Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 10:14 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
Right....so when they need to do one of those back room deals like they did on the HC bill...Nancy and Reid take you back to her office and you all do a few bong hits first and then you get down to business. That would make sense too, that's probably why that bill came out the way it did....all the dots are starting to connect. It was under a thousand pages initially and it ended up close to 2,500.....I'll bet this is what happened......

They had a TV on in the background tuned to FOX...it's Nancy's office, go figure......and then that drug PSA came on with the egg in the frying pan....this is your brain, this is you brain on drugs.....and then Nancy had the munchies so bad, she got up and was trying to eat the egg on TV. She was so busy kicking the TV, trying to get the egg to come out....the same way she kicks the soda machine down the hall all the time, to get a free coke to fall out, that she wasn't helping Reid and I with the HC bill any more. Then Reid came up with an idea, we got 1,500 pages out of some old bill laying up on the shelf and we shuffled it into the HC bill like we were shuffling a deck of cards. That's when Nancy finally stopped beating up the TV and turned around and looked at us....so we handed it to her and said here check it out, what do you think.

She said, I'm not going to read that now.....we'll just get it passed so we can all read it then and find out what's inside it. I'm too hungry.....c'mon let's go out and get an extra large with the works.

Kids pay attention here....this is what happens when you do drugs so, just remember what that other Nancy used to tell us.....JUST SAY NO.

BTW, distribute this to all the conspiracy theorists because, this is a theory that was more likely to have actually happened, than any of the stuff they come up with....it makes sense and way more realistic.

I didn't say crack pipe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
when I was in my addiction, I wanted it legalized too, but then I went through hell before I finally got clean and sober
no, making drugs legal is not a smart thing to do
You ever ****** some **** for marijuana?

Old 06-22-2010, 11:10 PM

345 posts, read 643,189 times
Quote:
when I was in my addiction, I wanted it legalized too, but then I went through hell before I finally got clean and sober
Then it's not the marijuana; you're just a weak human being.

Oh, and many drugs are already legal. Hell, we have stores that sell them! They're called...wait for it...drug stores! Would you like to shut them down?

Old 06-22-2010, 11:54 PM

448 posts, read 534,003 times
Quote:
If you become "addicted" to weed, (which is impossible, you're not addicted to the weed you are to the feeling you get from smoking and have withdrawl symptoms if you don't) this means you smoked way too much, we all have our limits and you obviously crossed yours. Unlike you many of us who smoke can do it occasionally and that's it. Ever hear the saying too much of a good thing is bad? Well brother that's what happened to you. Too much of the ganja. But hey I'm glad to hear your clean and sober. All the more power to ya.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:37 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I didn't say crack pipe.
Who are you talking about....me. No, crack doesn't give you a sense of humor.

OH, I get it....you should have put the first post I did at the top of this one.

Quote:
This thread cracks me up......everything seems to be a battle now, only to end up with a bigger mess than when it started but, this thread is always kept current....lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 05:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

OH, I get it....you should have put the first post I did at the top of this one.

She was smoking something and it wasn't pot.

Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 PM

448 posts, read 534,003 times
Hahahahaha.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:30 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Where are the secondhand smoke objectors on this? Where are the apartment/condo dwellers on this issue?

Old 06-24-2010, 09:55 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Where are the secondhand smoke objectors on this? Where are the apartment/condo dwellers on this issue?
And won't someone please think of the children. Oh, please, think...of...the...children.

Old 06-24-2010, 10:09 AM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Out somewhere.
Stocking up on air freshener and incense?

Looking for another place to call home, perhaps?
Or, maybe...at some liquor store, this very moment.
Who knows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies