Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 03:20 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I know but I'm not sayin', it is for the same reason the vast majority of the
far right wingnuts on this forum have I'll say that much.
And what is "it" that you are possibly referring to?
Shock me for once, please.....'cause I assume it isn't because it's all Bush's fault and everyone who disagrees with him and his agenda is a racist, is it?
If this is it.......AGAIN, I won't be surprised, since it's all you can do to keep trying in vain, to convince yourselves that it must be.

Don't want say it again?
Why not?

Is it because you know just how pathetic these excuses are now?

Yep.
That must be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM

968 posts, read 2,624,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveycrockettino View Post
The point of these quotes?

Clearly your hatred for Obama is not just based on politics as you are always mentioning his middle name and spelling his name with a 0, I'm thinking you don't like him because of his ethnicity...
I don't give a crap about what you said after the emboldened text, do you know why?

because i have already discovered that you will call someone a racist without merit, without proof, and without taste.

your argument is dirt to me, i have read a lot of the good quotes in this thread, and yes they are good quotes, the positive quotes and the funny mess ups.

you have shown yourself to be a hater, troll, and a bigot. don't accuse someone of being a racist if you can't back it up, EVER.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:23 PM

137 posts, read 170,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
I don't give a crap about what you said after the emboldened text, do you know why?

because i have already discovered that you will call someone a racist without merit, without proof, and without taste.

your argument is dirt to me, i have read a lot of the good quotes in this thread, and yes they are good quotes, the positive quotes and the funny mess ups.

you have shown yourself to be a hater, troll, and a bigot. don't accuse someone of being a racist if you can't back it up, EVER.
A bigot? Really? How am I a bigot? What group of people did I discriminate against?

Seriously, open a dictionary before you start spewing terms you don't understand.

When someone uses stupid tricks to make fun of the man's name (using the #0 and saying his middle name in everything because they associate the name Hussein with evil...), it's clear they hate him in ways that don't start with politics. Looking at that person's previous posts, it's very obvious that they harbor certain feelings. Sorry, but it's true. I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him and wont vote for him in 2012. But I am one of these people who will call him Nobama or Hussein Obama because I think I'm clever or that the word Hussein is offensive in some way.

King Hussein of Jordan was a great ally of the US.
Hussein is a very common name which means "Good" or "Beautiful". The fact that this person thinks it somehow makes him look bad to invoke his middle name simply proves their prejudice.
Did he call Bush "George Walker Bush"?
Did he call Clinton "William Jefferson Clinton"?
How come the only middle name he uses is Hussein?

Gary E Johnson for president...

Old 06-14-2010, 04:42 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
“What George Bush has been trying to do as part of his effort to accumulate more power in the presidency is he’s been saying ‘well I can basically change what Congress passed by attaching a letter saying I don’t agree with this part or I don’t agree with that part,†Obama said last year during a campaign stop. “I’m gonna’ choose to interpret it this way or that way.’ That’s not part of his power. But this is part of the whole theory of George Bush that he can make laws as he’s going along. I disagree with that. I taught the constitution for 10 years. I believe in the constitution, and I will obey the Constitution of the United States.

We’re not going to use signing statements as a way of doing an end-run around Congress.†0bama: 2008

Old 06-14-2010, 04:44 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
...so now he gives 2,500 word answers to a simple question, so there is no quotable quote that can come back and bite him later:

OBAMA'S ODD 17-MINUTE, 2,500-WORD RESPONSE TO WOMAN'S SIMPLE CLAIM OF BEING 'OVER-TAXED Video

Old 06-14-2010, 05:58 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
[quote=meson;14609519]Here's a few more....

I have two daughters, 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.

It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where we are today, but we have just begun. Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today.

It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

My parents shared not only an improbable love, they shared an abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation. They would give me an African name, Barack, or blessed, believing that in a tolerant America your name is no barrier to success.

And my favorite of these:

One of the great strengths of the United States is... we have a very large Christian population - we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation. We consider ourselves a nation of citizens who are bound by ideals and a set of values.[/quote

(your first paragraph)-------If Republican had used their two young daughters to get a point across about their stand against abourtion, you liberals would be foaming at the mouth acussing him of stooping so low as to use his young daughters to ptomote am anti abortion agenda.

Actually, I'm glad you mentioned that because evidently every liberal is so ashamed that Obama did, they deny he ever said it.

Yes, I also saw and heard him on tv when he entered his two young daughters into his pro-abortion stance.

You're proud of it ?
I thought it was disgusting the way he used his young daughters.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:18 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
And here is Obama when his trusty prompter messes up.

YouTube - FUNNY Obama Teleprompter Malfunction

Old 06-14-2010, 06:20 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,661 times
And here is what happened when his home prompter broke. Way too funny...

YouTube - Obama's Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner

Old 06-14-2010, 06:40 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
And here is what happened when his home prompter broke. Way too funny...

YouTube - Obama's Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner
Yeah....this is definitely a HILARIOUS video and report on Barry's speaking ability!

I think he might just forget where he was born and what his name really is....without a properly functioning teleprompter.

I like how they said Vice President, Joe Biden reads scripted blah off of his arm and yet these Lefties blew a hoot over Sarah Palin doing the same off of her hand.

Nothing....but a bunch of whining HYPOCRITES the Left really are!
Bush's fault, I'm sure.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:39 AM

13,005 posts, read 18,908,288 times
Almost two years ago I took a class on effective writing and the teacher gave a few examples of Presidents making hilarious statements. She had none for Obama because he was not yet President but correctly predicted that whoever became President would make them. When all eyes are upon you, even offhand remarks are recorded. Some things never change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies