Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:13 AM

4,462 posts, read 8,022,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsFan View Post
Is Jimmy Carter Suffering From Some Kind Of Dimensia ?

You just now noticed this? I thought this was happening many years ago...
I love how the far right has no answers for much of anything-

except rehashing the 'dream years' of dunce head Ronald Ray-Gun.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:14 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,003 times
The only reason he ever graduated from college was his parents money and family name. He was a drunk and a drug abuser. His businesses all failed...
he lied under oath in an investigation on SCI funeral homes, and the list could go on and on... I wouldn't call his life an example of using his intelligence.
The only reason he made it to where he is is that silver spoon he was born with - period. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Paris Hilton would be the next president... LOL.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:16 AM

5,168 posts, read 11,438,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsFan View Post
One more thing... don't you realize that those considered the BEST presidents throughout history were usually thought of as the WORST while they were in office or still alive? So you never know, 50-100 years from now people may be sitting and thinking what a great job he did. I'm sure that would make you roll over in your grave, but still, it could happen.

I doubt it

Old 06-20-2007, 10:21 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
I never “implied” anything. I questioned how anyone could defend those on the list. Pay attention.
Ohhh...so your point is it is not defensible to support a Democratic flopper, but it is defensible to support a Republican flopper.... Gotcha, makes sense!

Old 06-20-2007, 10:23 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,294,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytrekker View Post
I love how the far right has no answers for much of anything-

except rehashing the 'dream years' of dunce head Ronald Ray-Gun.
A typical deflection used by "the far left" whenever those conveniently forgotten Carter years are brought up in conversation...

Old 06-20-2007, 10:23 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,139,842 times
Quote:
No problem, I never expected you to understand.
No you were very clear indeed.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM

793 posts, read 3,122,159 times
I'm not really sure what "dimensia" is, but considering I'm pretty sure it is a word foreign to the English dictionary and everything about Carter's presidency and post-presidency wasn't some foreign concept to this numbskull, my answer would be "yes". Probably though what Carter suffers from more than anything is what I would diagnose as "Barney Rubbleness".

Old 06-20-2007, 11:04 AM

9,891 posts, read 10,822,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenfreund View Post
The only reason he ever graduated from college was his parents money and family name. He was a drunk and a drug abuser. His businesses all failed...
he lied under oath in an investigation on SCI funeral homes, and the list could go on and on... I wouldn't call his life an example of using his intelligence.
The only reason he made it to where he is is that silver spoon he was born with - period. And I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Paris Hilton would be the next president... LOL.
this thread is about Carter and his whacked out anti American, anti Israel philosophy ,if you need another thread to express your angst, about GWB, go ahead and start one! BTW,Since when don't Libs like drunks and drug abusers?

Old 06-20-2007, 11:25 AM

1,135 posts, read 3,982,076 times
His philosophy is based on realism.
Something quite frightening to Bu$h Nu-Fascistos...
For some reason people have become frightened to do anything
but bow and genuflect at the mere mention of Israel.
If the Middle East countries were slices of meat in a deli and you
could plainly see all the meat was racid and had maggots crawling
all through it...you would order the slices that had the fewest
signs of rancidity and kooties for your meal.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
this thread is about Carter and his whacked out anti American, anti Israel philosophy ,if you need another thread to express your angst, about GWB, go ahead and start one! BTW,Since when don't Libs like drunks and drug abusers?

"Since when don't Libs like drunks and drug abusers?"

Probably after observing the one in the White House since '01, but what's that got to do with Carter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies