Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 AM

448 posts, read 532,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You've been indoctrinated by 12 years of public education.

My perspective on homosexuality and other gender identity disorders is that its abnormal and that it's a mental illness. If it was normal for two people of the same sex to have sexual intercourse, the result would be procreation. Because that's what sex is for, if it wasn't fun nobody would do it. That said, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD. A round peg will fit into a round hole, it doesn't mean that every hole is biologically healthy to penetrate.

I don't come from a religious perspective because I'm Agnostic.

What rights do gays have that you think are being "taken away"?

The right to breathe air? What are you talking about here?

What we've become in this country is sick and infested with "political correctness".

Homosexuality is wrong today, it was wrong yesterday and it was wrong at the beginning of time.
Seems to me like you have a little bit of a christian-type view but that may just be me.

If that's the way you feel then I cant stop you from thinking that way, BUT, what I would care to know is are you the type of person that feels so strongly opposed against it that you would protest against gay rights?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 12:12 AM

18,342 posts, read 18,953,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnatural View Post
Must you have some perversion to enjoy anothers company? Since when is missionary or any tender loving boring?
sex between two people who love one another, no matter what the position is usually tender. most people don't stick to one position.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
sex between two people who love one another, no matter what the position is usually tender. most people don't stick to one position.
I agree. It doesn't matter the gender, as long as the two people love one another.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:14 AM

345 posts, read 1,638,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykibs View Post
Sounds like someone is speaking from experience. Lost gay love, Sherman?

The tone of the uncalled for and snide remark is precisely why you gays are NOT respected by most people.

If all else fails point to the idea that the man that thinks you are extremely annoying is gay.

Then, when you get punched in the face for your obvious insult you cry like a little girl, call the police and squeal "HATE CRIME" ! !

Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,531,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX-ALBO View Post
I think government should get out of the marriage busness alltogether. Im a christian, i will get married in a church--thats what matters to me. If two gays wanna have some ceremony outside a church and afterwards proclaim they're "married", so be it.
Funny you use the word married in quotes. Why is that?

Old 06-28-2010, 10:18 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,531,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
I agree. It doesn't matter the gender, as long as the two people love one another.
Exactly. I know a few people who think gays are bad and sinful b/c of the type of sex they have. Guess what people? I know a lot of girls who prefer it in the rear. Does that make them gay? or wrong? or what?

Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 AM

723 posts, read 632,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino127 View Post
The tone of the uncalled for and snide remark is precisely why you gays are NOT respected by most people.

If all else fails point to the idea that the man that thinks you are extremely annoying is gay.

Then, when you get punched in the face for your obvious insult you cry like a little girl, call the police and squeal "HATE CRIME" ! !
Hey if you read his post he really did seem to be speaking from experience! And actually, most people do respect us, times are changing. And are you threatening to punch me in the face? How does that make you look any better? Not to mention anyone who would punch me for what I said is very very very very obviously hiding something.

EDIT: It should also be noted that Herman spends lots and lots and lots of time debating gay issues on City-Data. I can understand if you have an opinion about us one way or another. But to obsess about it like that leads me to question the motivations of the poster.

Also, did you READ the post? If you fall in love with another man, the best way to act is to marry a woman you don't love and be your love's best man? Seriously? I mean seriously?!

Last edited by jaykibs; 06-28-2010 at 11:12 AM..

Old 06-28-2010, 11:57 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,865,732 times
You aren't supposed to bunch anyone in the face for being annoying. It's illegal and incredibly stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino127 View Post

Old 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Exactly. I know a few people who think gays are bad and sinful b/c of the type of sex they have. Guess what people? I know a lot of girls who prefer it in the rear. Does that make them gay? or wrong? or what?
That's a great point! Many straight men enjoy anal (giving not receiving ). Does that make them gay? No... but it's the same concept as 2 gay men having sex.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:14 PM

345 posts, read 1,638,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
You aren't supposed to bunch anyone in the face for being annoying. It's illegal and incredibly stupid.

Yes but it still happens and the gays STILL whine and press charges. Which is the point of my statement.

Think. It may help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies