Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 06:53 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Oh yeah, I am certainly a parasite because I vote Democratic.

I earn nearly a 6 figure salary at 30 with a masters (dramatically more with my wife working), I have paid into the tax base since I was 18, and I have never taken a dime of public assistance. I am certainly what is wrong with this country, without a doubt.

Unlike those who are not wrong with this country it seems. Like Michele Bachmann, who has taken $250,000 in farm assistance, and Sarah Palin, who attempts to get out of paying taxes on her cabins and takes federally subsidized health care for her grandkid when she is worth millions. We can go on for hours what seems to be considered "real American producers" like it seems people like me lack by being a Democrat, but some one has already provided a wonderful list of faults I couldn't even bring myself to stomach if I did them.
Wow. You sound angry too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 06:58 PM

210 posts, read 173,011 times
Id rather die then sell out to those blood-sucking politicians. The wealth in the next life is far more important to me.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:01 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
So you are an anarchist?
Technically. I believe in the abolition of government. We could all stop paying taxes. But I don't intend to do anything about it either.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:02 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Technically. I believe in the abolition of government. We could all stop paying taxes. But I don't intend to do anything about it either.
Why not? Do you not believe in your oh so wise ideas? Have a little confidence in yourself.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:34 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
And wouldn't you know, the violent democrat hacks try to burn down his trailer.

They can't STAND free speech.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Hard Work, knowing when to play, has got us where we are. I don't expect anything from anybody, do for myself, and that is how i like it. I don't expect a thing from the Government. Too dang bad they expect so much from us in return. For the leeches, Parasites, out there, who want nothing more then handouts, I despice you.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:45 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:

I earn nearly a 6 figure salary at 30 with a masters (dramatically more with my wife working), I have paid into the tax base since I was 18, and I have never taken a dime of public assistance. I am certainly what is wrong with this country, without a doubt.

Unlike those who are not wrong with this country it seems. Like Michele Bachmann, who has taken $250,000 in farm assistance, and Sarah Palin, who attempts to get out of paying taxes on her cabins and takes federally subsidized health care for her grandkid when she is worth millions. We can go on for hours what seems to be considered "real American producers" like it seems people like me lack by being a Democrat, but some one has already provided a wonderful list of faults I couldn't even bring myself to stomach if I did them.
It is OK for a conservative to take $250,000 in farm welfare from the government but a poor person who takes $100 in food stamps is a parasite. Wonder how much "welfare" that farmer in the picture gets.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:47 PM

180 posts, read 188,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
And wouldn't you know, the violent democrat hacks try to burn down his trailer.

They can't STAND free speech.
Yeah because we all know Republicans don't get rowdy when things don't go their way.

Democratic offices vandalized | KansasCity.com Prime Buzz

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-20-2010 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: rude/personal attack

Old 06-20-2010, 07:47 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
If you support a parasite, you may as while be the parasite yourself...
Quote:
I see you dont mind supporting parasites...
Quote:
Unlike those who are not wrong with this country it seems. Like Michele Bachmann, who has taken $250,000 in farm assistance,
LIE
Quote:
Sarah Palin, who attempts to get out of paying taxes on her cabins and takes federally subsidized health care for her grandkid when she is worth millions.
Another lie
Quote:
We can go on for hours what seems to be considered "real American producers" like it seems people like me lack by being a Democrat, but some one has already provided a wonderful list of faults I couldn't even bring myself to stomach if I did them.
Oh please spare me the page full of lies, talking about made up hypocracy, when you couldnt even tell tell the truth above.. If you cant tell the difference between the actions of ones children, from the actions of the adults, you, lose all credibility to discuss who's a parasite!!

Old 06-20-2010, 07:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GALiberal View Post
Yeah because we all know Republicans don't get rowdy when things don't go their way.

Democratic offices vandalized | KansasCity.com Prime Buzz

Stop being such a partisan hack. Its pathetic.
How many Democratic offices were found to have been vandalized by Republicans?

I know there were numerous DEMOCRATS caught vandalizing Democratic offices, but find me ONE Republican..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies