Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 05:41 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
This is a matter of national security. What will it take to wake up D.C.?
Maybe a couple of twenty or so decapitations in a US town traced to the cartel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 05:42 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
We are going to have to do something or we will need new maps...
Well, they could just go back to using the maps from before we acquired their territories.

heh.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:50 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Well, they could just go back to using the maps from before we acquired their territories.

heh.
Can't think of a single reason to do such a idiotic thing, in fact, I would be happy if we annexed Mexico then they could all be legal and paying taxes.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:17 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Can't think of a single reason to do such a idiotic thing, in fact, I would be happy if we annexed Mexico then they could all be legal and paying taxes.
Sure, why not, after all, God "said" it was our destiny to subjugate all the "savages" and to take their land!

Maybe we can build a gigantic mall on top of Copper Canyon, after we annex Mexico! We can tear down all of their cathedrals and put up Southern Evangelical Baptist churches in ther place! This is fun! Thanks for being my inspiration. I feel so patriotic and filled with the Holy Spirit now!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:20 PM

18,208 posts, read 25,840,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
My friends sister is moving to Mesa . Is this near there ?
Mesa is one of the inner city suburbs of Phoenix, maybe 20 miles east of downtown Phoenix. Like most inner city suburbs, it has its good areas and iffy areas. population is a little over 300,000.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:22 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
Quote:
Sure, why not, after all, God "said" it was our destiny to subjugate all the "savages" and to take their land!

Maybe we can build a gigantic mall on top of Copper Canyon, after we annex Mexico! We can tear down all of their cathedrals and put up Southern Evangelical Baptist churches in ther place! This is fun! Thanks for being my inspiration. I feel so patriotic and filled with the Holy Spirit now!
Your welcome...

Old 06-15-2010, 06:22 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:

Well they are not savages..just uneducated and many are criminals.
We don't need to bring religion down there..we need to bring law and order.

I guess you live by your party agenda but life is just not like it's put on a piece of paper..is it ?

Old 06-15-2010, 07:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Well it is a federal law I believe...and as the fedgov. has stated,it doesn't think the states should be involved...

You must support the AZ law that will be going into effect soon?

Drug prohibition is a Federal law, States enforce.

Is there a double standard somewhere I can read?

Old 06-15-2010, 09:48 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,862,853 times
Quote:

heh.
Perhaps the Mexicans should have been better fighters...LOL

Of course they DID defeat the French.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,862,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Drug prohibition is a Federal law, States enforce.

Is there a double standard somewhere I can read?
Seems so....actually the fedgov. demands states conform to the federal drug laws...but do not want states to follow federal immigration laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies