Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 08:04 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times

Advertisements

All my conservative friends that know what's up, be aware that the GOP is trying to hijack the Tea Parties. Fox is NOT your friend, and neither is the Neo-Con in Sheep's Clothing Sarah Palin. Trust NO ONE in the GOP establishment, check their voting record! They are trying to take over the movement! That also means fake patriots Glenn Beck, Hannity, and O'Reilly.

The number one way to see if a particular Tea Party or group is headed by a neo-con, if they chant war or any kind of armed conflict, THEY ARE A NEO-CON
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 08:09 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Thanks for telling me what to do and think.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:09 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
From what I have witnessed at the Tea Parties I have attended, everyone goes with their own personal concerns and they are varied. I do not think the GOP is capable of "taking over" the Tea Party. They may have their own idea for one but most all of them are grassroots started by a single person and grows from there.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Thanks for telling me what to do and think.
I know it's tough to get off the kool-aid but give it a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
From what I have witnessed at the Tea Parties I have attended, everyone goes with their own personal concerns and they are varied. I do not think the GOP is capable of "taking over" the Tea Party. They may have their own idea for one but most all of them are grassroots started by a single person and grows from there.
Oh just you watch. The true Tea Party people are gonna be drowned out by the Bush-esque Republicans if they don't watch out

Old 06-20-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Oh just you watch. The true Tea Party people are gonna be drowned out by the Bush-esque Republicans if they don't watch out
You, my friend, are the one drinking the kool-aid.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:18 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

No I don't think they are. If the GOP tries to put up their RINOs they will nt get the Tea Party voters. Besides the Tea Party consists of people outside the GOP too. Of course they gravitate to the Republicans because we all see the massive failure of the Democrats and their hate America agenda.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You, my friend, are the one drinking the kool-aid.
Why because I think Palin is a RINO (even though she is)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
No I don't think they are. If the GOP tries to put up their RINOs they will nt get the Tea Party voters. Besides the Tea Party consists of people outside the GOP too. Of course they gravitate to the Republicans because we all see the massive failure of the Democrats and their hate America agenda.
I hope the Tea Party people do realize that the GOP are trying to sneak in RINOs via the backdoor and giving them Beck and Hannity's blessing so they are more liked and approved.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:33 PM

You are making many assumptions. I don't listen to Palin, Beck, Hannity or so on and so forth. I do listen to Mark Levin. That man is no phoney.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:35 PM

By the way, who cares about Republicans or Democrats? I care only for people who want to serve their constituents.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:37 PM

210 posts, read 173,011 times
Tea parties are dead. Both parties are dead. USA next ? Lets face reality, we are screwed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies