Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2010, 09:24 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I didnt know about it. Did they have a big build up trying to connect themselves to Dr. King, the way Glennie was trying to do?
I don't know...what did Glennie do? Can you provide some facts, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Do you know what the "I have a dream" speech is?

Here: American Rhetoric: Martin Luther King, Jr. - I Have a Dream

Can you connect any of it to what Glenn Beck preaches?

Beck encourages the EXACT OPPOSITE.
I am very familiar with the speech...really, you don't need to link to it. While I didn't have the exact date committed to memory (did you?), I've been there many times and remembered Dr. King. Have you?

What I would like for you to link to is a factual source or sources showing that Beck encourages the exact opposite. I want to see the evidence on which you have based your opinion.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,136,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustig View Post
Looks like this is developing into a major scandal.
Yep. And look who still hasnt showed up to cover it. The majority of the media has stayed silent on this. With the exception of a few. We see wall to wall coverage of Lebron James and Lindsay Lohan, yet next to nothing on this which has been brewing for months.

And as expected, you get the predicable leftists who come on here to bash Beck. Nevermind what the administration is doing, or that now a group of racists want to show up and cause problems, these lefties dont see any problems with that.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:26 PM

640 posts, read 388,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I heard more Pelosi on that video than I have heard on one of them in a long time. Media anything is part of the group established by George Soros and they are to try to discredit Beck and all of Fox if they can.

That man said that he wouldn't hold with the killing of babies of the white persuasion and yet he reinstated the man who said that very thing so soon after he was released from being found guilty of voter intimidation. Boy do we hear different things on things like that.
Did you READ THE TEXT..........you know, the part about DOJ prosecuting the guy? Or did you conveniently overlook that? You certainly do have Pelosi on the brain. Bet you didn't read the text in the link.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:28 PM

15 posts, read 9,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Yep. And look who still hasnt showed up to cover it. The majority of the media has stayed silent on this. With the exception of a few. We see wall to wall coverage of Lebron James and Lindsay Lohan, yet next to nothing on this which has been brewing for months.

And as expected, you get the predicable leftists who come on here to bash Beck. Nevermind what the administration is doing, or that now a group of racists want to show up and cause problems, these lefties dont see any problems with that.
Wondering if Obama will step in.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Youd still be spewing some sort of anti-Beck nonsense if he picked the week after or a month after.
Well, that's true, but this is different. This is serious. And if you dont see why, then I just feel sorry for you, is all.

What a bunch of sick lies in the rest of your post.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:30 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Can you site a reputable source where they endorse killing white babies, when I say
reputable I don't mean Fox Nation or a youtube video that can easily be edited....thank
you in advance.
National Geographic documentary, at 4:19...

YouTube - The New Black Panther Party PT.2

National Geographic's website, overview of Inside the New Black Panther Party:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3952/Overview (broken link)

Old 07-08-2010, 09:31 PM

640 posts, read 388,072 times
Quote:

Last time I looked, in this country we don't prosecute people for crimes they MIGHT commit in the future. And I'm sure we'll all take note of security preparations for the rally. And I would guess all those Tea Party members who want to water the tree of liberty with blood will bring their guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
Did you READ THE TEXT..........you know, the part about DOJ prosecuting the guy? Or did you conveniently overlook that? You certainly do have Pelosi on the brain. Bet you didn't read the text in the link.
I dont think details like that make it onto Fox News.

And even if it did, the Fox types will tell you themselves, "Who cares?"

They believe what they believe.

5,036 posts, read 5,136,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
I don't know...what did Glennie do? Can you provide some facts, please?

I am very familiar with the speech...really, you don't need to link to it. While I didn't have the exact date committed to memory (did you?), I've been there many times and remembered Dr. King. Have you?

What I would like for you to link to is a factual source or sources showing that Beck encourages the exact opposite. I want to see the evidence on which you have based your opinion.
They cant provide anything. They dont know facts. Its funny. People like delusional delusianne, the Black Panthers, and Sharpton sit here and talk of MLK and "how disrespectful Beck is", yet MLK would be dead set against the racism of the New Black Panthers, the corruption in our administration, and the principles, or lack their of, these liberals have.

There is nothing that Beck is doing on 8/28 that is hateful or racist. There is no one blacklisted; this isnt some "whitey" event. Its an event to HONOR our military and speak of Restoring Honor in our country.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
Oh, my God. Im sure you watch his program and listen to his radio show. Just be honest with yourself, that's all you have to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies