Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why doesn't the media report Obama's failures?
The water boys of the media have another agenda that will bite them later 25 71.43%
Obama will have the spot light of truth on his lies soon enough 10 28.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 10:35 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Blue View Post
So do you think the media is failing to report Obama's failures for reasons unknown?

Time constraints?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 01:21 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Time constraints?
Not agreeing with the premise, but your retort is pretty cute!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:30 PM

380 posts, read 691,827 times
Maybe because there aren't any "failures" to report, other than his failure to fall prey to unwarranted and unsubstantiated attacks, accusations, lies and deceit, as well as, fall in the traps that are consistently set for him by wicked people...food for thought!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:31 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Wink .

It was over 110+ degrees in Phoenix this week. Obama’s fault he should have known the weather was going to do this. He could have sent bags of ice.

My mail came late on Friday and sat outside in the mailbox, it’s Obama’s fault that the letter carrier was late.

I got stuck in traffic while driving to the store and it’s Obama’s fault for allowing too many cars to be built and on the roads.

The cell phone cut off while on an important call last week, and I know it’s Obama’s fault because he should have made the corporations put in more cell sites.

I get too much junk political mail sent to me and I know it’s Obama’s fault because the republicans are trying too hard to get their people into too many different elected offices.

So why are so many people and corporations pushing the problems onto Obama, don’t they have any responsibilities for what they are in control of?

Old 06-26-2010, 01:39 PM

608 posts, read 923,767 times
My guess would be that Obama has set a new standard in the art of presidential failure. His performance as president is so poor, the media can only find time to over-report the few positive aspects of his presidency.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:53 PM

389 posts, read 777,044 times
Angry Oh, so it's our problem?

Why the hell do we even have a president if we don't expect him to get off his ass & do something? Ya know, it sounds a lot like the speach that Obama made that day 'bout the oil spill:

BP should've ... BP is going to ... I'll contact BP ... etc

When is he gonna take responsability for anything. The only reason a lot of people voted for 'im is because they wanted to see what it was like to have an African American president. Now everyone's finally coming to the realization that you can't play around out of curiosity when it come's to the leader of our country. We all knew he had no experience.

Even headstrong democrats are starting to see the light. Obama has no real experience, & he's messing us up big time: spending all our money, standing back & watching as a whole section of our country is hit by a disaster (hmm, reminds me of Bush & Katrina.) When is everyone gonna realize that all of us made a mistake. I hate McCain, but I'll bet he could've gotten us out of Bush's **** a lot faster.

I agree, Obama's trying. He's a pretty good president. But the point is that right now America's in big trouble, & we don't need a pretty good president, we need a great one to pull us out.

Old 06-26-2010, 03:47 PM

264 posts, read 493,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejuris View Post
Maybe because there aren't any "failures" to report, other than his failure to fall prey to unwarranted and unsubstantiated attacks, accusations, lies and deceit, as well as, fall in the traps that are consistently set for him by wicked people...food for thought!
If you believe this way I feel sorry for you, Bush may have been bad spending 1.4 million a day BUT OBAMA is spending a alarming 4.7 million a day.
Leaving the next president to punish the citizen to even higher taxes with the next joker in the wings to save the day, if you still believe the way you do, well....

Old 06-26-2010, 04:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
One has to look at any reporter and where he gets hsi/her infomation. Its thru government sources and thsoe sources always have a agrenda. That means that a report who wants information become s a agent of that source. It goes also into attorney's;police cources ;and dow the line.They supporsedly check the infomation but in thsese days IMO they rarely take the tie because of competiiton. They say source(s) say this most times.That is why reliable sources reprots need to be taken with a grain of salt until proven more now days.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:17 PM

264 posts, read 493,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
One has to look at any reporter and where he gets hsi/her infomation. Its thru government sources and thsoe sources always have a agrenda. That means that a report who wants information become s a agent of that source. It goes also into attorney's;police cources ;and dow the line.They supporsedly check the infomation but in thsese days IMO they rarely take the tie because of competiiton. They say source(s) say this most times.That is why reliable sources reprots need to be taken with a grain of salt until proven more now days.
So your defending Obama's spending of 4.7 Million dollars a day right?

Or are facts also a fantasy for you?

Old 06-26-2010, 04:22 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
What a fine little sheeple you are .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies