Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 09:50 AM

1,320 posts, read 1,533,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Well today only a small minority of muslim nations practise beheading. If you go to Turkey women are free to wear bikinis at the beach, and you can easily find an place to buy alchol. In addition in Malaysia even though Shariah law is practised for the muslims, alchol is very cheap there and easy to get. In Lebanon you can find gay friendly bars there too.
By law, for the time being at least, Turkey is not a Muslim nation. It is a secular nation, althought 99+ percent of the population is Muslim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 AM

2,347 posts, read 2,783,250 times
Christian Fundamentals are just as bad as Muslim Fundamentals or Jewish Fundamentals.

You say sharia, I say Book of Deuteronomy. A little stoning once in a while will put the fear of God in ya.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:08 AM

378 posts, read 1,206,482 times
I am very concerned about this issue. One of the groups I support is Stop Islamization of America.

Stop Islamization of America |

I would hate for the violence that Muslims incite in Europe to spread here; we have enough problems already.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:13 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,095,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
The same can be said of many extremist christianity sects. People find reasons to think they're better than other people or more deserving of power over others.

Structured religion in general is the problem, as well as competition with others (but thats for another thread).
23 posts in and there it is folks.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbean View Post
I am very concerned about this issue. One of the groups I support is Stop Islamization of America.

Stop Islamization of America |

I would hate for the violence that Muslims incite in Europe to spread here; we have enough problems already.
Let me guess:

You also believe that gays are ruining society with their adoptions and marriages.

and

You believe Mexicans are taking jobs away from good, honest, God-fearing Americans.

and

You believe Obama was born somewhere in Africa and/or is the Anti-Christ and/or is himself Muslim.

and

There is a Glen Beck poster somewhere within eyeshot of your bed.

and

Ronald Regan single handedly tore torn the Berlin Wall when no one was looking.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
A dhimmi is taxed because they don't have to pay Zakat (mandatory charity a Muslim MUST pay yearly), and they don't have to serve in the military, which is compulsory for ALL Muslim males in an Islamic state.

You prefer Jews because you've been brainwashed to believe the Jews are great since you were a toddler.
Isn't this an oxymoron?

Old 06-21-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
Christian Fundamentals are just as bad as Muslim Fundamentals or Jewish Fundamentals.

You say sharia, I say Book of Deuteronomy. A little stoning once in a while will put the fear of God in ya.
Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself; just stop.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
23 posts in and there it is folks.
Oh, you don't think it's true?

What about the Huartee, or the Branch Davidians? Or that Bush was on a mission from God?

de'Nile ain't a river in Egypt, or the heartland for the matter.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself; just stop.
haha! life is all about moderation. If believed every word in the Bible, I would never leave my bedroom.

I wouldn't have enjoyed that pork sandwich I ate the other day. I guess I'll need to be stoned to death for that.

But please you people are an embarrassment to mankind everywhere.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 AM

915 posts, read 1,190,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
Oh, you don't think it's true?

What about the Huartee, or the Branch Davidians? Or that Bush was on a mission from God?
To my recollection none of the fundamentalist Christian groups have committed atrocities anywhere near the level of Islamic extremists. Publlic stonings, beheadings, crashing airplanes into skyscrapers, strapping bombs to their bodies and blowing up schools and other public places, highjackings, assassinating people that draw Muhammed, the list goes on and on. And all this is somehow legitimized by their twisted interpretation of their religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies