Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 07:56 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
Gays are always saying that they want to be treated equally, but yet they want "special" rights. Which is it, do you want to be "special" or equal???
OMG.....another ignorant post with obvious limited intellectual capacity...I just want EQUAL RIGHTS....nothing more BUT nothing LESS...SINCE we ALL pay EQUAL TAXES!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
Yes i agree gays want special rights. They have the same rights an any other citizen. A gay male is still a male and u will be treated as a male. Do gays want to be treated as there own race? And should only gay men get married or could friends now get married? How could you prove a persons gay? I think you guys are accepted by society except for from *******s. You do want special rights "gay marriage" is the perfect example
WE have a winner for the most ridiculous post in this thread award....LOL....

Old 06-21-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Absolutely, the tearing down of moral truth is our downfall. The gay thing is just another example of our darkness.

Divorce is anti God, just as much as gay sex.

Thanks for expanding the truth of our weak culture and how we deserve everything that is happening to us and will happen.
Let's add some levity to the thread.....to counter the BLIND HATERED pouring out of so many posts.

YouTube - Tomboy - It's OK to be gay .

Old 06-21-2010, 09:12 PM

448 posts, read 534,003 times
Quote:
They say that, but expect to have more. I was at a BBQ this weekend with 2 gay women that were going to get "married" in 4 weeks. They complained about this and that. They wanted special this and special that. Special is not equal... I had to listen to it all....

That may have happened. But please don't just judge 1 gay couple and group every gay as a person who wants "special" treatment. It's not like that.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
If two men really love each other they can become best friends, and marry women, and have each other as best man in their respective weddings. What they shouldn't do is become homosexuals and get married.

You are as far from correct as you could possibly be my friend.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
They complained about this and that. They wanted special this and special that. Special is not equal...
What exactly did they complain about, and want that was special?
Quote:
I had to listen to it all....
You poor thing

Old 06-21-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewcas View Post
Yes i agree gays want special rights. They have the same rights an any other citizen. A gay male is still a male and u will be treated as a male. Do gays want to be treated as there own race? And should only gay men get married or could friends now get married? How could you prove a persons gay? I think you guys are accepted by society except for from *******s. You do want special rights "gay marriage" is the perfect example
One word buddy... Ignorant. I honestly feel like I lost I.Q. points just reading that post.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:24 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
If two men really love each other they can become best friends, and marry women, and have each other as best man in their respective weddings. What they shouldn't do is become homosexuals and get married.
I read a book about that recently. It was set in the early 1800's.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
who's pushing who's beliefs?
The same people who scream "less government" can't wait to stick their nose in the bedrooms (and lives) of the homosexuals in this country.

Guess less government only rings true some of the time, unless they don't like a particular group of people then eff them.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:09 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
It was a movie called Broke back mountain. Do you really think that that is a nice thing to do to two women, lie to them, cheat them of an honest marriage. One of my brothers did that to two women; lied to them, married them, then divorced them when the truth came out. Neither of his two ex wives have much good to say about him and why should they, he lied to them and cheated on them and not with women, but with men. The worst part is he keeps lying to himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies