Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 08:57 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,597,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Where did you hear that load of Pelosi about MLK? How old were you when King was killed? What do you really know about him or did you pick that all up from some bigot?
He assuredly picked that up from Stormfront, which has a website called something like DoctorKing.com, featuring slanderous attacks on King's character and outright lies about him and many of his colleagues.

Dr. King was the first person who would've said he wasn't perfect ; he said "remember what happened to the only perfect man who ever walked the earth". He was a human being, and subject to human frailties. That said, his life and his work serve as a beacon of inspiration to the whole world, not just the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 09:01 PM

117 posts, read 65,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Since the founders of this country are held up in high esteem and since they also owned slaves how should this topic be taught to kids especially Black kids? As a Black person myself I just can't view these men with the same enthusiasm as many whites do. Am I wrong?
Slavery was the norm then. Just like it's the norm in Africa today. Judging people by the standards of today isn't exactly fair. 50 years ago gay was bad. Today gay is cool. In 50 years public hangings of gays will be cool in France.

People go with the flow most of the time.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
Slavery was the norm then. Just like it's the norm in Africa today. Judging people by the standards of today isn't exactly fair. 50 years ago gay was bad. Today gay is cool. In 50 years public hangings of gays will be cool in France.
Expecting a FN victory after Sarko's gone?

Old 07-07-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Expecting a FN victory after Sarko's gone?
Nah, Sharia Law

Old 07-07-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Nah, Sharia Law
The notion of an "Islamist future" for France has thoroughly been debunked.

rfmcdpei: [BLOG-LIKE POSTING] France, its Muslims, and the Future

Old 07-07-2010, 09:34 PM

615 posts, read 545,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Where did you hear that load of Pelosi about MLK? How old were you when King was killed? What do you really know about him or did you pick that all up from some bigot?
I got my info on MLK from the FBI files that have been leaked over the years, and common knowledge. The dude was not the nice guy he is portrayed as today, he frequented prostitutes while married, and often got violent with them. He plagerized his most famous speech, and he was funded by communist. He was a vicious oppurtunist.

Old 07-07-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The notion of an "Islamist future" for France has thoroughly been debunked.

rfmcdpei: [BLOG-LIKE POSTING] France, its Muslims, and the Future
That link is really really long. Sorry. Maybe you can point to a part that debunks it? It starts off making the case for it.

The majority of babies born in Paris today are black. Sarkozy has ordered Metissage or else. He wants to kill the French blood line. France is the biggest asylum seeker magnet in Western Europe. Muslim women have 2.5 times as many babies in Europe as non-Muslim women. You can't beat demographics. France is a lost cause. No self-respect. Only 60% of French are actually French. They just let people take over their country. So sad.

YouTube - Muslims take over paris street

BTW You are getting five million more muslims minimum when Turkey joins the EU. Enjoy.

When your women indulge in metissage which is Sarkozy's favourite thing, they become muslims and have 4 muslim babies. The muslim she marries doesn't leave Islam.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
That link is really really long. Sorry. Maybe you can point to a part that debunks it? It starts off making the case for it.
In order to refute the argument.

Quote:
The majority of babies born in Paris today are black.
The majority of babies born in Washington, DC are black ; does that mean that DC has stopped being part of Western culture?

Caribbean blacks in France are Christian, not Muslim, and African blacks are both Christian and Muslim.

Quote:
Sarkozy has ordered Metissage or else. He wants to kill the French blood line.
And what "French blood line" does Sarkozy himself have, given that he is half Hungarian and half Greek? What "French blood line" does Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner have, being that he is the descendant of Russian immigrants to France?

Quote:
France is the biggest asylum seeker magnet in Western Europe.
France has a longer tradition of immigration than other European countries. There are even many FN supporters who have no "French" ancestry but are actually descended from Southern and Eastern European immigrants to France.

Quote:
Muslim women have 2.5 times as many babies in Europe as non-Muslim women. You can't beat demographics.
The link I posted to said that the birth rates of Muslim women in France and those of non-Muslim women in France are converging.

"A French Muslim population that by 2020 or so doesn’t reproduce itself isn’t going to take over France; a French Muslim population that has the same fertility rate as your average Siberian or Shanghainese is going to be hard-pressed to survive."

It also states that there is no unified "Muslim" identity in France, and that while France will change, it will not become Islamic:

"France and French culture will not, however, become substantially more Muslim or Islamic than it already is. Certainly France won’t become an Islamic republic—how can it, when Islamism on the model of Algeria’s FIS/GIA is a minority creed among a small minority? Granted, couscous is apparently a favourite national fast food in France, on par with curries in Britain. That’s a particular accomplishment in a country with a renowned national cuisine. But then, the French ultimately stole their culinary reputation from the Italians anyway."

Quote:
France is a lost cause. No self-respect. Only 60% of French are actually French.
That 40 percent descended from immigrants includes many "white" French, including the PM and FM.

Quote:
They just let people take over their country. So sad.
The French are capable of being far more nasty than you think they are.

Quote:
BTW You are getting five million more muslims minimum when Turkey joins the EU. Enjoy.
That looks increasingly unlikely as Turkey's turn towards neo-Ottomanism and away from Europe is the direct result of it being shunned by the EU.

Quote:
When your women indulge in metissage which is Sarkozy's favourite thing, they become muslims and have 4 muslim babies.
Not all of France's blacks are Muslim, as said above. The Caribbeans, who are not Muslim, have integrated very well into French society and culture, and metissage between whites and blacks is already quite common. There are more white male/black female couples in France than anywhere in the USA.

France's "Muslim problem" is more like America's "black problem" or even its "Catholic problem" were in the early 20th centuries.

More refutation of the "Eurabia myth" by Ralph Peters:

"Far from enjoying the prospect of taking over Europe by having babies, Europe's Muslims are living on borrowed time. When a third of French voters have demonstrated their willingness to vote for Jean-Marie Le Pen's National Front - a party that makes the Ku Klux Klan seem like Human Rights Watch - all predictions of Europe going gently into that good night are surreal.

"I have no difficulty imagining a scenario in which U.S. Navy ships are at anchor and U.S. Marines have gone ashore at Brest, Bremerhaven or Bari to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe's Muslims. After all, we were the only ones to do anything about the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkans. And even though we botched it, our effort in Iraq was meant to give the Middle East's Muslims a last chance to escape their self-inflicted misery. "

THE 'EURABIA' MYTH; MUSLIMS TAKE OVER EUROPE? SORRY, THERE'S NO CHANCE - NYPOST.com

Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
I got my info on MLK from the FBI files that have been leaked over the years, and common knowledge. The dude was not the nice guy he is portrayed as today, he frequented prostitutes while married, and often got violent with them. He plagerized his most famous speech, and he was funded by communist. He was a vicious oppurtunist.
How does this relate to the subject of teaching the founding fathers to black kids? I wonder why MLK eventually pops up in every conversation about black people....it makes me think about that old joke from coming to America...

Old 07-07-2010, 10:46 PM

Sarkozy isn't French. I never said he was. His rant on metissage shows he clearly hates French people. I hope you are right and the National Front do get in in there. They need it what with their traitor judges giving leniency to rapists who were "only raping white women to humiliate the white man". The French need to take their country back. I know not all Blacks are muslim, but they certainly aren't French either. The ones in the World Cup squad who sabotaged the tournament were a prime example. As are the criminals targetting French women.

Anyway, your post sounds hopeful. Have the French really changed their tune since the muslim riots? I had written them off.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/2005_civil_unrest_in_France.gif (broken link)

EDIT:
Seats in the National Assembly
Seats in the Senate
Seats in the European Parliament
Seats in Regional Councils

Doesn't look like much of a force to me.
Quote:
all predictions of Europe going gently into that good night are surreal.
lies

Last edited by saywut; 07-07-2010 at 11:09 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies