Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:13 PM

117 posts, read 65,983 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 10:16 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,580,812 times
The only terrorists are the crazy Muslims who are in conflict with pretty much every other culture or religion on Earth. Wherever Muslims exists, you will find conflict, death, and hatred. Hopefully, Israelis will eventually control the entire Middle East so there will finally be peace on Earth. I don't care too much for religion as I am atheist but I can clearly see Muslims are the biggest threat to mankind.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:17 PM

469 posts, read 579,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
No, a sympathizer is not the same as a soldier. For the umteenth time, military service in Israel is compulsory, all but a few serve in the military, and almost all can be called up at anytime, this includes women. This has nothing to do with the Palestinians or Jordans or anyone. The point is you can't kill loads of people for frivilous reasons and call someone a terrorist, because you're doing the same thing! If the Polish military came to your town or city tonight and started kicking people out their homes, killing people, etc; wouldn't you consider them terorrist?
Oh, so if the person who blows your head off as you are climbing into your car in the morning is an actual soldier and not just a sympathizer, then it's Okay.

And because you are required by law to serve in the military, not your choice, but required, then you are no longer entitled to live in peace ever again? You are ALWAYS a combattant. The only thing worse than being wrong is staying wrong. You don't seem even remotely interested in the truth. You disregard any fact that does not support your hate. Again, Jordan has killed more Palestinians than Israel, where is your hatred for Jordan? If your stance doesn't stem from a blind hatred of Jews, then where is your outrage at Jordan?

Old 07-07-2010, 10:26 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The only terrorists are the crazy Muslims/Christians who are in conflict with pretty much every other culture or religion on Earth. Wherever Christians/Muslims exists, you will find conflict, death, and hatred. Hopefully, Israelis will eventually control the entire Middle East so there will finally be peace on Earth. I don't care too much for religion as I am atheist but I can clearly see Christians/Muslims are the biggest threat to mankind.

I dont see too many Muslim armies occupying Christian lands thru military force and the application of violence.

Gee, could that be the reason that there is terrorism?

NAH!

Couldn't be, could it?

Old 07-07-2010, 10:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Good for CNN. The guy was an Hezbollah terrorist.

The troubling part is this woman, the senior editor for middle east affairs has been shaping the content of this section for years. How much of what CNN has aired has been invalidated by her sympathies towards terrorists?

Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 PM

915 posts, read 1,190,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I dont see too many Muslim armies occupying Christian lands thru military force and the application of violence.

Gee, could that be the reason that there is terrorism?

NAH!

Couldn't be, could it?

I'm guessing you're not too familiar with how Muslims came to dominate their vast territories... I'm sure they just simply knocked on peoples' doors and said "hey would you like to submit to Islam?"

Old 07-07-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Good for CNN. The guy was an Hezbollah terrorist.

The troubling part is this woman, the senior editor for middle east affairs has been shaping the content of this section for years. How much of what CNN has aired has been invalidated by her sympathies towards terrorists?
CNN is crap, they once had Glenn Beck on their network. Like the rest of the mainstream media, they are, and have been, fatally compromised.

This is further proof of the censorship that is in place. Helen Thomas and this woman are very public examples of censorship, anything that can be construed as support of someone that is opposed to Israel and their ongoing brutality means you are blacklisted and unemployed.

I hope she finds work in the alternate media, its the only place to get the truth

Old 07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm113 View Post
I'm guessing you're not too familiar with how Muslims came to dominate their vast territories... I'm sure they just simply knocked on peoples' doors and said "hey would you like to submit to Islam?"
Wonderful counterargument to colonialism and imperialism, really puts everything in perspective, thanks for that.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:37 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,370,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Well, if people are still stupidly putting everything in writing for the world to see they probably aren't all that bright. Twitter? Are you kidding me? Hahahah.
Exactly. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you don't say things on social networks that you don't want to come back and bite you in the bite later on.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Exactly. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you don't say things on social networks that you don't want to come back and bite you in the bite later on.

Unless, of course, what you actually did say is so misconstrued by the rightwing mainstream media and its cooperatives elsewhere (the rightwing nut-o-sphere ) that you are censored and fired for saying it.

Thats okay, at least by this example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies