Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 09:17 AM

88,962 posts, read 44,771,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
To me the word "many" means A LOT of people.
Chuckle... another vague term based on opinion.

Quote:
Ahhh, the web site to the "democrat race lie"........hmmmm. I wonder who has been scammed here? lol
Research it. The names, dates, and events listed in the timeline will help you learn the facts.

Quote:
You still don't know what the Southern Strategy was/is, do you?
Unlike you, I know it doesn't span anywhere near as long of a timeframe as the Democrats' timeline of shame:
http://www.black-and-right.com/the-democrat-race-lie/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 09:19 AM

640 posts, read 387,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I know Dems are racists, never met one that wasnt. I am sure, I have read far more history on the Political Parties, then you have in your few years in High School.

Unlike you that hasnt had much experience in life, my family and myself, have had to deal with the outright racism of the Dems. We are the ones that have been called derogatory names by the Dems etc...

Maybe when you grow up you will realize the truth, if not, keep holding on to your racist dem beliefs.

is this a better web site for you?

Dixiecrats

Old 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Chuckle... another vague term based on opinion.

Research it. The names, dates, and events listed in the timeline will help you learn the facts.

Unlike you, I know it doesn't span anywhere near as long of a timeframe as the Democrats' timeline of shame:
http://www.black-and-right.com/the-democrat-race-lie/
how 'bout this web site. It doesn't even contain any name calling. Sorry, but I'm not at all impressed with your web site, however, it really does support MY position rather than yours. Who is "Right & Black" anyway? The site doesn't give any clue as to who is writing that stuff or "about us" information.

Dixiecrats

Last edited by Nitsua; 07-08-2010 at 09:30 AM..

Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,078,854 times
Quote:
is this a better web site for you?

Dixiecrats
hmmm.. since I am talking about real life, and not a website, I guess that don't help much does it?

Maybe one day, you can have real life experiences, and not just what you read.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:29 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,731,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
llikei said where were you when jesse helms died you said he was the best senator that ever lived smh
I did??????????????

Old 07-08-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
looks like someone is defenseless but you you copied and past a lame website
What a shame that you consider historical facts listing names, dates, and events "lame." Is that how Democrats roll these days? Factual knowledge is "lame?"

Quote:
can i ask you a question where did all the conservative southerners go in the south they used to be democrats they were the largest wing of democrats but not anymore, im just saying answer that
Look at the timeline's origination: On Racism and Republicans: The History of Republican Evil.

It lists conservatives' acts supporting civil rights all the way up to 2004. Perhaps those conservative southerners ditched the racist Democrat party and joined the Republicans or became Independents.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Sorry to rain on your parade, but you REALLY should read some of the objective history out there
You need to take your own advice.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
hmmm.. since I am talking about real life, and not a website, I guess that don't help much does it?

Maybe one day, you can have real life experiences, and not just what you read.
I was old enough to know what was going on in the 1960s ........ I'm flattered that you think I'm so young.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What a shame that you consider historical facts listing names, dates, and events "lame." Is that how Democrats roll these days? Factual knowledge is "lame?"

Look at the timeline's origination: On Racism and Republicans: The History of Republican Evil.

It lists conservatives' acts supporting civil rights all the way up to 2004. Perhaps those conservative southerners ditched the racist Democrat party and joined the Republicans or became Independents.
Again, who/what is "Right & Black"? Who publishes that site? What is the purpose of that site?

btw, "factual knowledge" out of context and be very misleading and wrong.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
how 'bout this web site. It doesn't even contain any name calling.
Your site lists only a very small handful of politicians. The timeline I linked has many, many more historically verifiable events listed.

Quote:
Sorry, but I'm not at all impressed with your web site, however, it really does support MY position rather than yours.
Not so. Not even sure how you could possibly come to that conclusion. And it's a shame that factual information does not impress you. I suppose you could always just stick to your vague opinion terms of "many" and "a lot."

Quote:
Who is "Right & Black" anyway? The site doesn't give any clue as to who is writing that stuff or "about us" information.
Answer is easily found on the website. Have you not yet learned research skills? You must be pretty young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies