Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2010, 12:45 PM

142 posts, read 252,588 times

Advertisements

Boy I sure get a laugh reading the threads on this forum from the delusional sheep from both parties. When are these people ever going to learn that it doesn't matter what party you represent or which side you does more for this country? It's all the same BS, and it's almost frightening to see such stupidity from liberal and conservative followers here on this forum. It's almost like these people are cheerleaders cheering on their party like it was a football season.

I wonder if this thread is going to be read at all, or will it be ignored by those lemmings on both sides who continue to cheer on their party. Is this what America's come to? I seriously weep for the future of this nation.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 01:20 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,197 times
Yes, I read your post. And I must say it does reek of superiority. lol!

You have a vey condescending attitude. And yes, there are some silly threads from both sides. I am proud to say I am conservative. But I don't go lock step in any way. I have my own views and my doubts about many issues on both sides.

Nothing is black and white and I'm sure you would be surprised if you met these people that you put down. I am surprised that you take such a black and white, good and bad, smart and stupid approach to people, and life?

But my big questions is this; what are YOUR views. Do you not stand for anything? Afraid of taking a stand. It is always much easier to stand back and criticize!

Old 06-22-2010, 01:30 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,032,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCity2001 View Post
Boy I sure get a laugh reading the threads on this forum from the delusional sheep from both parties. When are these people ever going to learn that it doesn't matter what party you represent or which side you does more for this country? It's all the same BS, and it's almost frightening to see such stupidity from liberal and conservative followers here on this forum. It's almost like these people are cheerleaders cheering on their party like it was a football season.

I wonder if this thread is going to be read at all, or will it be ignored by those lemmings on both sides who continue to cheer on their party. Is this what America's come to? I seriously weep for the future of this nation.

Well, believe it or not I kind of agree with you. I've been sayig for years that a person who blindly follows one party's mantra is a person I'll ignore. I said as much a few days ago in a post I wrote at this website. But your shortcoming is that you sound too angry. And general, all-purpose insults do your case more harm than good.

My policy is to just skip over all the threads with titles such as Why Obama Is a Liar, or Repubs Are All Racists. Yeah, I'm skipping over most of the threads, but so what? It's a big internet.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:32 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
I agree with Booya. You are not helping the situation by standing on your pedestal and mistreating people who simply don't know better. I've been commenting for years that our political parties are opposite sides of the same coin, it doesn't matter in the long run who you vote for. But at least I try to persuade rather than insult them like you're doing with your post. The world needs more people to tell the truth LOUDLY and with the intent on spreading it around rather than using it to make themselves feel superior. Just my two cents based on the tone of your post.

Old 06-22-2010, 01:42 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCity2001 View Post

Being a conservative or liberal voter isn't the issue. It's the money and power both sides in office are willing to sell us out for and the horse trading and smoke and mirrors they present to the public to get that money and power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies