Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 07:45 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
BS the reports have been on every new stations where have you been.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Mortgage Fraud
But you accused Bush of doing this..there's no mention of the FBI going after Bush for allowing all that fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Good luck with jimw... I don't think he knows any facts... he keeps making baseless accusations and try to drag you into a discussion about Bush... like I said, he is obsessed with Bush... he makes some retarded comments like "Chief Enforcer" and stuff like that... wth is that crap... and then he keeps deifying Bush with religious references and then makes Bush out to be a psychic who could predict the future and knew of the housing problems before it even started... he is just nonsensical... I wouldn't give him too much of your time... otherwise it would be wasted time...
Why do you refuse a discussion what are you afraid of?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:46 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Why do you refuse a discussion what are you afraid of?
You want a discussion, create a post... don't hijack my post... or are you afraid? You must be... very afraid.. I like to mention stuff about you that isn't true because I learned it from you...

Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,809,867 times
Quote:

Barney Frank was in the minority of the house. Please tell me what mental midget told you he was in charge?

My mistake,it was actually Christopher Dodd who is the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee. With so many corrupt tax cheats on the Left it's hard to keep up!

Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
But you accused Bush of doing this..there's no mention of the FBI going after Bush for allowing all that fraud.
I can see that you do not care what went on under the reign of your Baby Jesus. Let me ask you a question if a cop sees a theft and does nothing has he committed a crime?

Old 06-23-2010, 07:55 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
and just what has obamy done????

you say bush didnt do anything...yet is was clinton that screwed us

Old 06-23-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
You want a discussion, create a post... don't hijack my post... or are you afraid? You must be... very afraid.. I like to mention stuff about you that isn't true because I learned it from you...
Hijack your post? Or do you mean thread? But this thread is about mortgages is it not? Have any of my posts not been about the mortgage problems? Or is this just your way of running away to hide?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:00 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
I can see that you do not care what went on under the reign of your Baby Jesus. Let me ask you a question if a cop sees a theft and does nothing has he committed a crime?
Technically, no, he has not.

Have you ever purchased a home and read the mortgage papers? Do you understand what it means to take personal responsibility to uphold your end of a contract in a home purchase and the consequences of not doing so?

Sad thing is that most homeowners do not choose to read the papers until AFTER they have signed them. In general, people today have little honor because government has given us a legal "out" of nearly every personal responsibility.

What is your problem and why do you keep confusing GWB with Jesus? Is that demented or what?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
My mistake,it was actually Christopher Dodd who is the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee. With so many corrupt tax cheats on the Left it's hard to keep up!
He was chairman when the Republicans had control of the Senate, how could this be? Were all the republicans to useless to be chairman?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:02 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Hijack your post? Or do you mean thread? But this thread is about mortgages is it not? Have any of my posts not been about the mortgage problems? Or is this just your way of running away to hide?
No, you hide cause you are an idiot who probably lost your job and have nothing in your life anymore so you fixate on Bush... Your family is falling apart because you are loser and don't have anything to hope for other than displacing your worthlessness as Bush's fault... Do you like that? Well if you don't, stop making up crap about other posters, like myself... I am not afraid and I am not hiding... the thread is about you paying (likely not since you don't have a job, loser) the neighbor's mortgage... and yes, I think you hijacked my original POST...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies