U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-17-2010, 12:35 PM
 
Location: Blankity-blank!
11,449 posts, read 15,356,545 times
Reputation: 6933

Advertisements

Right wing politicians, talk show hosts, TV shows...99% of their content is bashing Obama and liberals. They have no ideas, no solutions to anything.
If these talk show people and TV hosts had to limit their talk about themselves, they would have a tough time filling out 60 seconds.
Some thread starters on this forum are the same.
The Right wingers have the simplistic strategy: Obama and the liberals are bad, so that means we are good.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-17-2010, 02:09 PM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
27,966 posts, read 18,248,854 times
Reputation: 8619
I guess bashing Obama and liberals on these shows is where the most ad money is at. Change the bashing subject and watch the ratings go down.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 02:19 PM
 
97 posts, read 380,631 times
Reputation: 96
Let me guess, I disagree with universal healthcare and other policies commonly associated with the Democratic party and liberals, and therefore I'm strictly hating Obama and liberals for the fun of it?

Let's face it, different people have different views. People aren't always going to agree. And big surprise, there may not even be compromise sometimes. Think about it in terms of religion. Why would someone who truly believes in one doctrine EVER, EVER want to concede what they believe (whatever it is that they know in their heart) to a religion with "another god"?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 04:10 PM
 
12,270 posts, read 10,534,641 times
Reputation: 8053
"The Right Is Only Against Obama & Liberals"

Who do you expect them to be against? The GOP is the opposition party, they are supposed to oppose the party in power just like the Democrats opposed GWB.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
77,804 posts, read 95,588,971 times
Reputation: 49014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Right wing politicians, talk show hosts, TV shows...99% of their content is bashing Obama and liberals. They have no ideas, no solutions to anything.
If these talk show people and TV hosts had to limit their talk about themselves, they would have a tough time filling out 60 seconds.
Some thread starters on this forum are the same.
The Right wingers have the simplistic strategy: Obama and the liberals are bad, so that means we are good.
and the left are bashing Palin and the conservatives, so what is your point?

NIta
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 04:46 PM
 
8,285 posts, read 12,784,513 times
Reputation: 4996
but bashing Palin is fun! I would rather have Tina Fey run for office though.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 04:46 PM
 
Location: Blankity-blank!
11,449 posts, read 15,356,545 times
Reputation: 6933
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and the left are bashing Palin and the conservatives, so what is your point?

NIta
The fact that the 99% of what the Right says is bashing Obama and the liberals. A way to distract everyone because the Right has no ideas or solutions for anything.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2010, 04:55 PM
 
2,105 posts, read 1,335,995 times
Reputation: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The fact that the 99% of what the Right says is bashing Obama and the liberals. A way to distract everyone because the Right has no ideas or solutions for anything.
Exactly. Palin and those types are being pushed back against because they are on the offensive. It's amazing to me that certain right-wingers think that people don't see through their charade when they play the victim card. They have been whining non-stop since Nov. 5th, 2008.

To them, Obama was a failure before he even took the oath, and yet they think that the public-at-large is so dim that they don't see the game they are playing for what it is. Sheer arrogance. Kid stuff.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2010, 02:45 AM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
14,323 posts, read 21,022,819 times
Reputation: 18436
Default I absolutely agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Right wing politicians, talk show hosts, TV shows...99% of their content is bashing Obama and liberals. They have no ideas, no solutions to anything.
If these talk show people and TV hosts had to limit their talk about themselves, they would have a tough time filling out 60 seconds.
Some thread starters on this forum are the same.
The Right wingers have the simplistic strategy: Obama and the liberals are bad, so that means we are good.
They stink, no question. No solutions, just the party of NO. Sorry bunch.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-18-2010, 04:50 AM
 
17,855 posts, read 17,446,985 times
Reputation: 11233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Right wing politicians, talk show hosts, TV shows...99% of their content is bashing Obama and liberals. They have no ideas, no solutions to anything.
If these talk show people and TV hosts had to limit their talk about themselves, they would have a tough time filling out 60 seconds.
Some thread starters on this forum are the same.
The Right wingers have the simplistic strategy: Obama and the liberals are bad, so that means we are good.
And water is wet, fire is hot, cats meow.....

Who did the lefties rail against from 2000-2008?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top