Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 02:18 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,433,858 times

Advertisements

Every race has those among them that are racist. One race does not corner the market on it. My friends Spanish cleaning lady hates blacks. My Taiwanese friend hates Mexicans and my Indian friend hates Muslims.

It is in every race, creed, sex and religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 02:20 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,330,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Every race has those among them that are racist. One race does not corner the market on it. My friends Spanish cleaning lady hates blacks. My Taiwanese friend hates Mexicans and my Indian friend hates Muslims.

It is in every race, creed, sex and religion.
I'm sorry I wouldn't want a friend who hates another race or a specific group of people..

Old 07-09-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
I'm sorry I wouldn't want a friend who hates another race or a specific group of people..

I have no control over how other people feel.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:36 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,683,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
OH , it was the Corporate divestment and white flight gutted the city .
Why did they go ? Why would white people move buisness and family away from the blacks ?
Due...because of the disease of RACISM!!! You create your own selffullfilling prophesy. You create destruction from your fears altering your behavior. Many whites, for the longest, have feared "payback" for the years of mistreatment inflicted upon blacks by white socieity. Many also fear their daughters being pleasured and impregnated by well hung black males....LOL. They fear the lust of their women and daughters.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:39 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,330,806 times
Quote:
I have no control over how other people feel.

Correct, but you do have control over who your friend are.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:03 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,945,407 times
The internet is a magnet for racists since most of them are cowards and would never say what they do online IRL. In this forum, most of the racists think they are being covert when acusing others of playing the race card, crying about reverse race racism, playing the victimized White male because they don't qualify for any affirmative action programs, claiming the president is not a citizen, and complaining because he put his feet on the desk in his current office (when what they really mean is "this uppity negro has the audacity to think he can run my country"). They are not whining and playing the victim because they think they're being treated unfairly. The real reason they're upset is because they think that they make actually be treated fairly rather than benefiting from White privilege. That non-white man in the White House scares the $#!+ out if them.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Correct, but you do have control over who your friend are.

That's right and I base it on how they treat me.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:11 PM

968 posts, read 2,619,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
The internet is a magnet for racists since most of them are cowards and would never say what they do online IRL. In this forum, most of the racists think they are being covert when acusing others of playing the race card, crying about reverse race racism, playing the victimized White male because they don't qualify for any affirmative action programs, claiming the president is not a citizen, and complaining because he put his feet on the desk in his current office (when what they really mean is "this uppity negro has the audacity to think he can run my country"). They are not whining and playing the victim because they think they're being treated unfairly. The real reason they're upset is because they think that they make actually be treated fairly rather than benefiting from White privilege. That non-white man in the White House scares the $#!+ out if them.
i'm sorry, i don't know one white person who agrees with your statement.

but then again that may speak to who i surround myself with.

i'm still angry that Obama put his feet on the desk, but then again i'm also angry that lil Bush was eating twinkies at that desk when he should have been working.

Edit: Excuse me, they were cakesters.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
That's right and I base it on how they treat me.
So as long as they like White people (or whatever you are), it's fine? So if they burn crosses in their spare time and drag black guys from the back of their pick ups, it's all good as long as they treat you okay?

I don't let anyone I know bash any race around me. Just because it's not mine doesn't make it okay. I don't think racists are good company. They are ignorant and closed-minded. Would you be offended if someone said they hated your race? Would you be okay if a judge gave you a higher fine for a speeding ticket because of your skin color or if someone would not sell your dream house to you based on that alone? How about if someone did not give you a job that you were qualified for for that reason. Racism is a menace to society and by remaining silent, you are giving your consent.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
i'm sorry, i don't know one white person who agrees with your statement.

but then again that may speak to who i surround myself with.

i'm still angry that Obama put his feet on the desk, but then again i'm also angry that lil Bush was eating twinkies at that desk when he should have been working.

Edit: Excuse me, they were cakesters.
Maybe you don't, but I do. So maybe it is who you surround yourself with. Some people simply don't agree with the decisions he makes and it has nothing to do with skin color. I get that but that's not what I am talking about. Oh and as far as the rest of my post, just read some of the posts in this forum. There are plenty of threads about the plight of the white male and how hard it is for them now. There are also several about how evil and dangerous blacks are. Did you read page one of this thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies