Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 03:49 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The Danger of Obama being Constitutional "Scholar"
I think "menace" would be more aprapos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 03:56 PM

71 posts, read 92,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
The very idea that anyone could consider Obama a scholar, let alone a consitutional scholar, is just astounding to me after the words that have come out of his mouth.
Yeah, they let anybody be editor and president of the Harvard Law Review these days...

Old 06-19-2010, 03:58 PM

71 posts, read 92,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
obama was a "senior lecturer" not a scholar, not a professor, and he views the founding documents as "fundamentally" flawed.

When something is fundamentally flawed, you cannot fix it. Sort of like if you built a house our of rotting wood with a sandstone foundation, you need to tear it down, and rip out the foundation.
The University of Chicago will probably want to hear from you, the messed up and listed Obama as a professor from 1992-2004 on their website.

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School

Old 06-19-2010, 06:44 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
The very idea that anyone could consider Obama a scholar, let alone a consitutional scholar, is just astounding to me after the words that have come out of his mouth.

Well, here's some soap.

Michael Badnarik 2004 Libertarian presidential candidate

Old 06-19-2010, 06:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
We heard quite frequently from the media, hollywood, and the rest of the rats how Obama studied and taught Constitutional Law and that he was a Constitutional Scholar. Sadly, this is proving to be dangerous for this country and Americans.

Obama isnt out to defend the Constitution. In fact, he is out to circumvent the Constitution. A man who has claimed over and over in his past, how flawed the Constitution is. Already is just over a year, we can see exactly what the whole Constitutional Scholar has brought our nation. He and his pals are experts in getting around the Constitution. They are experts in deceit. Anyone here with a brain and common sense can look at his actions thus far, and see what he has done to circumvent and snub our Constitution.

He studied Constitutional Law for one purpose: to get around it. This man is very, very dangerous to those of us who want to see our Constitution and our way of life upheld. I realize there are those of you on the left that just dont give a damn. You are all for it. You people think its as flawed as Obama does. You think this country is as bad as Obama does. You support a welfare state and the lie that is social justice. To you folks, youre lost and most of you cant be saved. Youll never admit to the mistakes and flaws in your ways of thinking and views.

But there are those of you who just dont pay enough attention to see whats going on. Too busy watching American Idol, reading celeb gossip garbage, and being obsessed with people like Lady GaGa. Wake the heck up
This is all based on...your imagination?

What do you have to back your assertion?

Old 06-19-2010, 07:47 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
What besides having an advanced degree focusing on the subject do you take for being a scholar? Did he have to be one of the founding fathers writing the thing?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:07 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times
The Danger of Obama being Constitutional "Scholar"

Shouldn't the thread have been titled, "beware of smart people?"

Old 06-19-2010, 08:12 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiss240 View Post
It has everything to do with what you said, it makes perfect sense! Little did I know, I went to college to learn Japanese not because I love it, NO! I spent those years of my life with the intent to wield my stolen knowledge and sabotage Japanese-US security agreements.
Quote:
Because I'm a liberal. And we are inherently evil.
You said it and you admitted what many of us already know.
Thank you for such a candid and honest admission.
Maybe someday....you shall be forgiven.
Then again, maybe not.

Old 06-19-2010, 08:17 PM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
This is all based on...your imagination?

What do you have to back your assertion?
Probably the same things as numerous of others here on CD......who have posted ample evidence to answer your questions.
AMPLE EVIDENCE!
Look into it on your own..........if you think it's all based on ONE person's imagination.
If you don't.....then you never cared to hear anything to back up an assertion, you didn't want to, right?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:30 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
The premise of this thread is more proof that the Obama-haters will say ANYTHING to denounce him.

If Obama cured cancer, they'd say he didn't cure it the right way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies