Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 02:37 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times

Advertisements

What was the purpose of this ridiculous thread?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 02:40 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,851,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What was the purpose of this ridiculous thread?
To show how incredibly paranoid and unprofessional these conspiracy theorists are. Alex Jones is one of the main guy who thinks these FEMA camps are real but it has been disproven many times. I'm just wondering where this guy (Alex Jones) gets his credibility from, and why there are so many people here hanging off of his every word.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:40 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
Anytime someone mentions "sheeple" they are very uninformed and like using made up words by their nutty friends (aka Alex Jones).
Our "nutty" friends such as Alex Jones are turning out to be RIGHT. Think what you want, I am done arguing with people who just do not get it.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:41 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
To show how incredibly paranoid and unprofessional these conspiracy theorists are. Alex Jones is one of the main guy who thinks these FEMA camps are real but it has been disproven many times. I'm just wondering where this guy (Alex Jones) gets his credibility from, and why there are so many people here hanging off of his every word.
Debunked by who I might ask? Show me something that is not MSM and I just might listen.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
The MSM is owned by the international banking cartel, capeche??
Yeah and Infowars is run by Alex Jones who has his own insane agenda and he will do anything to try and prove his points no matter how right or wrong he is. Hes keeps just throwing **** against the wall and hope it sticks while doing his best to convince people with small minds that everything he says is correct. Then to make sure no one proves him wrong he says anyone who says anything negative about him is owned by someone else who is just trying to silence him. This is how he gets you in his idiotic grasp. There is absolutely no way to discuss things with this person and he knows that and that is why HE is dangerous because he is clearly so convincing to you people.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I am doing just fine too. I have been fully employed throughout the recession. However, others have not. Look around you. Go visit the unemployment section of CD and tell them how everything is ok.
We'll come out of it. If this was really the governments plot to disable everyone in our country they didn't do a good enough job because even though I have seen towns in the US (in Virginia a town called Marion) that are economically the majority of the US is still alive and running.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:50 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
No evidence, you sir are blind if you can see the evidence posted twice on the first page of this thread
as usual on CDF if somebody calls me a blind man (a complete stranger) and points to links but provides no explanation something is up. i read the popular mechanics article posted as "evidence". pretty weak.
the article did help explain how the filmers got on to the property.
im sorry lots of unanswered questions on this one. i think writing my congressman was a good idea.
i am not buying the "upgrades for amtrack employees" explanation of why the millions of dollars tax money spent on what looks like a pretty good detention center.
as to the age of the tape you might be right, but the last car shown in the clip is not old and the utube shows 2006 as a date. that is not 15 years ago.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 06-25-2010 at 05:03 PM..

Old 06-25-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
as usual on CDF if somebody calls me a blind man and points to links but provides no explanation something is up. i read the popular mechanics article posted as "evidence". pretty weak.
the article did help explain how the filmers got on to the property.
im sorry lots of unanswered questions on this one. i think writing my congressman was a good idea.
i am not buying the "upgrades for amtrack employees" explanation of why the millions of dollars tax money spent on what looks like a pretty good detention center.
as to the age of the tape you might be right, but the last car shown in the clip is not old and the utube shows 2006 as a date. that is not 15 years ago.
First off the youtube date is the date either the video was posted or when the user joined the site, I don't remember which it actually is because that date has nothing to do with when the video was filmed. Thats just like saying your watching an old Elvis video and you see 2005 at the bottom of the video . An example is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEL6_SuQCu8 its a live recording at a concert in Seattle of Master of puppets. It was filmed in 1989 but youtube says 2007 its when it was posted not the date of the video.

Also I'm sure plenty of you guys could see a detention center in anything, hell I bet if you saw a big dog house you guys would be freaking out saying the government is after us.

Also what reasonable questions do you have that weren't answered for you from the Popular mechanics link and the fox news link?

Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
First off the youtube date is the date either the video was posted or when the user joined the site, I don't remember which it actually is because that date has nothing to do with when the video was filmed. Thats just like saying your watching an old Elvis video and you see 2005 at the bottom of the video . An example is this
YouTube - Metallica - Master Of Puppets live Seattle 1989 its a live recording at a concert in Seattle of Master of puppets. It was filmed in 1989 but youtube says 2007 its when it was posted not the date of the video.

Also I'm sure plenty of you guys could see a detention center in anything, hell I bet if you saw a big dog house you guys would be freaking out saying the government is after us.

Also what reasonable questions do you have that weren't answered for you from the Popular mechanics link and the fox news link?
if you that is an amtrak facility doing business of providing train transportation to the public and that any irregularities you witnessed in the film have already been changed as stated by your popular mechanics "proof", i have a very nice bridge in san francisco i would like to sell you. its not about rock and roll its not about old hippies, its not about dog houses its about lying to the pubic.
again why all the jeering.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if you that is an amtrak facility doing business of providing train transportation to the public and that any irregularities you witnessed in the film have already been changed as stated by your popular mechanics "proof", i have a very nice bridge in san francisco i would like to sell you. its not about rock and roll its not about old hippies, its not about dog houses its about lying to the pubic.
again why all the jeering.
You may need to rephrase your post because I can hardly read any of it, I'll do my best to respond to what I understand of it though.

Did you watch the fox news video? They showed video of the workers inside the building repairing trains, now if you think that is just an act put on by the government there is no talking to you.

The only reason I posted that video was to show you the date on youtube is NOT when the video was recorded it was when the video was POSTED on youtube.

Also who is lying to the public? The only people lying are the ones saying the repair facilities are concentration camps because they want to THINK they are, they have no proof that it is a concentration camp only bias, paranoid beliefs that have been debunked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies