Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did the Seattle girl who got punched by the cop deserve it?
Yes 131 79.88%
No 33 20.12%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:08 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,424,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
You always [ALWAYS] do what the cop tells you to do. If you don't - you're going to be in trouble.

You never [NEVER] touch a cop. If you do - you could get into trouble.

You absolutely never [ABSOLUTELY NEVER] push, shove, spit, or attempt to hit a cop. If you do - you'll either be tazed, hit with a baton or flashlight, bitten by a K-9, or hit by the cops fist. And he won't show any mercy for your stupidity! Take your choice, but you will always [ALWAYS] get the worse end of the situation...and get arrested.

Words of wisdom High Cotton!!

That girl got out of control. Her parents should have done a better job training/raising her. That's what happens when you don't teach your child right from wrong, and showing respect to others (speaking of authority, teachers, neighbors, strangers etc). I wont say she deserves the punch, but she sure got what she was looking for.

Believe it or not, go to the link below (African American Site and forum) to see that many if not, most posters agree with what the police officer did. I kid you not. It has nothing to do with race, it's beyond that. Hope she got her wake up call. STUPID Girl!!

It's about a rude girl who got OWNED!!! Hope she sits in that jail cell and thinks about what she did, while Big Shirley caresses her for some luvin'...

Here's proof. Read the comments, if you think I'm making it up.

VIDEO: Seattle Police Punch Teenage Girl In The Face | News One
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 08:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
you know good and damn well that's not what i'm saying

how much of a weakling does he have to be that he can't contain a 17 year old girl without STRIKING her, and in the face at that. yes the girl kept shoving him (which she was WRONG for), but he used WAY more force than either of them did. i hope they sue the ass hair off that pig
This is exactly what you said:

""
Originally Posted by AlGreen
my blood was boiling throughout most of the video. were the girls wrong for their behavior? probably, yes. but that pig was way out of line punching her. you don't put your hands on a female like that EVER

whoever voted yes is just absolutely SICK""""

Who?Me?! :Bolding mine. YUP, when ya act like a criminal you get treated like one. Your very sexist attitude towards women is what's sick.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:10 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,849,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
And I've seen people being issued with tickets displaying more professionalism and tact. If they had perhaps been better raised or educated, they would know the same thing as the majority of the population knows: When an officer is issuing you a ticket, keep your comments (and your hands) to yourself or the situation WILL escalate.
i don't disagree with any of that

Old 06-16-2010, 08:13 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
i don't think anyone here disagrees with that statement. the girls were CLEARLY out of line, but did nothing to deserve being socked square in the face. the cop was in no real danger
Sorry, but the cop has a much better idea of if he's in danger than you do. How do you know what the danger was?

You think women can't harm someone??? Guess again.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,654,332 times
And some more.

This was NOT her first altercation with a police officer!

Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,720,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I'm a lib and I'm pro- LEO.
Oh really?

Are you pro racial profiling?

Because Just about every officer I have worked with both black white asian hispanic ect. ect. is PRO racial profiling..

Political correctness gone mad by people who know nothing about policing has hindered law enforcement and caused millions in wasted resources because of it too..

Sorry if I am argumentative but I hav never met a tru Lib who is pro policing.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
You always [ALWAYS] do what the cop tells you to do. If you don't - you're going to be in trouble.

You never [NEVER] touch a cop. If you do - you could get into trouble.

You absolutely never [ABSOLUTELY NEVER] push, shove, spit, or attempt to hit a cop. If you do - you'll either be tazed, hit with a baton or flashlight, bitten by a K-9, or hit by the cops fist. And he won't show any mercy for your stupidity! Take your choice, but you will always [ALWAYS] get the worse end of the situation...and get arrested.
Obviously, these girls had a lot of experience in doing all of the above. They've been in trouble with the law for a while now it seems.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:40 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,720,031 times
Cop could have done a lot of things better! No doubt.. But this all comes with training, experience, time ect. ect.. Loud verbol commands let people know what you are doing... its also good for the camera to let idoits like most of you know why he had his hands on her..

"YOUR UNDER ARREST" "STOP RESISTING" "STAY BACK"

getting some separation, getting on the radio and loudly calling for back up could have quelled the crowed and maybe some of those "innocent" by standers could have realized he was just trying to gain control of the situation and maybe even help..

The thug black girls became empowered... Lets face it they have no respect for themselves let alone Police officers.. as the crowed gathered and started video taping they felt more empowered..

You nuckle heads think its sooo easy.. why did't the cop just write them ticket? why did the cop have to punch the girl? why was the cop sooo afraid?

let me tell you why we are afraid.. we have NO IDEA who you are.. you think a 17 year old has never killed a cop before? we have NO IDEA who or what is going to happen.. Our adreniline, our minds are racing because not only to WE have to be concered for our own safty we are still thinking about yours as well... Yes, all that wrestleing was because he was trying to gain control of her with out really beating the **** out of her... we are always afraid of mindless folk who love to pick on the Police and are scared to death of being sued, fired, dragged through the mud, made a scape goat...

officer's are always walking a fine line of when to use force, how much force, when to act, and yet officers die all the time because they dont act fast, act too late, or not enough...

Dont watch if you get nightmares;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5kwVc9IOk

Old 06-16-2010, 08:43 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
This is one more example of why I couldn't be a cop cause I would have beat her ass down and THEN arrested her.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycessna View Post
Cop could have done a lot of things better! No doubt.. But this all comes with training, experience, time ect. ect.. Loud verbol commands let people know what you are doing... its also good for the camera to let idoits like most of you know why he had his hands on her..

"YOUR UNDER ARREST" "STOP RESISTING" "STAY BACK"

getting some separation, getting on the radio and loudly calling for back up could have quelled the crowed and maybe some of those "innocent" by standers could have realized he was just trying to gain control of the situation and maybe even help..

The thug black girls became empowered... Lets face it they have no respect for themselves let alone Police officers.. as the crowed gathered and started video taping they felt more empowered..

You nuckle heads think its sooo easy.. why did't the cop just write them ticket? why did the cop have to punch the girl? why was the cop sooo afraid?

let me tell you why we are afraid.. we have NO IDEA who you are.. you think a 17 year old has never killed a cop before? we have NO IDEA who or what is going to happen.. Our adreniline, our minds are racing because not only to WE have to be concered for our own safty we are still thinking about yours as well... Yes, all that wrestleing was because he was trying to gain control of her with out really beating the **** out of her... we are always afraid of mindless folk who love to pick on the Police and are scared to death of being sued, fired, dragged through the mud, made a scape goat...

officer's are always walking a fine line of when to use force, how much force, when to act, and yet officers die all the time because they dont act fast, act too late, or not enough...

Dont watch if you get nightmares;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX5kwVc9IOk

Every cuss word I have ever heard is running through my mind right now. F these criminals and anyone that tries to excuse the behavior of those thug girls who need a whooping when they get home.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 06-16-2010 at 09:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies