, those things freak me out when I'm stoned....that's why I stopped dropping acid, I kept thinking there were caterpillars on my pizza......lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 09:30 PM

448 posts, read 533,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
This thread cracks me up......everything seems to be a battle now, only to end up with a bigger mess than when it started but, this thread is always kept current....lol. I'm waiting for the day someone pro-chronic gets elected to congress.....they'll be having meetings, debates, confirmations, votes and the only thing coming out of the chronic congressman's mouth will be....Hey, does anybody feel like smoking another joint and going in with me on a extra large with the works....how about if it doesn't have anchovies on it then....yeah man, those things freak me out when I'm stoned....that's why I stopped dropping acid, I kept thinking there were caterpillars on my pizza......lol.
You're crazy brother... I love it. Haha.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
Quote:

Guess you were never taught the benefits of the "Peace Pipe"

We could all learn a few things from our ancestors.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:00 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Guess you were never taught the benefits of the "Peace Pipe"

We could all learn a few things from our ancestors.
Right....so when they need to do one of those back room deals like they did on the HC bill...Nancy and Reid take you back to her office and you all do a few bong hits first and then you get down to business. That would make sense too, that's probably why that bill came out the way it did....all the dots are starting to connect. It was under a thousand pages initially and it ended up close to 2,500.....I'll bet this is what happened......

They had a TV on in the background tuned to FOX...it's Nancy's office, go figure......and then that drug PSA came on with the egg in the frying pan....this is your brain, this is you brain on drugs.....and then Nancy had the munchies so bad, she got up and was trying to eat the egg on TV. She was so busy kicking the TV, trying to get the egg to come out....the same way she kicks the soda machine down the hall all the time, to get a free coke to fall out, that she wasn't helping Reid and I with the HC bill any more. Then Reid came up with an idea, we got 1,500 pages out of some old bill laying up on the shelf and we shuffled it into the HC bill like we were shuffling a deck of cards. That's when Nancy finally stopped beating up the TV and turned around and looked at us....so we handed it to her and said here check it out, what do you think.

She said, I'm not going to read that now.....we'll just get it passed so we can all read it then and find out what's inside it. I'm too hungry.....c'mon let's go out and get an extra large with the works.

Kids pay attention here....this is what happens when you do drugs so, just remember what that other Nancy used to tell us.....JUST SAY NO.

BTW, distribute this to all the conspiracy theorists because, this is a theory that was more likely to have actually happened, than any of the stuff they come up with....it makes sense and way more realistic.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:46 PM

448 posts, read 533,844 times
Quote:
Right....so when they need to do one of those back room deals like they did on the HC bill...Nancy and Reid take you back to her office and you all do a few bong hits first and then you get down to business. That would make sense too, that's probably why that bill came out the way it did....all the dots are starting to connect. It was under a thousand pages initially and it ended up close to 2,500.....I'll bet this is what happened......

They had a TV on in the background tuned to FOX...it's Nancy's office, go figure......and then that drug PSA came on with the egg in the frying pan....this is your brain, this is you brain on drugs.....and then Nancy had the munchies so bad, she got up and was trying to eat the egg on TV. She was so busy kicking the TV, trying to get the egg to come out....the same way she kicks the soda machine down the hall all the time, to get a free coke to fall out, that she wasn't helping Reid and I with the HC bill any more. Then Reid came up with an idea, we got 1,500 pages out of some old bill laying up on the shelf and we shuffled it into the HC bill like we were shuffling a deck of cards. That's when Nancy finally stopped beating up the TV and turned around and looked at us....so we handed it to her and said here check it out, what do you think.

She said, I'm not going to read that now.....we'll just get it passed so we can all read it then and find out what's inside it. I'm too hungry.....c'mon let's go out and get an extra large with the works.

Kids pay attention here....this is what happens when you do drugs so, just remember what that other Nancy used to tell us.....JUST SAY NO.

BTW, distribute this to all the conspiracy theorists because, this is a theory that was more likely to have actually happened, than any of the stuff they come up with....it makes sense and way more realistic.
I'll say yes to drugs.

Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,952,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
I'll say yes to drugs.
Or...as I recall, from back in the day....."Better living through chemistry."

Old 06-22-2010, 07:10 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
I'm fairly new to this site, but this has most definitely been a thread before. I just want to hear your thoughts.

I want it legalized everywhere. I don't mean for medicinal purposes. Just wanted to hear what people on this site thinks about Chronic.

Thanks.

when I was in my addiction, I wanted it legalized too, but then I went through hell before I finally got clean and sober
no, making drugs legal is not a smart thing to do

Old 06-22-2010, 07:16 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
when I was in my addiction, I wanted it legalized too, but then I went through hell before I finally got clean and sober
You were addicted to marijuana?

Old 06-22-2010, 09:13 PM

37,127 posts, read 42,193,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
You don't become addicted to MJ. If you develop a problem with a caffeine addiction will you want that banned to? Salty foods? Soda? Take responsibility for yourself man! Don't you see how rediculous and harmful and convoluted and expensive and pointless keeping MJ illegal is to this country and everyone in it? If you can't see that maybe your addiction to "whatever" addled your brain. Get someone to explain it to you using small words.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
I'll just say that second hand smoke... should be legal. My dog has a really sensitive nose and that contact high really calms him down.

Waaaayyyyyyyy down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies