Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2010, 10:02 PM

576 posts, read 586,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
the thugs on this thread or the Black Panthers

I thought I covered both?

Old 07-08-2010, 10:02 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
As I pointed out to you, the Black Panthers wouldnt care what he does if he'd picked any other day.

Think Beck and his crew planned this date on purpose, to try to passive-aggressively provoke anger and hurt?

It cant be a coincidence......
Really? The racist group wouldnt care? Okay....NOTE TO EVERYONE:

If you are white or look white, check with the New Black Panthers before scheduling any events that honor our soldiers or promote anything positive in our society. You must clear the dates through the "cracker hating, wanting to kill white babies" New Black Panthers first and foremost. If you do not, you will be dealt with.

Perhaps we should just make that a law.

Its been fun but I cant bother with you anymore. Your mind is so warped I dont know what else to say to you to make you understand. Could Beck have chose another day? Sure. He didnt. So what? The event scheduled is open to men, women, children of ALL colors and ALL ages. But you and your pals the Cracker Haters could care less. YOU and they are the ones agitating. This rally isnt about segregation or putting up walls. Its not about politics and its not about putting a group of people down for their color. Its just something simply to honor the troops and re-examine the values that made this country great.
Sorry, but I think MLK would actually be happy to see that done on that day. And if he didnt, he surely wouldnt respond with aggression as you and the cracker haters seem to want to do.
Its been fun. I really, really hope you someday understand things a bit more. Take a look at things through a different glass. Because right now, its hard to believe how the media and some like you dont realize how wrong you are.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Uh oh guys. Wait til you see this. I cant believe it.

The 8th Annual Chula Vista Rotary Wine and Food Festival on Saturday August 28th

Why would they hold the 8th Annual Chula Vista Rotary Wine and Food Festival on 8/28. The nerve....

Old 07-08-2010, 10:10 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsua View Post
I think the New Black Panthers is a small group of people with no power at all.
Here's how National Geographic describes the New Black Panther Party:

"Similar to hate factions like the KKK and neo-Nazis, the New Black Panther Party is a militant hate group"
Inside | Inside the New Black Panthers | National Geographic Channel (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3952/Overview - broken link)

Old 07-08-2010, 10:10 PM

I swear...if anyone posts anything on here on 8/28 they are gonna run into some problems.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
I swear...if anyone posts anything on here on 8/28 they are gonna run into some problems.
I agree. I am emailing the site admins as we speak so they can close down the site on 8/28. There shall be NO discussion of anything, especially if its to honor the military and American integrity. As a matter of fact, I am going to get in touch with the inventor of the internet, Al Gore, and have him shut it down for 8/28. Then, Ill be speaking with Barry Obama. 8/28, no one shall be allowed to leave their houses. And dont dare think about holding a Bible study.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:20 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,517,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThrillIsGone View Post
Uh oh guys. Wait til you see this. I cant believe it.

The 8th Annual Chula Vista Rotary Wine and Food Festival on Saturday August 28th

Why would they hold the 8th Annual Chula Vista Rotary Wine and Food Festival on 8/28. The nerve....
wow the nerve of people to conflict with 8/28, and the list just goes on and on

Bear Lake Brawl 2010 - 4th Annual 8/28/2010 Sprint, Olympic, Half | Garden City, Utah 84028 | Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 9:00 AM

Davidson Farmer's Market: 8/28/2010, 8:00am at Davidson Farmer's Market - The Charlotte Observer

Old 07-08-2010, 10:29 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Really? The racist group wouldnt care?
No. Not if he had picked any other day in the year. Why did he pick that particular day? Still waiting for your answer, I've asked you several times.

Ive posted a thread on it; dont go pour out the same pitiful gibberish over there that you're doing here please.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:30 PM

640 posts, read 388,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Here's how National Geographic describes the New Black Panther Party:

"Similar to hate factions like the KKK and neo-Nazis, the New Black Panther Party is a militant hate group"
Inside | Inside the New Black Panthers | National Geographic Channel (http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/3952/Overview - broken link)
I agree, it is a hate group. And it is small in size and it has no power. That guy in the video, prancing around in the street, spouting all that hate speech is pretty powerless. As for the KKK it is a very small organization now because it was bankrupted as a result of losing a lawsuit....(I'm not talking about Stormfront but KKK).....and, well, I don't know about neo-Nazis.....are they are large and powerful group? I don't hear much about them other than stormfront-related stuff.

Small militant hate group sounds accurate to me. And we still don't arrest people and prosecute them for crimes they might commit in the future , other than threatening the President of the U.S. Just making that threat is a crime.

Old 07-08-2010, 10:32 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Well, I haven't read the entire thread so if this is already posted...

The Shabazz guy, not Samir, will be on Megan O'Reilly - or whatever her name, the really hot gal - at 1 est, july 09, Fox News.

So, Beck got the new BP's all wee wee'd up. These guys are dumber than everyone gives 'em credit for. Any HuffPo loon would tell them to ignore Beck...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies