Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2010, 08:50 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times

Advertisements

2 groups of people

Progressives and Moral Nazi Christians.

Both of which use the power of government to destory personal liberty, personal responsiblity and economic liberty. They spread their idealogy via force, stealing from others, enforcing their beliefs at the barrel of a gun and or the threat of jail. They send people to war to fight for terrority and idealogy of religious jewish, christian and muslim theory.
All tangled with the protection of assets and money of which doesnt belong to them or a collective nation or group of people.

My labor is my fruit of which should be my reward not others and not government.

My choice with my money, my life and property should also be my responsiblity.

Who I love, reject, hate, marry or remain signle is not the governments business or anyone elses. I should not be punished for my life choices via government only be responsilble for them if I hurt others in the process.

What store I shop at, what corporation I support or don't which charity I do or do not, my government has no say in which group, or business it supports.

The only LAWS that should exisit for all people in this country that if I am not hurting others government can not protect me from myself.
If someone uses force, steal, murder, and swindle people then those people go to JAIL and that is the form of government which should be supported.

WE should only enter war to defend our nation only.
Leave the UN, NATO and be a VOICE of freedom and liberty.
No nation building.
No weapons sales to other nations.

Federal taxes should be limited and the same across the states.
3% tax on anything we buy expect housing, food and clothing.
Removing the sin tax, gas tax, and no tax dollars will support any person, business only basic government fuctions, bridges, roads, defense, law and order and most importantly defending the rights of all individuals.
NOT GROUPS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies