Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 09:08 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You of course know this from your years of experience living there, or this based on things you have learned from the media?
The bottom line is that South Africa is none of our business. Until we can get our own house in order we really have no business judging others.
I do not need to live there to know that South Africa has a big crime problem- even worse than ours- and that they do not have police time or jail space for traffic offenders.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:22 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
Forgive me but I fail to see the point of your post?
Caucasians represent 10% of the population. Caucasians represent 10% of victims of unnatural deaths.

Quote:
The official South African Human Rights Commission(an organization set up by mandela's government) total of JUST white farm murders is 2500-3000(argued by some to be underestimated), the details of most of these murders are absolutely terrifying. The perpetrators overwhelmingly, if not 100% are blacks. So, what exactly are you disproving about my post? Nothing, as it was completely factual.

"1000s of white farmers being murdered" is what I said, and it is a fact, backed up by the South African Human Rights Commission.
So, 1000s of white farmers being murdered by blacks, I therefore stand by my assertion that it is absolutely justifiable for whites to remove themselves from the perpetrators who as I said "overwhelmingly, if not 100% are blacks"

Why would any loving father or mother put their children at risk unnecessarily when they can live amongst people who will not rape, torture and hack them to death?

Eagerly awaiting your response.
Please provide a link.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:46 PM

744 posts, read 812,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Caucasians represent 10% of the population. Caucasians represent 10% of victims of unnatural deaths.

Please provide a link.
This will have to do for now as I am going to bed

South Africa World Cup 2010... and the shooting's already started | Mail Online
Quote:
There are no official figures but, since the election of Nelson Mandela in 1994, farmers’ organisations say 3,000 whites in rural areas have been killed. The independent South African Human Rights Commission, set up by Mandela’s government, says the number is 2,500.
I'm sure you will call this 'source'(which in fact is a reputable news provider) into question or not reply at all because you
1) Have a pitiful argument 2) Clearly dislike white people and will take your own life before you admit that you have are wrong. Though if you do dispute this source I ask you to provide a reliable source to back up your possible assertion. I will follow up with additional reputable sources in the morning just to solidify my case.

Your reply of just "please provide a link" is pretty damning. It shows that if my claims true, you have no argument and are simply wrong.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:01 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
This will have to do for now as I am going to bed

South Africa World Cup 2010... and the shooting's already started | Mail Online
I'm sure you will call this 'source'(which in fact is a reputable news provider) into question or not reply at all because you
1) Have a pitiful argument 2) Clearly dislike white people and will take your own life before you admit that you have are wrong. Though if you do dispute this source I ask you to provide a reliable source to back up your possible assertion. I will follow up with additional reputable sources in the morning just to solidify my case.

Your reply of just "please provide a link" is pretty damning. It shows that if my claims true, you have no argument and are simply wrong.
There is a huge problem with violent crime in South Africa. Since 1994 approximately 360,000 people have died from unnatural deaths, or murder. I am outraged at each and every one. 3000 of those are whites in rural areas according to your link, and I am equally outraged at those numbers. Any life is precious.

I was asking you to provide a link that those were racially motivated crimes, or are they part of the violent crime epidemic.

Murder down 30% since 1994, research shows - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

Crime Statistics for South Africa (1994/1995 to 2003/2004)

I do not hate or dislike any groups of people. You know nothing about me, your personal attacks are without merit.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:05 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
I don't see a problem with this. They aren't harming anyone by living there so have at it.

Old 06-18-2010, 11:26 PM

744 posts, read 812,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
There is a huge problem with violent crime in South Africa. Since 1994 approximately 360,000 people have died from unnatural deaths, or murder. I am outraged at each and every one. 3000 of those are whites in rural areas according to your link, and I am equally outraged at those numbers. Any life is precious.

I was asking you to provide a link that those were racially motivated crimes, or are they part of the violent crime epidemic.

Murder down 30% since 1994, research shows - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

Crime Statistics for South Africa (1994/1995 to 2003/2004)

I do not hate or dislike any groups of people. You know nothing about me, your personal attacks are without merit.
I would appreciate it if you could point out where I said the attacks were racially motivated, because I never said that. I don't doubt that many of the attacks are racially motivated, but it;s beside the point.

Whites are being raped and slaughtered by the thousands by blacks, for what reason it makes no difference. All I said is that it's makes perfect sense that white people would want to remove themselves from the group which is(overwhelmingly) committing these acts of violence for the sake of keeping their family safe.

I don't see how anyone can fault them for this.

Old 06-19-2010, 12:54 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Whites are being raped and slaughtered by the thousands
So are black, mixed race, Indian, and Chinese South Africans.

South Africa has a horrible violent crime problem across the board.

Quote:
All I said is that it's makes perfect sense that white people would want to remove themselves from the group which is(overwhelmingly) committing these acts of violence for the sake of keeping their family safe.
Orania is solely for Afrikaners. Most of the SA white population are not Afrikaners. South Africans of British, Irish, Portuguese, or Eastern European ancestry (all major white groups in SA) do NOT identify with Afrikaner culture and look down upon Afrikaners. OTOH South Africa's mixed-race population (who were referred to as Coloureds in apartheid times) DOES identify with Afrikaner culture in that they eat the same foods as Afrikaners, speak Afrikaans, etc. By all rights they should be welcome in Orania, but I'm sure they're not since Orania is solely based on race not culture.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:48 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,749,338 times
I am just wondering what all those white supremacists would say if it were the other way round: Bantus invaded Europe, stole a lot of land in Germany, installing Apartheid against local whites. Then when impoverished Germans finally remove Apartheid, the Bantus say they have the right to live Bantu lives without ethnic Germans right there in Germany, or that they even want a part of Germany for themselves I guess Germans would deport them, if necessary into the ocean After all, not even the Bantus in Africa would want them back.
The point being, if you don't like Germans, don't go to Germany in the first place.

Old 06-19-2010, 09:10 AM

9,846 posts, read 22,679,821 times
Ultimately for Africa to move forward, the blacks will have to stop blaming the whites for every calamity and problem under the sun and move forward to build their own destiny. Clearly in places like Rhodesia that isn't working out too well for them.

There are tons of black tribal villages in South Africa, no different than Orania.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:26 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Ultimately for Africa to move forward, the blacks will have to stop blaming the whites for every calamity and problem under the sun and move forward to build their own destiny. Clearly in places like Rhodesia that isn't working out too well for them.

There are tons of black tribal villages in South Africa, no different than Orania.
Could you plese post a link where these "black tribal villages" have up signs stating "No Whites Allowed"!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies