Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 12:28 PM

328 posts, read 196,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
So does this mean you approve of the Zionist cabal, because it's keeping Muslims out of the Netherlands, using Geert Wilders as its mouthpiece?

If that's so, your dismissal of GW as "just a Zionist puppet" is confusing. You want him to be in place it seems, but then it appears you don't approve of what you insist put him there and holds him there.

This is what I'd like you to explain please.
He gets rid of the Muslims fine,but until you break the strangle hold of zionism controlling your country you will never be truly free.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 12:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
This guy is a true nut. Even the basics of his stance don't make any sense.

So he wants to repeal equal protection for everyone but Jews, Christians, and Humanists (okay to discriminate on everyone else).

No more immigration of "non Westerners" to the EU, any non westerner cannot vote.

No more mosques or Islamic schools, and strangely no preaching in anything other then Dutch (which also includes Latin and Hebrew it seems).

Introduction of binding referenda and elected mayors, chiefs of police and prime ministers (doesn't seem to like to give it out though).

"Street terrorism" will be punished by boot camps and denaturalisation and deportation of immigrant offenders (of course he says there is no such thing as moderate Islam, and he does his best never to narrow down what street terrorism really is).

Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazing for people like to hold up a maker and champion of bigoted propaganda as wisdom and courage.

Go Stromfront again. It's amazing how much it pops up.
I don't play around at Stormfront but do wonder about why so many of you seem to know what is going on there. How much time per week do you spend on that site. There is another rabid progressive who posts on this site who originally got me over here who used to talk all the time about Stormfront and I still wonder about that one.

Try going to any Dutch city and acting like you are gay in the Muslim sector of the city and then tell me if you really question what their street terrorism is. Send you favorite female non-Muslim there acting like normal and then see what she thinks about street terrorism. I really think that you are so taken up in the multiculturalism that you like to call diversity and that affects you thinking.

May I say that you are, for sure, one of the libs who I think are trying very hard to destroy western society and not seeing that the Muslims are after us from inside just as much as from outside. You keep thinking people like Wilders are the radicals and someday your kids will be in dhimmitude. Enjoy your appeasement of them as long as you can.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:43 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:

So he wants to repeal equal protection for everyone but Jews, Christians, and Humanists (okay to discriminate on everyone else).

No more immigration of "non Westerners" to the EU, any non westerner cannot vote.

No more mosques or Islamic schools, and strangely no preaching in anything other then Dutch (which also includes Latin and Hebrew it seems).

Introduction of binding referenda and elected mayors, chiefs of police and prime ministers (doesn't seem to like to give it out though).

"Street terrorism" will be punished by boot camps and denaturalisation and deportation of immigrant offenders (of course he says there is no such thing as moderate Islam, and he does his best never to narrow down what street terrorism really is).
What's wrong with that? I'm all for all those things. I'm tired of people from non-free non-democratic and anti-American countries coming here (immigrants have a liberal bias let's not fool ourselves) undermining our country. All foreigners come from countries that do not hold the same values as the American constitution does, we're the only country in the world with a Bill of Rights like ours.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:43 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
He gets rid of the Muslims fine,but until you break the strangle hold of zionism controlling your country you will never be truly free.
What would Hitler have done about dem Muslims in Europe?

Old 06-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazing for people like to hold up a maker and champion of bigoted propaganda as wisdom and courage.

Go Stromfront again. It's amazing how much it pops up.
Hey, thanks for the Wiki bio on Wilders. I will have to bring it up to date since the June elections have taken place and although he hasn't become the PM of the place his party did get enough seats in the legislature that they were the important second party in the coalition that picked the PM. It is that need for a coalition in the multi-party countries that I don't like.

Maybe you should look at the people who have spoken up against him as listed in that bio and see that appeasers are appeasers.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
More wishful distortions? He didn't say he was a fascist and a sane person would never reach that conclusion from what he said.
I repped your post about obvious liberal deflection and now can't rep you for saying that Beck did not call Wilders a fascist. However, accept this as a rep that doesn't count.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
He knew what he was saying.
Since you didn't hear him say that on his show but picked it up from MM I would think that you may be putting words in the man's mouth.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie28 View Post
S/he does not live in the Netherlands. I do, and I am quite confused about what "scary" things are happening here... have I missed them? My quality of life here is so much better than it was in the US, it cannot even be compared.

Wilders is a joke and embarrassment in this country. To put it into perspective, the average PVV voter has little more than a high school education. Hmm...
Hmmm, high schoolers can't think as adults? Have you noticed that Wilders' party was the one that was used to make up the coalition to determine the PM. Quite an accomplishment since they were formed in 2004. I guess those uneducated people must vote in great numbers.

May I suggest that Bentlebee will probably be around to discuss your new home and hers in comparison. Hide and watch.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
He is worried about the Muslims which I am not surprised but look at who runs the government and the media which promotes the country to allow them into the country. The lobbyist groups etc. He will never criticize Israel and has actually said Israel is the last bastion between a muslim Europe and a European Europe the guy is a puppet.
I have to disagree with you about Israel and I certainly hope that the White House never starts thinking like you about this problem but fear that they will and Obama will go along with the rest.

Old 06-13-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Oh I think he does. But people are pulling his strings. Give him just enough power to make him happy and make him believe he is going to be in control but not enough to truly take power from the true power brokers.
How close did his party get last week in the elections?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies