Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 01:55 AM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1 View Post
Do you know who Nick Berg was? Or Daniel Pearl?
What was their crime?
They were not judged in a court of law
, they were painfully and slowly murdered.

I wanted you to watch the video because you keep insisting it's not painful?

Are you planning to attend beheading classes? I hear they have some in Pakistan.
The bold: painfully and slowly, and beheading do not go into the same post. Painfully and slowly is killing someone by giving them a million paper cuts. Beheading is fast and painless because you are instantly dead. Tell me something, do you feel anything when you are dead? I didn't think so.

The Red: nope don't know who any of those two are, care to inform me? How were they judged if it wasn't in a court of law?

The green: now your just being thick headed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 02:07 AM

454 posts, read 482,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
The bold: painfully and slowly, and beheading do not go into the same post. Painfully and slowly is killing someone by giving them a million paper cuts. Beheading is fast and painless because you are instantly dead. Tell me something, do you feel anything when you are dead? I didn't think so.

The Red: nope don't know who any of those two are, care to inform me? How were they judged if it wasn't in a court of law?

The green: now your just being thick headed.
Watch the video
It speaks for itself.
By your account it is not long and painful to go through, therefore not very painful to watch.
Nick Berg was kidnapped in Iraq, and was executed for the crimes of the American Government.

Daniel Pearl was a Jewish Journalist beheaded because he was Jewish.
[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
Taliban - Daniel Pearl Execution Video
4 min - Jun 8, 2009
Wretch
Too bad you are defending the Islamists and not even knowing what they do and why.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Watch the video
It speaks for itself.
By your account it is not long and painful to go through, therefore not very painful to watch.
Nick Berg was kidnapped in Iraq, and was executed for the crimes of the American Government.

Daniel Pearl was a Jewish Journalist beheaded because he was Jewish.

[RIGHT][/RIGHT]
Taliban - Daniel Pearl Execution Video
4 min - Jun 8, 2009
Wretch
Too bad you are defending the Islamists and not even knowing what they do and why.
The bold: That sucks. Extremists do this sort of thing though. I am not defending them I am defending those who are not killing innocent people. I don't know how much clearer I can be.

Chopping someones head off in one false swoop isn't painful. Its instant death. When you are dead you feel no pain. What is so hard to understand about this? Also just because it isn't painful doesn't mean it isn't painful to watch. I'm not in the mood to watch a beheading at the moment. Would you mind informing me though if it isn't to difficult, was it a sawing motion (the beheading) or a chopping? Was it one chop or did it take multiple "chops" to decapitate them? Was the person screaming in pain after his head was decapitated? See how loony these questions are.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:30 AM

Quote:
There are those who kill, and there are those who think its justifiable. Those two groups should first of all not be grouped together. Second of all murder is murder, whats it to you why the murderer chooses to do it. Everyone has their own reasons for justifying murder. Is any one murder any worse than another just because of the way they justify it? I wouldn't think so. I believe you hate murders because they kill not because they are Muslim and have a reason to justify it. Because almost every murderer has a religion (even if its atheist) and almost every person has a way of justifying their murder.
My god you really don't understand the point.
Let's do it slowly.
Did it matter that Hitler hates Jews, and wanted to kill them?
- Yes because he was the leader of the German nation and they followed him. The one that didn't and dare to speak found themselves in Dacho A concentration camp in Germany.

Does it matter if Muhhamad say in the Qoraan, that Muslims are allowed to kill non Muslims for no other reason except their belief in a different God.

Yes- it does he is the "leader" of the Muslim world, and even if only 10% of Muslim take it as is, we have a problem.

It is estimated that about 15% to 20% of Muslims are radical. That 15% - 20% of 2.2 billion is a lot of people.
Muslims are also killing other Muslims because they are permitted to do it if hey consider them not religious enough, or if their leader told them to do it.
See Iran Iraq war killed million and a half Muslims.
But let leave the wars aside. You have a religion that is not really a religion but actually is a political system.

They want to control every aspect of you life if you are a Muslim, and have you live under Islam if you are not Muslim. Pay higher taxes, and live in fear.
We are not talking about a murderer that hear voices who tell him to kill, we are talking about people that believe that their God will send them to heaven if they kill you & me.
Do you get the difference?

Old 06-27-2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
My god you really don't understand the point.
Let's do it slowly.
Did it matter that Hitler hates Jews, and wanted to kill them?
- Yes because he was the leader of the German nation and they followed him. The one that didn't and dare to speak found themselves in Dacho A concentration camp in Germany.

Does it matter if Muhhamad say in the Qoraan, that Muslims are allowed to kill non Muslims for no other reason except their belief in a different God.

Yes- it does he is the "leader" of the Muslim world, and even if only 10% of Muslim take it as is, we have a problem.

It is estimated that about 15% to 20% of Muslims are radical. That 15% - 20% of 2.2 billion is a lot of people.
Muslims are also killing other Muslims because they are permitted to do it if hey consider them not religious enough, or if their leader told them to do it.
See Iran Iraq war killed million and a half Muslims.
But let leave the wars aside. You have a religion that is not really a religion but actually is a political system.

They want to control every aspect of you life if you are a Muslim, and have you live under Islam if you are not Muslim. Pay higher taxes, and live in fear.
We are not talking about a murderer that hear voices who tell him to kill, we are talking about people that believe that their God will send them to heaven if they kill you & me.

Do you get the difference?
The bold: You are correct those 10% are the radicals who interpret the Qoraan that way. We do have a problem with those people. Not all Muslims though interpret the Qoraan the way those radicals do. I'm trying to make you realize that because if you don't in your mind all Muslims are violent and radicals and thats simply untrue.

The red: Hitler did kill them and he did kill those who went against them. The nazi party was a group of radicalists and they were brought down. Which is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Saying all Muslims are like the radicals is like saying all Germans still want to kill Jews.

The blue: Sources? Also if that is the case, and all radicals want to kill then our troops overseas are already all dead. There is no way we can take down 2.2 billion killers. And if it was that many (still want the sources) we would have MUCH more violence since 9/11 than just 15,000 or so killings by the Muslims.

The yellow: this is what the radicalists believe. Not all Muslims interpret the Qoraan this way because if they did humans would no longer exist because they would all be killing everyone already. Whats to stop them from killing EVERYONE?

The green: Again you are still talking about the radicals. I honestly don't care what the motive is behind people who kill whether its there misinterpretation of their religion or because they hear voices. Killers are killers and they are just that. The only reason you are adding the label Muslims is because it then makes it convenient for you to hate them all.

Also are you going to respond to my post 93?

Old 06-27-2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
The bold: We have an ISOLATED PROBLEM. We have many isolated problems. I couldn't give half a **** if they had a reason for doing it. Most everyone who murders has a reason for doing it. That doesn't mean we say "Oh those who dislike their wives should be arrested before they murder them" because some people have murdered their wives because they hate them.

The Blue: I am not making excuses for radical Muslims. I am trying to defend regular Muslims who don't do this stupid ****. Everyone in this thread seems to blur the line between radical and non-radical and I'm trying to make that difference known.

The red: Its not PC crap. Its defending those who you choose to attack because they just so happen to be in a religion that has extremists in it. God forbid you ever realize that.
You did not make any distinction until this minute.
I am making the same distinction.
I am telling you that 75% to 90% of Muslims are not radical what about the other 300,000,000 that are radicals?
Instead of helping them realize what is happening and helping them reform their religion.
Instead of be aware of what is happening you are ignoring the facts on the ground.
That's playing stupid, and I think you are probably very young and naive to tell me the stuff you wrote about beheading not being painful not knowing who are the two most famous beheading in the last few years.

Read again what you wrote "Its defending those who you choose to attack because they just so happen to be in a religion that has extremists in it."
happens to have extremists in it. Who just happen to carry 15,533 attacks since 9/11

Why would you defend them? defend those who are fighting to change it from within Islam.
Don't give them a blanket of trust, while ignoring he facts.

Old 06-27-2010, 02:59 AM

Quote:
You did not make any distinction until this minute.
I am making the same distinction.
I am telling you that 75% to 90% of Muslims are not radical what about the other 300,000,000 that are radicals?
Instead of helping them realize what is happening and helping them reform their religion.
Instead of be aware of what is happening you are ignoring the facts on the ground.
That's playing stupid, and I think you are probably very young and naive to tell me the stuff you wrote about beheading not being painful not knowing who are the two most famous beheading in the last few years.

Read again what you wrote "Its defending those who you choose to attack because they just so happen to be in a religion that has extremists in it."
happens to have extremists in it. Who just happen to carry 15,533 attacks since 9/11

Why would you defend them? defend those who are fighting to change it from within Islam.
Don't give them a blanket of trust, while ignoring he facts.
Ok first off don't you find it a bit odd that there are supposedly 300,000,000 radicals but in 9 years so far they have only killed 15,333 people give or take a thousand or two for those not counted? How many of these radicals are actually violent? What defines the radicals here? Are they radicals just because they don't see anything wrong with the killings? If thats the case thats ****ed up but as long as they aren't killing leave them alone.

For the violent members of this 300,000,000 radicals they need to be dealt with and are being dealt with through the war overseas. For those who just think those suicide bombers are fine leave them alone they have the right to their own opinions as long as they don't act on them. Once they start acting on it, open a can of whoop-*** on them.

I try not to watch much news in the MSM for this reason. Because it sheds a negative light on everything. If something super important comes along and I miss it because it was on the news I will hear about it through my family (we like to talk at the dinner table). This is the reason I haven't heard of these two people. I am still waiting for you to explain how one feels pain when they are dead. Decapitation is supposed to be quick. Once your head is off of your body and your spinal cord is severed you are dead. Once you are dead you feel nothing. You seem to think differently and I would like an explanation. Oh and don't post that video again because I'm not going to watch it. I want an explanation from you.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
The bold: You are correct those 10% are the radicals who interpret the Qoraan that way. We do have a problem with those people. Not all Muslims though interpret the Qoraan the way those radicals do. I'm trying to make you realize that because if you don't in your mind all Muslims are violent and radicals and thats simply untrue.

The red: Hitler did kill them and he did kill those who went against them. The nazi party was a group of radicalists and they were brought down. Which is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Saying all Muslims are like the radicals is like saying all Germans still want to kill Jews.
Do you know what it took to bring them down? You do know that Hitler was the leader of Germany. Do you see how a "group of radicals brain wash an entire nation, control most of Europe, and take a a world war since 1939- 1945 to "bring them down".

The blue: Sources? Also if that is the case, and all radicals want to kill then our troops overseas are already all dead. There is no way we can take down 2.2 billion killers. And if it was that many (still want the sources) we would have MUCH more violence since 9/11 than just 15,000 or so killings by the Muslims.
You just made my case, not all Muslims are killers, most want to live peacefully, but they don't restrain their radicals. Therefore their radicals can be the next Hitler.
I gave you several sources already.

The yellow: this is what the radicalists believe. Not all Muslims interpret the Qoraan this way because if they did humans would no longer exist because they would all be killing everyone already. Whats to stop them from killing EVERYONE?
Our weapons maybe?
You seam also very untouched by 15533 terror attacks since 9/11. What number should convince you that there is a dangerous ideology behind it.

The green: Again you are still talking about the radicals. I honestly don't care what the motive is behind people who kill whether its there misinterpretation of their religion or because they hear voices. Killers are killers and they are just that. The only reason you are adding the label Muslims is because it then makes it convenient for you to hate them all.
Again you are not paying attention.I don't hate them all. I work with Muslims, I talk with Muslims I encourage the reform. I do however acknowledge a problem and you don't.
Pick up a book called "The Problem with Islam" written by a Muslim woman.

Irshad Manji blog and official website » home

Jun 14, 2010 ... The Trouble With Islam Today: A Muslim's Call for Reform in Her Faith. Published in more than 30 countries and languages. ...
About Irshad - Read and interpret for yourself - Contact - Speaking
Irshad Manji blog and official website » home - Cached (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m9MziMjg5cMJ:www.irshadmanji.com/+the+problem+with+Islam&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&c lient=firefox-a - broken link) - Similar

Also are you going to respond to my post 93?
Not yet!

Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
The bold: That sucks. Extremists do this sort of thing though. I am not defending them I am defending those who are not killing innocent people. I don't know how much clearer I can be.

Chopping someones head off in one false swoop isn't painful. Its instant death. When you are dead you feel no pain. What is so hard to understand about this? Also just because it isn't painful doesn't mean it isn't painful to watch. I'm not in the mood to watch a beheading at the moment. Would you mind informing me though if it isn't to difficult, was it a sawing motion (the beheading) or a chopping? Was it one chop or did it take multiple "chops" to decapitate them? Was the person screaming in pain after his head was decapitated? See how loony these questions are.
Yes, they are loony.
And also not very educated about the body, and about the ability of one person to cut the head of another person in one swoop.
You are watching too much cartoons, watch the video, it might change your views.
I just hope you have been pulling my leg all this time.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Yes, they are loony.
And also not very educated about the body, and about the ability of one person to cut the head of another person in one swoop.
You are watching too much cartoons, watch the video, it might change your views.
I just hope you have been pulling my leg all this time.
I know this is tv, but if you watch the deadliest warrior on spike tv they test swords on pig spines through ballistics jell (The reason they do this is to make it as realistic as possible. Its really not that hard with enough force and a heavy enough blade to sever a spinal cord. Your not a doctor, but if you were just look at a human skeleton you will see that the spine has vertibre (spelling?) and if the blade can make it through that then you have a clean cut basically. Its just like chopping ribs. Your not going to make it far if you chop the actual bone, but if you chop through the soft tissue, you can make it through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies