Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,438,385 times

Advertisements

People listen when you have lost a person close to you in a horrible way you would never wish that pain on any other person's family. Hate Chaney but not his family and it is them that are left to pick up the pieces.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 09:33 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,515,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Don't like his politics but have nothing against the man. I hope he's okay and it's nothing serious.
at least one voice of reason amongst all the hate

Old 06-25-2010, 09:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Having said that, you are destined to share in that karma.
Your post makes no sense. Just thought I'd let you know that.

Old 06-25-2010, 09:41 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrick View Post
Don't like his politics but have nothing against the man. I hope he's okay and it's nothing serious.
Dislike his "politics", but not the man?

How well do you know this guy?

By what do you know him?

Do his actions speak louder than his "politics"?

Old 06-25-2010, 09:49 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpin Girl View Post
This thread has every possibility of exposing the disgusting pigs amongst the Liberals here. Go ahead, so I can use these quotes against you later.
And exactly what kind of person threatens people like this? In other words, you so despise anyone who dislikes Cheney that you'll spend your time discrediting them, using their words against them? Your hatred of "liberals" is so intense that no matter what they write, you are setting yourself up to oppose them? Your approach is pretty much the kind of evil most of us associate with Cheney.

Cheney was found guilty of crimes against humanity by a European court after he left his position as secretary of Defense. He never served his country, he only served his interests. But, hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to defend this poor poor man with a heart problem, go ahead. No rational people will join you.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:00 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
It is not even surprising any longer that certain people of a certain persuasion will revel, mock, and make fun of a serious medical condition in someone who disagrees with them politically. Very disturbing, even sick.
Yes, read some of the posts here by your apparent "side" in this "debate". They refer to liberals as sick disgusting pigs who have now stooped to a new low.

How could anyone agree with Cheney politically? The man is a sadistic warmonger who could care less about his fellow man, human rights, and the natural environment which surrounds us. His politics are irrelevant to the discussion. The man is just freaking evil. I'll bet there are many conservatives who find Cheney lower than dirt. His approval rating was never above 50%, so regardless of ideology, most people of any ideology don't like the guy.

There are very few people I would want dead. But my desire to see them go is not to inflict damage or because I disagree with their views. They pose a danger to the rest of us. But before you sit in judgment, you should first see what your "side" has written about other people they don't like politically. I'd say the score is slightly skewed in their favor.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:07 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpin Girl View Post
This thread has every possibility of exposing the disgusting pigs amongst the Liberals here. Go ahead, so I can use these quotes against you later.
Good, but also include that the wink wink nod nod that went on between him and the oil companies weakened government oversight, thus we now see the results in the Gulf of Mexico, so you be sure and include that when you try to defend that evil corrupt bastard.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:11 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Discomfort could be anything. No details on what his discomfort is.
True, but it is comforting to know he's experiencing some degree of discomfort.

1,928 posts, read 3,643,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Dislike his "politics", but not the man?

How well do you know this guy?

By what do you know him?

Do his actions speak louder than his "politics"?

No I don't know him. Or any other politician personally. I don't like politicians in general. But that doesn't mean I wish any of them harm or suffering.

I separate the politics from the human being.

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
And they give ALL their income away.
Oh, big deal, they dont live on income, they dont even notice it. If they gave away all their net worth I'd be impressed.

He should have cashed out his Halliburton stock options and given that money away to start trying to get the blood off his hands, years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies