Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 10:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Here are some words from Geert Wilders, the head man of the newly elected main coalition party of the Netherlands. He is one of the few people in all of Europe that wants to stop the takeover of western Europe by the Muslims. Here are a few of the words to be seen in the link: This is what you need to know about Islam, in order to understand what is going on in Europe. For millions of Muslims the Quran and the live of Mohammed are not 14 centuries old, but are an everyday reality, an ideal, that guide every aspect of their lives. Now you know why Winston Churchill called Islam “the most retrograde force in the world”, and why he compared Mein Kampf to the Quran.

Geert Wilders: Wisdom and Courage | EuropeNews
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2010, 10:03 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Glenn Beck calls Geert Wilders a fascist, endorses ban on his entering UK - Jihad Watch

Old 06-12-2010, 10:04 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Go Geert!

Old 06-12-2010, 10:05 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
That's gotta hurt.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:11 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Off with his head!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 10:18 PM

Why did you get to see this video and I can't see it? Was it really available when you posted it?

Did you read the speech I posted? If so you are the only non-conservative that will be guilty of doing so. I think that this one is an outstanding example of why we need to be very vigilant toward Muslims along with the UK allowing them to control some of their family things through sharia. Let them get a foot in the door and they will want to come in, I think.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why did you get to see this video and I can't see it? Was it really available when you posted it?
Try this:

Glenn Beck, think before you preach - Atlas Shrugs

(which site said, "UPDATE: Wow. FOX News claimed copyright and had the video removed. That's a first. They never do that.")

Last edited by delusianne; 06-12-2010 at 10:45 PM..

Old 06-12-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Try this:

Glenn Beck, think before you preach - Atlas Shrugs

(which site said, "UPDATE: Wow. FOX News claimed copyright and had the video removed. That's a first. They never do that.")
I was pretty sure which Beck show this it came from and I didn't hear him say that Wilders was a fascist and failed this time. Yes, Wilders is right leaning and yes, his party did become the coalition building party the other day but I fail to see him as anything but anti-Muslim and therefore, anti-multiculturalism in nature. I am just that same way because I see people in schools in this country bending over backwards trying to keep Muslims happy. How long before somebody here lets them squeeze into the court system with their sharia crap? It has happened in the UK and will happen other places soon.

BTW, did you read the speech I posted or just throw in the left leaning blog entries about Wilders and Beck? I really want to discuss the Muslim problems with people.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I was pretty sure which Beck show this it came from and I didn't hear him say that Wilders was a fascist and failed this time. Yes, Wilders is right leaning and yes, his party did become the coalition building party the other day but I fail to see him as anything but anti-Muslim and therefore, anti-multiculturalism in nature. I am just that same way because I see people in schools in this country bending over backwards trying to keep Muslims happy. How long before somebody here lets them squeeze into the court system with their sharia crap? It has happened in the UK and will happen other places soon.

BTW, did you read the speech I posted or just throw in the left leaning blog entries about Wilders and Beck? I really want to discuss the Muslim problems with people.
I just read it, but don't have any background on it other than a few articles online to talk about it. (Very good speech in your link btw.) I agree with you -- very scary. You know bentlebee who posts here? S/he is Dutch and confirms a lot of scary things happening over there. I hope someone will come along to discuss it intelligently with you

His movie Fitna -- interesting history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_(film)

also you can watch it online via Wikileaks: Fitna anti-islam movie by Geert Wilders - WikiLeaks

Old 06-12-2010, 11:54 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,050,618 times
This guy is a true nut. Even the basics of his stance don't make any sense.

So he wants to repeal equal protection for everyone but Jews, Christians, and Humanists (okay to discriminate on everyone else).

No more immigration of "non Westerners" to the EU, any non westerner cannot vote.

No more mosques or Islamic schools, and strangely no preaching in anything other then Dutch (which also includes Latin and Hebrew it seems).

Introduction of binding referenda and elected mayors, chiefs of police and prime ministers (doesn't seem to like to give it out though).

"Street terrorism" will be punished by boot camps and denaturalisation and deportation of immigrant offenders (of course he says there is no such thing as moderate Islam, and he does his best never to narrow down what street terrorism really is).

Geert Wilders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazing for people like to hold up a maker and champion of bigoted propaganda as wisdom and courage.

Go Stromfront again. It's amazing how much it pops up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies