Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 03:47 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,722 times

Advertisements

Seriously, whether Democrat or Republican, as Americans, we should BAN this woman from public life. She's a sad reflection on the entire country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2010, 03:48 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Gosh, too bad he didn't take them up on the offer 3 DAYS after the spill.

U.S. reconsiders Dutch offer to supply oil skimmers

Quote:
The U.S. Government has apparently reconsidered a Dutch offer to supply 4 oil skimmers.

The Dutch offered to fly their skimmer arm systems to the Gulf 3 days after the oil spill started.

The offer was apparently turned down because EPA regulations do not allow water with oil to be pumped back into the ocean.
You're friggin kidding me?

Old 06-16-2010, 03:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Honestly, if Sarah Palin can't even control her own household and couldn't take the pressure of being the governor of Alaska, how can anyone take anything that she says about solving a problem seriously?

I'll be so glad when that bubblehead has lost her appeal to the braindead on the Right and drifts back to the boonies where she belongs.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:49 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,687,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Seriously, whether Democrat or Republican, as Americans, we should BAN this woman from public life. She's a sad reflection on the entire country.
Absolutely not! We need the humor. Who else can match this: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/s...lin-top-10.htm

Old 06-16-2010, 03:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Why? She was right on point, clear in the facts and her experience in dealing with oil companies and spills far outpace obama's.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:52 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Honestly, if Sarah Palin can't even control her own household and couldn't take the pressure of being the governor of Alaska, how can anyone take anything that she says about solving a problem seriously?

I'll be so glad when that bubblehead has lost her appeal to the braindead on the Right and drifts back to the boonies where she belongs.
The fact that any ring-wingers can still support her as a future POTUS candidate speaks volumes about them to me. They are putting their attraction to her fakey-folksy act above her proven track-record. She QUIT as governor without assuming a higher political office. L-O-S-E-R.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:54 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
Absolutely not! We need the humor. Who else can match this: Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes
LOL I saw that page before, what a ditz she is!

Old 06-16-2010, 03:55 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Last night she went on O'Reilly to rail on the president for not getting the oil leak at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico stopped. And when pressed on just how he was supposed to do that by, of all people Bill O'Reilly, Palin said Obama had really blown it by not reaching out to the Dutch since they proved themselves so good at building dikes and sluices and dams to reclaim land from the sea. Which when you think about it is pretty much the same thing as capping an oil gusher a mile underwater.
source

YouTube - Palin Doesn't Know What She'd Do...
I pray to GOD that this woman is not the conservative representative for President come 2012.

Gosh, gee wilikers there Bill, dontcha know?....

Old 06-16-2010, 03:57 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
I pray to GOD that this woman is not the conservative representative for President come 2012.

Gosh, gee wilikers there Bill, dontcha know?....
I don't pray but I hope she is, that would be a gift to the Dems!

Old 06-16-2010, 04:00 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
The fact that any ring-wingers can still support her as a future POTUS candidate speaks volumes about them to me. They are putting their attraction to her fakey-folksy act above her proven track-record. She QUIT as governor without assuming a higher political office. L-O-S-E-R.

It just amazes me how anyone could look and listen to that woman talk in circles. The fact that clueless did not answer ONE DIRECT question, but she's more capable than the President. Give me a flippin break. Blind hate boy, I guess it really doesn't take any intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies