Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:40 PM

469 posts, read 579,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The only terrorists are the crazy Muslims who are in conflict with pretty much every other culture or religion on Earth. Wherever Muslims exists, you will find conflict, death, and hatred. Hopefully, Israelis will eventually control the entire Middle East so there will finally be peace on Earth. I don't care too much for religion as I am atheist but I can clearly see Muslims are the biggest threat to mankind.
It's not Muslims, it's Arabs. The Arab culture is violent, disrespectful, misogynistic. Islam does not make Arabs violent, the violent Arab culture makes Islam violent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 10:44 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
The power these Jewish lobby groups have in this country is down right scary, if you say something they don't agree with they will push to get you fired.

CNN Editor Fired for Saying She Has "Respect" for Hezbollah Cleric

CNN Editor Fired for Saying She Has "Respect" for Hezbollah Cleric | The Weekly Standard

One down, many more to go.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:49 PM

469 posts, read 579,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Unless, of course, what you actually did say is so misconstrued by the rightwing mainstream media and its cooperatives elsewhere (the rightwing nut-o-sphere ) that you are censored and fired for saying it.

Thats okay, at least by this example.
How many right wingers have been misconstrued by left wing loons and suffered the consequences, the list is endless. Political correctness was invented by Liberals, remember? Now that it has come around to bite you on the ass, there's something wrong with it. Reap what you sew.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:52 PM

117 posts, read 65,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
The only terrorists are the crazy Muslims who are in conflict with pretty much every other culture or religion on Earth. Wherever Muslims exists, you will find conflict, death, and hatred. Hopefully, Israelis will eventually control the entire Middle East so there will finally be peace on Earth. I don't care too much for religion as I am atheist but I can clearly see Muslims are the biggest threat to mankind.
If Israels ZOG armies didn't keep invading muslim countries, muslims wouldn't give a crap about the west. Except the ones who live here. And they live here thanks to ZOG politicians opening our borders.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Unless, of course, what you actually did say is so misconstrued by the rightwing mainstream media and its cooperatives elsewhere (the rightwing nut-o-sphere ) that you are censored and fired for saying it.

No there is no unless. People need to start thinking before they write things online. Honestly I don't know why she's tweeting in the first place - isn't that for teenagers? I was watching the news tonight and the "big" story is the availability of free government apps for my blackberry. They are taking this whole technology thing to an unnecessary level ok my rant is over now.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:10 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpin Girl View Post
How many right wingers have been misconstrued by left wing loons and suffered the consequences, the list is endless. Political correctness was invented by Liberals, remember? Now that it has come around to bite you on the ass, there's something wrong with it. Reap what you sew.

The rightwing media, led by outfits like FOX, say and broadcast blatant untruths, propaganda and lies EVERY DAY and no one is ever held to account for it. And fafr worse than anything this woman said, or Helen Thomas, for that matter. FAR worse things.

Just more PROOF what I'm saying is true.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:11 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:

"Sad to hear of the passing of Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah.. One of Hezbollah's giants I respect a lot.."

This is what is cited as her quote.

Obviously, it is light on context.

I'm curious what context would justify "one of Hezbollah's giants I respect a lot".

Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 PM

454 posts, read 482,623 times
Default Facts not propoganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Herman View Post
You're full of crap, another Israel apologist. The Arabs need permits they rarely to get to build new homes, make extensions, buy land, etc. They can travel to certain towns that are all mostly Jewish. They can't serve in certain positions, there have also been Arab parties expelled or ban from politics.
Name one Arab party that was expelled.

I supplied you with a link to the Israeli Knesset, you can check and see that even parties that call on the destruction of Israel are allowed. That's a democracy.
All Arabs are free to go where ever they want because they are citizens since they day of conception.
Your hate for Israel and Israelis can only be explained by one word.

It's not that you want to take care of America first, you want to help the enemies of America get rid of what is standing in their way to destroy America- Israel.
What do you think they are going to do after they are done with Israel?

Old 07-07-2010, 11:56 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,294,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
As she shouldve been. And so should you. If youre a terrorist sympathizer, then get the heck out of this country, if you live in the US.
This says something about some of CNNs past Editorials. Its no wonder now. You have some person who has respect for Hezbollah!? Screw her and good reddens. CNN, thats one good move. But you have quite a long way to go before you become respectable as a news organization.
That is absolutely assinine. Obviously, you failed to read her apology. It is possible to respect someone for certain things they did without claiming you respect them in general or respect the evil things they did.

Nonetheless, I can understand the firing of her. However, just keep it fair. How is it our society can worship an openly racist Senator like Byrd from West Viriginia who was a leader of racist and local terrorist group in the 1940's in the KKK. Funny how we can suddenly forget that and provide tributes toward him. Even if this Hezbollah leader is far worse, how is it we can worship a former Klan leader.

Old 07-08-2010, 12:25 AM

454 posts, read 482,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywut View Post
If Israels ZOG armies didn't keep invading muslim countries, muslims wouldn't give a crap about the west. Except the ones who live here. And they live here thanks to ZOG politicians opening our borders.
Seven Arab countries attacked Israel a day after they established the modern state of Israel. They lost!

I say Modern because the ONLY country with a separate language, currency, king, capital, and established form of government, rules, and army in that area was NOT a Muslim country, but a Jewish country, actually two separate kingdoms, Israel and Judea (separated for a certain time).

But, please explain to me what was the logic behind the the ZOG to both invade Muslim countries, than give them the territories back, then open the borders here to Muslims?
I know you think the ZOG control it all, wouldn't make more sense to just invade the Muslim countries, kill them all, and not give anything back?

Did the ZOG brought the Muslims here because they like them so much, and needed their help to elect Obama?
Please explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies