Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 10:11 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I watched black and white kids play at n elementary school last year . I sat in the car with our dog because it's against the law to leave them in car alone . It was about 3 hours before hubbys appt, was over with .

I watched recess for all 3 hours .

The kids self segregate . They would play together for a few minutes then they would pair off into racial groups . From kindergarden to 5th grade .

These kids don't know about race not the 5 -8 yr. olds anyway .

Maybe we should spend more time letting people associate with each other instead of pushing them together . We will always be together to some degree because we always have . Just don't push . The right to association is in the Bill of Rights for a reason .

Liberals have destroyed both the black and white familiy pushing women into mens positions even in war . And forcing races together. It has done more damage than good .
While I agree with natalayjones, with a 3 hr recess being a bit excessive, my son, who is white, has a best friend who is black... Fail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 11:00 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,080,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
That dude is far from a liberal...........you need to wake up.
his views on race are the views of libs, racism at its finest.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:01 AM

Quote:
nah.......they just cynically manipulate it to further their right-wing goals..........see Ailes, Roger, Atwater, Lee, and Rove, Karl........
at least you are admitting that libs promote racism.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:05 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
While I agree with natalayjones, with a 3 hr recess being a bit excessive, my son, who is white, has a best friend who is black... Fail.
I didn't have any black friends outside of my family until middle school....of course i grew up in Alb. NM so it wasn't like there were that many black people to befriend in the first place

Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
at least you are admitting that libs promote racism.

I think some hallucinogens have gotten into your water. Maybe it's the result of that BP oil spill caused by years of Republican deregulatory fellating of the oil industry.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:53 AM

Quote:
I think some hallucinogens have gotten into your water. Maybe it's the result of that BP oil spill caused by years of Republican deregulatory fellating of the oil industry.
No, the difference is, I do not listen to the lies that have been being told by the left. I am not willing to accept falsehoods as fact, just because the "white" Dems have been trying to tell them for so long now. You want to accept and believe them because it is what you have been told, that is fine, but for me and mine, it isnt the case.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
End welfare. I understand that there are more whites on welfare than blacks, but as a percentage of population, it's not even close.

The dems have enslaved the black community again. People want opportunity. Sitting home on your azz waiting for a check takes away any ambition one may have.

Give minorities some hope for their future. Stop treating them like they cannot live without government assistance.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:16 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
People that think blacks had it better pre-Civil Rights don't have a god damn clue. Take a history lesson from someone besides David Duke.
No one said blacks had it better pre civil rights, but there was steady progress of betterment until the entitlement programs that came along with the civil rights movement of the 60's. Civil rights did not improve conditions, but actually made things worse for a while that blacks did not recover from until recently and some decided to take and stay on the entitlement programs rather than improve their quality of life through education.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
Eliminating this fool would be a more plausible solution.
Can't stand the truth,eh.

Old 07-07-2010, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Not true . The kids were too young to b influanced by their peers or families . They would run up to each other , hug each other and help each other up when one fell, but they always went back to their own race to do most of the running nd playing .

I watched and know what I saw . They all cared about each other but preferred to segregate .

I have noticed this with animals many times especially birds , they all share the seeds and birdbaths yet go seperate ways .

People naturally care for each other unless they are taught to hate . Nothing racist or bad aout most prefer their own kind to do most of their socializing with .

In war they sometimes have deep love for each other too . For us to survive we have to stop division of race by both groups .
You are correct, people will naturally flow to their comfort zones. I will admit I am more comfortable around all white people, just human nature I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies