Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2010, 12:31 PM

7,084 posts, read 12,034,407 times

Advertisements

Blogs, the source of real journalism it seems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 01:11 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
Blogs, the source of real journalism it seems.
Source or media diversion and not fully truthful according to our President.
You decide.....

Old 07-04-2010, 02:23 PM

5,408 posts, read 7,784,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Grow the Fvk up ... and wise up. But DON'T use "wing-nut" again, unless it is a self reference.
Ok, woossie.

Show me your pansie ass right now. Where are you??

I see you are one of these conspiracy nut freaks. A lot of those in Texas. Give us a warning when the spaceships land.

Freak.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:22 PM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
And that's what you get when you don't read the thread and start supposing.
Lighten up Francis. I did not have to read the thread to read the article, and it did not say anything about WHERE the pics were taken. So I asked. I didn't suppoese anything and I'm not attacking you. Bit touchy? Besides, the way you phrased the OP was as to point to this being on the US side, and I could tell the troops in the Pics were not ours at a glance. At any rate, those weapons did not come from the US. Many were US made but were probably smuggled in from So Am, or Asia, the RPG's well, those are obvious as to their origins as with the AK's. and ya gotta figger the Zetas were US trained. That was nice of us. I'm not a believer in a US gun pipeline to Mexico, so it would appear you are yelling at the wrong guy. All I wanted was some clarification.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:31 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,185,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Lighten up Francis. I did not have to read the thread to read the article, and it did not say anything about WHERE the pics were taken. So I asked. I didn't suppoese anything and I'm not attacking you. Bit touchy? Besides, the way you phrased the OP was as to point to this being on the US side, and I could tell the troops in the Pics were not ours at a glance. At any rate, those weapons did not come from the US. Many were US made but were probably smuggled in from So Am, or Asia, the RPG's well, those are obvious as to their origins as with the AK's. and ya gotta figger the Zetas were US trained. That was nice of us. I'm not a believer in a US gun pipeline to Mexico, so it would appear you are yelling at the wrong guy. All I wanted was some clarification.
And yet just a little reading could have cleared the whole thing up for you but NOOOOOO.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:13 PM

709 posts, read 655,312 times
I wish I would stumble across a stash like that on a hike in the woods.

I swear, I would do the honorable thing and turn it all over to the proper authorities

Old 07-05-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
And yet just a little reading could have cleared the whole thing up for you but NOOOOOO.
So , consider it cleared up. OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. At any rate, since this was a Zetas stash, it is hardly a surprise that a good chunk of the weapons and gear is US made, since that is what they were trained and equipped with, by our ever benevolent Federal government, who then wishes to pounce on civilian gun ownership in the US as the root problem. Interesting that. Where is the actual weapons pipe line again? Oh , yea, gun shops have RPG's on the shelf in the back. And M4's, Russian AK's, frags. All one need do is ask. Where are these places again? Missed that in my last Shotgun News. The cartels have enough money to get weapons from anywhere they want, and they are not buying semi auto only stuff from here. They go where the supply is, which is not here either. Minus a small chunk that the Feds supplied, which the cartels soldiers highgraded from the Mexican Army and National Police. Tell me again, how THAT is linked to civilian firearms in the US?

Old 07-05-2010, 08:33 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,836,416 times
I wonder where one buys a submarine???

Ecuador. Drug-smuggling sub found deep in jungle (http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Ecuador+Drug+smuggling+found+deep+jungle/3236138/story.html - broken link)

Old 07-05-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I wonder where one buys a submarine???

Ecuador. Drug-smuggling sub found deep in jungle (http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Ecuador+Drug+smuggling+found+deep+jungle/3236138/story.html - broken link)
Cabela's. They are with the bass boats. Torpedo's optional , for a little extra. Active sonar works great for getting the big ones out of the weeds.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:58 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,836,416 times
I am surprised the cartels don't actually buy a real submarine,there are enough nations that would do this...especially for the $$$ the cartels can offer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies