Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 08:44 PM

45 posts, read 27,054 times

Advertisements

Hey! i thought fox was a conservative site.

Summer means skin, no two ways about it. And there's something wonderfully sexy about soft, smooth skin.
That can especially be true when it comes to the nether regions. To be sure, it's all a matter of taste; if bare is not your thing, who am I to say? But going bare can be a whole lot of fun too...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,595732,00.html?test=latestnews

why would any "good christian" do such impure things to themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2010, 08:50 PM

7,931 posts, read 9,158,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxio21 View Post
Hey! i thought fox was a conservative site.

Summer means skin, no two ways about it. And there's something wonderfully sexy about soft, smooth skin.
That can especially be true when it comes to the nether regions. To be sure, it's all a matter of taste; if bare is not your thing, who am I to say? But going bare can be a whole lot of fun too...

Fox on Sex: For Extra Summer Sizzle, Go Bare 'Down There' - Sex | Erectile Dysfunction | Sexual Health - FOXNews.com

why would any "good christian" do such impure things to themselves?
Didn't know trimming pubic hair was a liberal versus conservative thing, LOL. Also not sure what being a good christian has to do with either trimming your nether regions or fox news.

Care to explain the correlation?

Old 07-01-2010, 09:00 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Didn't know trimming pubic hair was a liberal versus conservative thing, LOL. Also not sure what being a good christian has to do with either trimming your nether regions or fox news.

the correlation in the makings is that "good christians" always seem (on this site) to be holding up Fox news as some god send media source. Meanwhile, they are disturbingly immune to the levels of garbage the site spews. And they can happily watch a segment about trimming pubic hair to satiate their weird sexual frustrations but will freak out over nudity otherwise.

Trimming your nether regions is actually a very neutral topic and seems fitting to discuss with the summer climate . But I'm guessing the way Fox news does this reporting is lascivious and very unchristian. Darn Fox news, can't they just stick to the "christian" point????

Old 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Didn't know sex was only for liberals... any other "facts" and not "opinions" you like to point out? When did sex become 100% "impure"....

Old 07-01-2010, 09:16 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Fox news often have random babes with skirts to their asses and chest hanging out that don't know anything about politics, that just sit there. VERY unchristian.

Not to mention,...
Glenn beck changes religion just so he can have sex with his wife.
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/glenn...e-sex-his-wife

Beck makes an innuendo to make a sex tape with a girl he interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpe2fapREA

Lots of christian values going on there!

Last edited by TempesT68; 07-01-2010 at 10:43 PM..

Old 07-01-2010, 11:55 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,800 times
Yet ANOTHER christian bashing thread. http://www.leegt-games.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/Busted.gif (broken link)

Old 07-02-2010, 12:11 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,815,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Yet ANOTHER christian bashing thread.
Hardly, it's stating the facts of the hypocrisy.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:56 AM

3,135 posts, read 3,782,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Hardly, it's stating the facts of the hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy?? Is Fox News a "Christian Station"? No it is not. Is it TBN or DayStar? No, not by a mile. Just because "Christians" seem to favor Fox News, does not make Fox News a "Christian Station". Fox seems to even out their programming with reality tv on in the evenings(some of it sexy), along with their "Conservative Viewpoints" on their news programs. To my knowledge, Fox has never put itself out there as a "pure Christian Station". Now, maybe some of the guest commentators have in the past, but not Fox(Murdock) as a whole. If I am wrong on this, I am sure someone will let me know

Old 07-02-2010, 06:21 AM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Didn't know sex was only for liberals... any other "facts" and not "opinions" you like to point out? When did sex become 100% "impure"....
From what I understand from other threads, oral sex is definitely frowned upon. I think so long as you stay in the missionary position and don't break a sweat, maybe only have sex once a month or something, you are ok.

Old 07-02-2010, 08:55 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post

The very same thought occurred to me, immediately.Who, exactly, are the raving right wing Bible thumpers on FOX?? Megyn Kelley? Martha Macallum?? Jane Skinner?? Which Fox personality did this supposedly sinful story?? last I ckecked Fox uses sex to sell itself, just as so many other news outlets. The aforementioned delightful ladies are case in point. Fox does like blondes, CNN leans to brunettes from what I have seen, like Robyn Meade. What a silly thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies