Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 08:29 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Not saying all of what she saying is wrong but a couple things she is kind of stretching to get some free publicity. First, when she was walking up to the emergency workers she said they had their backs to her so she could not see their face. If you notice they were facing towards the ambulance and did so while talking to other personnel and even before they even knew she was approaching.

Second, she made it a point to mention the one guys badge was backwards, anyone who wears badges with that type of around the neck straps that they easily flip the badge around. I wear it at work and my badge is alwas flipping.
They were all flipped, the ones I saw....what are the odds on that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2010, 09:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
See him catch himself, that lying is OK!!

How could you miss it!

Priceless!

Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,676,883 times
ok I took the time to watch this.
The cop is more patient than I would be.
The lady is lucky.
Hope she is never in need of medical care and would like a little privacy.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:15 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,655,617 times
Nothing like getting filmed as you are being taken away in an ambulance.
I couldn't listen to her phoney, screeching voice anymore.
I wish he would have locked her up

Old 07-10-2010, 10:33 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Not saying all of what she saying is wrong but a couple things she is kind of stretching to get some free publicity. First, when she was walking up to the emergency workers she said they had their backs to her so she could not see their face. If you notice they were facing towards the ambulance and did so while talking to other personnel and even before they even knew she was approaching.

Second, she made it a point to mention the one guys badge was backwards, anyone who wears badges with that type of around the neck straps that they easily flip the badge around. I wear it at work and my badge is alwas flipping.
I saw that too. They was so much wrong with this.

1:27 People facing the ambulance didn't even know she was coming so she's claiming they are purposely backs to her?

1:27 Badges like that flip around all the time, I doubt you could even set them backward on purpose and keep them that way.

1:41 Says security guy is trying to shut her down yet she conveniently edited out her initial interaction with him. Why? She skips from asking if anyone is hurt to her responding to something totally different. Creative splicing usually equals attempt to slant.

1:51 The guy on the right in the blue is clearly starting to explain what happened he starts with "someone got" but again sudden editing happens. Notice he's facing her, she freezes it, then he's facing the other way and farther. She edited out something again.

2:16 They were likely saying the ambulance is a precaution because of an injury to someone, she's spinning it to be that they claimed nobody was in the ambulance. I suspect above edit 1:51 edit wasn't convenient for this that's why that part was chopped up.

2:40 Again keeping their backs to the camera, how about maybe they are facing the open ambulance doors where the incident is occurring instead of towards a crazy woman 10 feet away with a video camera?

3:00 This is where the policeman yells at me. Yells = "Ma'am? .... helloooo?" then later "Hey how you doing? I'm just fine" that's some seriously confrontational verbal abuse.

4:33 Corralling her? He's five feet away talking to her!

After interacting with cop from 4:30 to 6:10, she announces him she's been walking backward for ten minutes. Obvious problems with exaggeration.

I couldn't watch any more past this, it's obviously a woman who was trying to butt into an emergency situation with her camera and making a big unnecessary scene when asked to stay out of the way.

IF she truly had something to show, she should show it without the obvious editing she did. That = agenda, not truth.

Old 07-10-2010, 10:54 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
She reaches some pretty funny conclusions because she's so determined to have a conspiracy. She says this guy who talked to the cop was a "BP guy" who was telling the cop what to do, and zooms in dramatically on him:

And what do you know the "BP guy" happens to be dressed exactly the same as the other paramedic who got off the truck carrying the rescue equipment:

It wasn't BP telling the local cops to get witnesses away, it was a paramedic telling the cop that there is a lunatic woman bothering their emergency scene demanding to shove a camera into an ambulance.

She's nuts.

Old 07-10-2010, 11:08 AM

202 posts, read 187,339 times
Freakin ambulance engine would not start and this busy body is sticking her nose in violating the patients privacy..

CNN started this by whining about the '65' foot rule,and now wannbe photojournalists are running amuck...lol

Old 07-10-2010, 11:08 AM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,874 times
LOL, yeah that cop SURE looks and acts like an Obama supporter.

ROFL!

The cop was out of line and that woman is a drama queen. There was bound to be a clash between these two freaks.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:09 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,453 times
Totally staged by this person, just looking for her 15 minutes. For those who have worked emergency situations, the last thing that is wanted is some mother dog interfering with the process in the name of "photojournalism".

Wonder how long this whiny old hag waited to find such a situation?

Old 07-10-2010, 03:23 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Totally staged by this person, just looking for her 15 minutes. For those who have worked emergency situations, the last thing that is wanted is some mother dog interfering with the process in the name of "photojournalism".

Wonder how long this whiny old hag waited to find such a situation?
Probably about the same amount of time you waited for a thread like this to whine about...

She was on public property.... The high courts have said she has a right to film...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies