Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,529,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
link please.
Post #51.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Here. I made it easy for you. The link is from Post #91 by Delusianne. It contradicts what you said above. Check it out.

Kill White Babies | New Black Panther Party | Bill O'Reilly | Mediaite
I heard more Pelosi on that video than I have heard on one of them in a long time. Media anything is part of the group established by George Soros and they are to try to discredit Beck and all of Fox if they can.

That man said that he wouldn't hold with the killing of babies of the white persuasion and yet he reinstated the man who said that very thing so soon after he was released from being found guilty of voter intimidation. Boy do we hear different things on things like that.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
give us a link or substantiate in some way that "People right below Holder" said what you're claiming. A reliable source, please. And since you are implying that Holder did, in fact, say that the DOJ would not prosecute minorities but the "MSM" wouldn't report it, give us a source of your information, please. You're clearly wrong about the DOJ not prosecuting the guy talking about killing white babies.
J. Christian Adams, the lawyer of long standing in the DOJ who resigned after being told that this was to be the case has said it at least two times on Megyn Kelly's show and even told that same story to a congressional committee yesterday. I won't bother you with a link because you would come back with something from MM or Medialite to prove that he was a liar. The good part of this is that he will turn out to be right and the whole MSM will be left with their drawers around their ankles for leaving it all to Fox to report.

Google J. Christian Adams and find something for yourself. delusianne is a worshiper of anything MM and so try to do something for yourself.

I am listening to Megyn Kelly talk about what Adams said. Of course, this is on the rerun of O'Reilly so you couldn't see it.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:17 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there a day, Saturday, that won't be some date that some black group could dig up something to be against? Just wondering.
Do you really not understand?

Old 07-08-2010, 09:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
I won't bother you with a link because you would come back with something from MM or Medialite to prove that he was a liar.

Better not bother me with one, then.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Oh, I've watched Glenn Beck.
I bet you could count the number of times on your left thumb and forefinger, too.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:20 PM

15 posts, read 9,891 times
Looks like this is developing into a major scandal.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you really not understand?
We understand. Its you, who doesnt seem to understand. You have more words and disdain for Beck holding this Restoring Honor Rally than you do your justice system letting these thugs off the hook. You have a bigger issue with Beck doing any sort of rally than you do the blatant racists of the New Black Panthers.

And spare the "outrage" over what anniversary it is. Youd still be spewing some sort of anti-Beck nonsense if he picked the week after or a month after.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM

88,988 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Quote:
That man said that he wouldn't hold with the killing of babies of the white persuasion and yet he reinstated the man who said that very thing so soon after he was released from being found guilty of voter intimidation. Boy do we hear different things on things like that.
There was a whole lot of backpedaling in that video.

Is it believable? Not at all. Why not? Because the NBPP failed to renounce the 'kill the crackers and their babies' statement by the NBPP's King Samir Shabazz when it was publicly aired on NatGeo's documentary. You can see in the documentary how visibly uncomfortable Shabazz was making people with his incredibly heinous hate speech.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

Better not bother me with one, then.
I have to tell you lefties on this thread that Shabazz is scheduled to be on the Megyn Kelly show tomorrow. Now she is on for 2 hours from 1:00 pm EDT to 3:00 EDT and she didn't say when he would be on. Just think, he said on your video that Fox just wouldn't have him on and here he is on tomorrow. I can't wait to see him tear Kelly up. She is also an attorney just as he says he is.

O'Reilly told her to have some of the security people very near since he has had Shabazz on his show before. I think Kelly can tear him a new one, and he will look bad before it is over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies