Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 04:21 PM

11,762 posts, read 14,675,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Executive Order-Obama Begins "Lifestyle Health Modification" Program, Mandating Behavioural Changes Within US Society
As usual, the enemies of Barack Obama have no compunctions about lying about what Obama is doing.

Nothing in there about mandating anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 04:22 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,898,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
God help people who draft ideas to help people get healthier.

I guess if people want to be enormously overweight, we might as well let them and pay the increased health insurance costs.

I simply love people who are obstinate in their championing of only harming themselves. It brings joy to my life like little else does.

Maybe Rush can lead the council on choosing to eat responsibly. Once he gets rid of the hams he's hiding around his midsection.

After obeyme quits smoking and infecting schools and military with deadly lifestyles .

Old 06-13-2010, 04:32 PM

13,006 posts, read 18,935,259 times
"If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life." - Henry David Thoreau

Old 06-13-2010, 04:33 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,346,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post

Nothing in there about mandating anything.
Liberals are blinded into complete stupidity by this president. This will eventually go hand in hand with the healthcare bill and we'll all be doing government mandated exercises like these people. Beijing Morning Exercises - Activity in Beijing

Thank you, Democrats and the left as we all lose any freedom of choice.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:38 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,067,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
infecting schools and military with deadly lifestyles .
Awww, how quaint...homophobia. I love it how bigots rant about things no one really cares about, especially justifying it as a health concern.

You do know the ideas that "the gays" will destroy the human race were given up in the 1980's right?

Old 06-13-2010, 04:42 PM

328 posts, read 196,436 times
Default Obama orders creation of "health modification program"

Obama Begins "Lifestyle Health Modification" Program, Mandating Behavioural Changes Within US Society | zero hedge

Yep let it begin! Brainwashing full force.1984 here we come.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Old 06-13-2010, 04:46 PM

296 posts, read 273,750 times
It's not even that far away from the other post..

Executive Order-Obama Begins "Lifestyle Health Modification" Program, Mandating Behavioural Changes Within US Society-repost.jpg

Old 06-13-2010, 04:53 PM

Doh! Didn't see that one. I was doing my daily afternoon news run.Run my i.p address if you want me and silver aren't the same people.

Old 06-13-2010, 04:58 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,879,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLRGHOST View Post
Obama Begins "Lifestyle Health Modification" Program, Mandating Behavioural Changes Within US Society | zero hedge

Yep let it begin! Brainwashing full force.1984 here we come.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
I am glad for you must that we have a new HC Law. If you don't have coverage, it will be available very soon. Even with a preexisting condition, such as irrational paranoia, you can get coverage and treatment.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:00 PM

I don't need treatment for anything you need to stop sitting in front of the tube and pay attention to what is going on in this country. We are turning in to 1984 faster than I imagined it would happen. Odd how this was never brought up in a bill or anything it was just done as an executive order by the fraud in chief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies